Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (17801 Views)

University, Secondary School Or NYSC – Which Of These Phases Of Life Did You Get / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Having been through all phases of life and earning a comfortable income, I can boldly tell you it's a university setting even though many will argue it's during NYSC.

In A uni/poly/C of Edu, there are many young girls around ready to explore the life and freedom they've never had. Most especially the "omo get inside " girls. Lots of virgins, semi virgins, tight kpekus everywhere ..

To make it easier, just have a small car you dey manage plus a good crib and a good dress sense, you go fvck till your dick peel.

No jokes I had a friend who had more than a hundred body counts by the time he was graduating, I mean 100 different girls.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by SweetBuns(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
A good example of a man with misplaced priorities.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
And if we examine this one well now she still ride prick yesterday night o. I'm not the cause of your misfortune okay.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Arrewa: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by SweetBuns(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

And if we examine this one well now she still ride prick yesterday night o. I'm not the cause of your misfortune okay.
The môron is also a blabbermouth with a short fuse.
Typical.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by OluwasureGig: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
SweetBuns:
The môron is also a blabbermouth with a short fuse. Typical.
E pain amgrin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmm...

For me,its nysc....absolute freedom without worrying about your CGPA.

Get posted to the SS/SE and your sex life won't remain the same.

Get posted to NE/NW and come back home a virgin, especially if you aint Muslim.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by DontBullshitMe: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
Your argument stands if it is solely based on Private owned universities in Nigeria.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by IJOBA2: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin grin
GUY WETIN YOU DEY FIND FOR HEREangry

COME AND TREAT THAT LIL BOY PHUCK UP FOR POLITICS SECTIONgrin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:
Hmmm...

NYSC for where? I noticed most NYSC girls form hard to get. The only source of sex is the locals if you're Inna rural location. And they're usually dirty and unkept. To me it's a higher institution. Lots of hot blooded girls willing to explore and have fun.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by flyingpig: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:
Hmmm...

And Benue? wink
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

NYSC for where? I noticed most NYSC girls form hard to get. The only source of sex is the locals if you're Inna rural location. And they're usually dirty and unkept. To me it's a higher institution. Lots of hot blooded girls willing to explore and have fun.

Which yeye nysc girls? The locals na!!

So you get posted to warri,ph or owerri and you still think their girls are dirty abi? NYSC all the way for me.

Higher institution is for study,at least that was what I went there for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
flyingpig:

And Benue? wink

Your prick go fall off....

Calabar too. wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by flyingpig: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:

Your prick go fall off....

Calabar too. wink grin

Calabar get sense pass benue in the sense that they can fork majorly with money induced

Benue own them dey fork beggar sef grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
flyingpig:

Calabar get sense pass benue in the sense that they can fork majorly with money induced

Lmaoooo...

Beggar na person na...dem dey get konji too

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
flyingpig:

Benue girls aren't that bad. Tho most of these ashawo joint, na benue girls full am

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Baloranking(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nysc oh grin grin grin grin

I dey hear different stories from my gees. Just make sure you're posted within SE/SS grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Denique(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

Unkempt.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Mayng01(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
None of the above... save your ****** from being messed up by different ***** Enjoy yourself after marriage.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Incredible128: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
OluwasureGig:

E pain amgrin
angry grin grin
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Incredible128: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
OluwasureGig:

E pain amgrin
angry grin grin
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Edyice: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
University gals rocks grin
Gals where dey style for house , are free in uni cool

I don't know why it happens that way but uni make more sense ... No escape !!!

NYSC gals will be doing anyhow

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Drsnives(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
luminouz:
Hmmm...

big lie
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by NewDelhi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Edyice:
University gals rocks grin
Gals where dey style for house , are free in uni cool

I don't know why it happens that way but uni make more sense ... No escape !!!

NYSC gals will be doing anyhow
Exactly.. you can't compare the abundance and variety of pussies in a higher institution to any goddamn nysc

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by DreamyEyes: 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
University

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by flokii: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
NYSC takes it.. you are free from school wahala, lectures, books etc. There are countless categories of ladies you'd meet from female youth corpers of all age, shapes and sizes, single and married women, female soldiers, school girls, iya basira pikin dem, sarewa etc. etc. plus you are far away from home.

That's why rate of married women caught cheating with male corpers and soldiers in camp is very high. But then you have to be very careful so you don't overdo

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
University

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Edyice: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2020
Gals that are doing Shakara at home , can't go to university and do shakara for all dude . She most trip for one grin

But at home , mama dey see , papa dey monitor , uncle is asking questions , brother want to stand and fight but school ( ghen ghen ) .. she's free to flex

You will see small looking dude dey control one big , fat aunty grin cheesy

I saw THINGS shaa

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Drsnives:

big lie

Share your truth bro
Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Alkheira(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Omo na uni o

Most of those nysc girls get damaged kpekus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by luminouz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

Exactly.. you can't compare the abundance and variety of pussies in a higher institution to any goddamn nysc

Lol...your nysc must have really sucked!!! If you had served.

School girls are draining and unless you are a true casanova,you can't be fuqin,discharging girls and still make it tops in your class. There is no true freedom in school,at least without academic consequences.

NYSC has no inhibitions or rules like schools. You are your own rule.

11 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC by Adewale1603(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
lots of senseless posts on nl

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.