Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Act Of Seduction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Act Of Seduction (787 Views)

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Seduction is the condition to being seduced , an act of instance of seducing especially sexually.
it is to persuade or induce, to have sexual intercourse.
to win over, attract and entice.
i will be throughing more light to this as it pertain to Game. which is the end product of every sexuial and romantic relationship.
It is an act, it involves taking action, it a doing act which might have hidden underline intention or purpose to an end determining what one achieve.
Re: Act Of Seduction by Dobson43: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2020
First pick an object of your object of attraction or desire.
visual them in your inner mind, fixed their image ,like in a daydream to giving them commend to carring out your sexuial desire , do this for 3 to 4 hours for 4 to 5 days.
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
INTRIGUE
Approach he/her, after you have gotten to know one or two things you have in common. so you can use to strike interest for chances to be close to you, just a " Hi sweety how was our day?"
can open a conversation going.you have to be brief with them at your first meeting .
Quick introduction at first with handshake or hug ,then leave their presences.
don't give to much details about youself keep them hanging , waiting to see you next time.
Note
Make them want to see ,talk and be around you while discusing their interest or what you have in common with them eg sport , catery , fashion etc Do these for a week.
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Ask questions if any?
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
YOUR PRESENCES
Your physical presence matters, you are to be visiable, you have to command respect and power in other to seduce you subject of affection .
you don't need money
you don't big cars
but if you have these that a bonus and if you don't, pay attention to this.
Voice tonality
Eye contact
Posture
Your look
Euthusism
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
.VOICE TONALITY:your speech pitch, how you sound will have a great impect on your subject remember the saying "it is not what you said but how you say it that matter".
Train and practice you voice to get that perfect classic intonation eg Queens English . Do away with you native interference in you English.
Let your words be graced when you speak.
Build your vocabulary.
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
EYE CONTACT
TIhe saying "the eye is the window to the heart" express your desire though your gaze and stare on them face when you confront them which should be done with with mixture of wow and suprise.
Learn how to build a strong eye contact fixation without distraction form internal or external factors.
you can get detail emotional expression for form looking at one's eye and also give the same. i can't exhaust materials on these subject the is more to it.
Re: Act Of Seduction by PHOTSEE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
i will continue, when i get about 7 people said following.

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Pains, Stooling And Vomiting / Best Way To Resolve This Girls Issue / "I Have The Biggest Bum Bum In Africa" - Curvy Ghanaian Model Shows Off (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.