Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Please Read, Public Opinion Required - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read, Public Opinion Required (139 Views)

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Don't Be Deceived By The Atheists And Other Agents Of Satan. Please Read... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read, Public Opinion Required by Ja9107603: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good evening Everyone,

Please I need an explanation to Some
Occurrence in my life.

The bird on this post is called Black pie crow. I notice is crow continuously around me. And it’s become to make me feel uncomfortable around my area where I stay.

Also, male chicken roosters also crocks too around me, and I feel very uncomfortable when I hear this sounds. Majorly morning and afternoon except night for both. Sometimes as early as 6am I could hear them.

What could this mean ? I have prayed and even discussed with different pastors but am asked to ignore.

I try to ignore but the sounds keeps happening, anywhere I go, I always hear these sounds.

Please what does this mean, has anyone had these experience before, if yes, what is the cause and how did you resolve this issue.

This has affected my mental and psychological state of mind

I need a solution, am just tired and it puts fear on my mind when I hear this sound.

I will appreciate if I can get an actual help and opinion from members of the public. Thank you

Re: Please Read, Public Opinion Required by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Relax. They just hollering at their homie
Re: Please Read, Public Opinion Required by Missyajoke(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Might be nothing
Since you prayed then it's nothing
grin grin grin
Re: Please Read, Public Opinion Required by Ja9107603: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm.. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why God Is Wrestling With You / Imminent Revelation Of The Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / Pastor Chris Okotie Condemns Online Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.