Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership (470 Views)

Clean Title Vehicles From USA Dealership / Hundreds Of New Cars Destroyed By Tornadoes At A Toyota Dealership In U.S(Pics) / Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by chriskonorautos: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hello nairaland

My name is chris konor. I am a web developer but want to stop it as its direction isn't working anymore for me. Atleast, let me just make it a side hustle and focus on a more profitable business venture.

I am very good in internet marketing, Marketing in general and social engineering in terms of sales and I need business partners, mentors and general relationship. I need information on this business and would like to work with anyone for sales and marketing whether you're in the country or not.

I want to build a contact list based on auto sales and dealership. I am a very serious minded person and ready to work. I have a 11,000 followers Instagram page already and I will like to feature any car on it do matter your negotiation. Even if it's for free, let the page just be lively for now.

Let's grow together.

Whatsapp/Call: 07067641438

Instagram: @chriskonorautos

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by otunbablacq: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
What kind of partnership are you looking at?
What is your location?
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by gbemsone(f): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
am ready to partner with u 07066661158
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by Alexious(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
It cool, y not transport business mayb care hire or rental?
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by chriskonorautos: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
otunbablacq:
What kind of partnership are you looking at?
What is your location?

I'm in delta ATM. Ready to move around if possible. I've not gotten any car at all, Ready to work with anyone in terms of marketing and when there's sales I get whatever we negotiate. In the process of getting a dealership license and also try buying from copart
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by chriskonorautos: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Alexious:
It cool, y not transport business mayb care hire or rental?

I prefer sales sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by chriskonorautos: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
gbemsone:
am ready to partner with u 07066661158

Alright madam. I'll message you asap
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by otunbablacq: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2020
hy

I'm in delta ATM. Ready to move around if possible. I've not gotten any car at all, Ready to work with anyone in terms of marketing and when there's sales I get whatever we negotiate. In the process of getting a dealership license and also try buying from copart[/quote]
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by AutoBidMaster: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
We are a #1 USA Copart broker and ship worldwide. Nigeria is a big market. If you are interested to do sales in Nigeria please let me know.
Re: I Want To Go Into Autos Dealership & Sales, I Need Advises & Partnership by chriskonorautos: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
AutoBidMaster:
We are a #1 USA Copart broker and ship worldwide. Nigeria is a big market. If you are interested to do sales in Nigeria please let me know.

Hello yes I am interested. How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

2014 Ford EDGE Very Clean @ 3.5 Million *SLIGHTLY Negotiable / Very Sharp EOD 2005 750k / Xtremely Clean Toks Toyota Highlander 2016 Going Cheap. Fastest Finger........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.