Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video (77484 Views)

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by HimName: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Whenever you hear Bobrisky, quickly 'report' this pix to your mind. With this, you'll feel better. I have tried it. The result is magical. I now feel better.

Thanks.

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by KVN1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I dey shame for this niggarrr called bobrisky.. belle nor dey shoot out for just two weeks pregnancy

Funny enough. Na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for Grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for Grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand
slawormir you be sure guy
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by olax02(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
This guy or babe or thatever, and lier Mohammed should be husband nd wife..

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by ddeola: 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Olodo, 2 weeks pregnancy no fit big like this. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Besides, there's no womb transplant even if you do boobs and backside ntoooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by etrange: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
TruthinAction:

Sure there is. Please search the Internet. I know it's not a familiar term in this part of the world. There are people born with both male and female organ. And I guess Bobrisky is one of them but not bold enough to say it in clear term though he has mentioned it once. He said he is the most stubborn she-male in his family.

I'm not saying such people do not exist. They do even over there in Nigeria. I'm only saying the correct term for it is 'inter-sex'. The word 'she-male' is not standard and shouldn't not be used as it's considered derogatory.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by TakeYourChance: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
All these people AKA celebrities seeking popularity is nothing special. They remind me if pure water, as in...

Popularity = to be known or seen by everyone = what is common is of less value

What they should instead be is like 18k gold or diamond, as in...

Rare = not easily seen or heard = valuable = people will pay anything to hear/see you

empete2k5:
Nigerian man cross dresser Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky in his optimised sensation, claims being 2 weeks pregnant....

He later shared a video of him dancing with baby bump. The video is currently trending on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DjxwADgO9w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CClkHe8DvEx/?hl=en
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by judedwriter(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Everyone comes into this earth with a purpose...

Surely this isn't God's purpose for this young man to be fooling himself thinking he's a woman.

This is a weird purpose which he created for himself, which is paying him cash for now, but not for too long.

By the time venereal diseases start, I hope it won't be too late for him to consider a u turn.
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Airyprince(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
chelsea1116:
I HAV HATED AND JUDGED THIS GUY FOR LONG BUT ONE DAY I ASKED MYSELF,

WHAT IF THIS GUY IS A BETTER HUMAN THAN I AM, WHAT IF HIS HEART IS PURER?

SINCE THAT DAY I STOPPED HATING AND JUDGING AND NOW SEEING HIM MAKES ME LAF.

HATRED AND JUDGING IS SICKER THAN BOB.
Bro my point exactly the day nigerians start seeing this guy as a clown that the day we'll start moving forward in this country if you have a bad day just go to his page lol

1 Like

Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Sultty(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2020
Who will nut into this she-male with shim ìrù invested pussey Abeg where my TomTom and butter kola it's disgusting. shiit who told me to open this video on d first place
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by Brunicekid(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2020
azadus18:
Abeg abeg
You no want make Bobrisky change nii
Re: "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video by budaatum: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.