Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,028 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA (819 Views)

Stop Blaming Me For Your Inability To Do Anything - Ikpeazu Hits Gov. Otti / 2020 Peace Achievers Awards Honour Gov. AA Sule, Ganduje, Malami, Manir, Others / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA by Kelf2016(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
FEDERALAPPOINTMENTS: KWARA APC MEMBER BLAST GOV ABDULRAHAMAN FOR PARADING FAKE GLORY OVER BENJANEN ISSA APPOINTMENT

One of the otoge apologists from Kwara North axis , Comrade Imran Olayinka Adam has come out very hard on Governor Abdulrahaman Abdulrazaq and the government paid praise singers for taking fake glory over some federal government appointments coming to the state since inception .

Comrade Imran in his opinion titled ", Kwara National Appointments: Govt should stop Basking in Reflected glory" submitted that it is worrisome to see hired praise singers of Governor Abdulrahaman Abdulrazaq ascribing all glories to their principal even when they have no fact to back their actions .

Comrade Imran noted that such action from AA apologists to him amounts to not only promotion of mediocrity but also arrant stupidity.

"In a sane environment, it is disheartening to realise that someone somewhere bask on others' hard earned glory; but our society is lopsided to have encouraged such anomaly and embraced mediocrity laced with arrant stupidity.

The Otoge comrade expressed dismay in manner at which appointment of Hon Benjamen Yissa is being mentioned on social media and credit being passed to kwara state governor.

"One would be amazed to have been seeing across social media outlets the outpouring of congratulatory messages to the newly appointed Chairman Governing Council of the Federal University Gusau; Rt.Hon. Benjamin Yissa Ezekiel and the credits for such wonderful position has been giving to the Executive Governor of Kwara State."

The vibrant comrade described such attitudes as basking in a reflected glory

"Basking in reflected glory (BIRGing) is a self-serving cognition whereby an individual associates themselves with known successful others such that the winner's success becomes the individual's own accomplishment."

"It is pertinent to set the records straight, having learned from the underneath, Kwara State is blessed with individuals who are unequalled in influence amidst their contemporaries in the country and beyond. We are not streamlined to have a singular source that can bring fotress to the state.

"It saddens to have discovered that the affiliation of another's success is enough to stimulate this AbdulRazaq AbdulRahman led-administration self glory. The administration and majorly the aides who are paid to position the Government in a way that all things are being done by the Executive Governor is deafening, he (Gov AA) does not actively or inactively personally involved in the most of the successful actions/appointments from the federal government."

The emergence of Rt.Hon. Ezekiel inter alia, cannot be overemphasized as a signal to unusual development in the state, yet, there are many game changers who are working actively to bring unfathomable accolades to the state; if they pleaded anonymity, this administration shouldn't bask on their achievements.

BIRGing has connections to social identity theory, which explains how self-esteem and self-evaluation can be enhanced by the identification with another person's success by basking in reflected glory not earned.

"The perception of having these attributes makes the Government feels as if they are more attractive to the outside social world and thus less desirable to others to be in a social relationship."

Re: You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA by onlinetrader: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Hi Kelf2016, I have been following your posts on nairaland for some time now and I must confess I love them. I have sent you an email, reply so we can have a deal. Thank you

1 Like

Re: You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA by realstars: 5:55am On Jul 14, 2020
Inhouse Matters Should Be Settled Inside Not Outside.
Re: You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA by KarenMendez: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2020
My entire support is for the Comrade Imran Olayinka Adam this time because he is saying things in a reasonable way. It is safe to visit https://top5writingservices.com/is-edubirdie-legit-and-safe-to-use/ website for reading authentic reviews online. Governor Abdulrahaman Abdulrazaq is indulging himself in very stupid activities instead of taking care of the commoners.
Re: You Have No Hands In Benjamen Yissa Appointment- Kwara APC Member Hits Gov AA by Kelf2016(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
onlinetrader:
Hi Kelf2016, I have been following your posts on nairaland for some time now and I must confess I love them. I have sent you an email, reply so we can have a deal. Thank you

Thanks so much , you can reach us at our email kelfkwara2016@gmail.com. we ade always online to attend to queries .

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

M / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah And (anambra Progressive) Building Ultra Modern Hospital / APC To Remove Gov Obaseki As 12 Lawmakers-elect Take Oath Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.