Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? (27158 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / I Am Looking For A Rich Husband / Most Females On Romanceland Are Desperate For A Rich Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by JBoss25(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
SexytorresE:
I wanna be rich , go places date and f*ck any guy of my choice grin next!
bad girl spotted grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by YelloweWest: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Elder0001:

Continue deceiving yourself.

We both know many naija ladies would sit down and depend on men for everything rather than work and get rich by themselves.

But then, this is the Internet where every lady claims to be miss abi Mrs independent.

Just like some claim to be feminists online but can't subscribe their phone without men.

Taaa. I don't know any lady that would prefer to beg than earn her own money! Non! The only girls that beg are the jobless ones. Same as jobless guys!

Every young girl around me is a hustler making her mark so crawl back to what ever cave you came out from. You're completely obsolete! This is 2020 dude!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Alexaonfleek: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Tozic:

I want to ask you something. Should I send you a mail?
No problem
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Tozic: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
No problem
M****O***@gmail.com is ur address?
Sent!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by debbydams(f): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
I prefer to b rich.. I don't want to. Depend on any man � ..if I see the money gonna share it equally with my man � nd we both invest with it...
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please op what kind of question is this and to what end?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Slynation(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:
Thread is for ladies, first 17 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor.

Tufiakwa for this generation of men. Na una type dey go August meeting.

If this comment triggers you, please change. grin
I support this comment with 1 casket of Andre.... grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Poseidon000: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kazim88:

Bro I always enjoy your use of words but on this particular case, I beg to differ.

Marriage is like employer - employee relationship. Telling the employee to strive hard in other to be independent from the employer is literally telling the employee to strive hard to be successful, to leave his employer, and get her own employee.

In the same vain, telling women to strive hard to be financially independent is telling them to be successful, breakout from their husband and marry a new simp. I doubt if most women want to walk that part.

Actually, I was once of this school of thought, but life have taught me some queer reality, coupled with what is readily obtainable in the society.

There's a maxim that says; the true character of a person is only known when he/she is in money. And that's the best scenario to have a woman, cos that will negate the need for her to dissemble(pretend). Unlike trying to use money to secure a woman under your belt. That in itself is the hallmark of 'SIMPs' who have no game, so, try to use pecuniary advantage to compensate. What would be the fate of that relationship if you run into financial low point or she inadvertently run into money, or another better dude with higher financial stature comes by to brandish some 'chadas?'

I guess she will run along with him, since money is the chief incentive that midwifed her being in love with you in the first place

My brother, please disabuse yourself of the egregious believe that money can buy you organic loyalty(what people usually call love), cos it'll only get you cosmetic affection from women. If not, we wouldn't have women with rich hubby eloping(and at times, killing their rich hubby to elope) with lover who are mostly poor or average dudes.

Don't misconstrue my point: money is very important, but it should not be used to secure a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gforce2019:
So.many Naija and African ladies can not be rich, because of. their entitlement mentality...

Whenever they want to do something that has to do with finances, they think of how to exploit and explore their BF and Husband first before thinking of what they have the capacity to do themselves.

Tueh. I spit on their boobs and bursts...

And that is where you guys fail this.

All these women that are following rich men and hanging out with rich guys, have you seen them investing back in that guy? No, because women are hardly like that. What they do is to collect as much as from about 10 guys and then flaunt it as theirs. This scenario plays out all the time.

Which is why I find it hilarious that men think women's response to Ops question is a rich husband. If this was a giveaway, majority of women will prefer to get that money and source for husband later.

Ladies that will choose husband over this money are those thinking about the work they have to do to get it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
womenareapes:

Naija women will rather choose to marry a rich man than becoming rich themselves. undecided

this useless black women are so worthless that the only value them think they got is there smelly overused pus.sy undecided

And you know this how?

Women sleep with men for the money. Without the money, most men won't get bleeped. Now you offer them a chance to have all the money they want versus a man be giving it to them, and you still think a rich husband is the response they'll go for?

I really thought some guys were at the very least sensible.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by womenareapes: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

[s]And you know this how?

Women sleep with men for the money. Without the money, most men won't get bleeped. Now you offer them a chance to have all the money they want versus a man be giving it to them, and you still think a rich husband is the response they'll go for?

I really thought some guys were at the very least sensible.[/s]
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=womenareapes post=92318470][/quote]

You cancelled my post. Why?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Emma1Oj:
I know that's what u will want.. lekpa!!

Lol... What will you want
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Reex12(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fkforyou:

Are you mad or something!?

If you are sad why not get the fvck off internet instead of trolling her.

If them born your papa well post your picture.
SIMP why are u standing up for her attention or what, not praising him or despising him either but he's entitled to his opinion cause this is nairaland, swallow the redpill u bloody simp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by womenareapes: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You cancelled my post. Why?
you made a nasty sarcastic comment at the end of your write-up, meaning you already got the answer of your question! undecided

what more can I say! we men are really insensitive!
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
womenareapes:

you made a nasty sarcastic comment at the end of your write-up, meaning you already got the answer of your question! undecided

what more can I say!

Funny you.

And what would you term your initial comment, hypocrite?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by womenareapes: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Funny you.

And what would you term your initial comment, hypocrite?

base on fact!

i have observed many women based on my traveling experience hence my initial statement.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
womenareapes:

base on fact!

i have observed many women based on my traveling experience hence my initial statement.

Where is the statistics of your fact? Show me the link. What is the accurate quantity of women you've observed for you to be making such a comment? In a country of over 200 million persons, with at least half women and about half of that, women in the "fruitful" age gap, what is the exact number you've observed in over 50 million persons?

See the exact words you used so it won't look I'm being vindictive. "Naija women will choose..."
"This useless black women..."

This is why I quoted you. You can't make careless generalisations like this with all assurance without adequate facts to back it up. And that is why I said I thought you'd have been sensible.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by womenareapes: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Where is the statistics of your fact? Show me the link. What is the accurate quantity of women you've observed for you to be making such a comment? In a country of over 200 million persons, with at least half women and about half of that, women in the "fruitful" age gap, what is the exact number you've observed in over 50 million persons?

See the exact words you used so it won't look I'm being vindictive. "Naija women will choose..."
"This useless black women..."

This is why I quoted you. You can't make careless generalisations like this with all assurance without adequate facts to back it up. And that is why I said I thought you'd have been sensible.
well mrs know all! I got nothing to say to you for it will become a baseless argument.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Kazim88: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Poseidon000:

Actually, I was once of this school of thought, but life have taught me some queer reality, coupled with what is readily obtainable in the society.

There's a maxim that says; the true character of a person is only known when he/she is in money. And that's the best scenario to have a woman, cos that will negate the need for her to dissemble(pretend). Unlike trying to use money to secure a woman under your belt. That in itself is the hallmark of 'SIMPs' who have no game, so, try to use pecuniary advantage to compensate. What would be the fate of that relationship if you run into financial low point or she inadvertently run into money, or another better dude with higher financial stature comes by to brandish some 'chadas?'

I guess she will run along with him, since money is the chief incentive that midwifed her being in love with you in the first place

My brother, please disabuse yourself of the egregious believe that money can buy you organic loyalty(what people usually call love), cos it'll only get you cosmetic affection from women. If not, we wouldn't have women with rich hubby eloping(and at times, killing their rich hubby to elope) with lover who are mostly poor or average dudes.

Don't misconstrue my point: money is very important, but it should not be used to secure a woman.

I agree with you, money can't be use to buy love, nor affection, at best it would be cosmetic.
Nobody is talking about love, in marriage as well as every other relationship, what keeps it moving is mutual contribution of value. Be it money or it's equivalent in service not love, for it fades off in less than 2 years.

My question is: an average Nigerian woman that has her own money vs one that don't have, which contribute more value to the family?

From my experience, their is an evil saying that says "a woman's money is hers while a man's money is theirs"

Like I said, it's all about your value system.. If as a man you value genuine organic loyalty, that is not based on any inducement, good but if you value supportive and resourceful partner that would manage your home front, manage your children, mange you on domestic level may not necessarily love you organically but respect and love to a certain extent fear what you are capable of... Then like I keep saying it's all about values.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2020
womenareapes:
well mrs know all! I got nothing to say to you for it will become a baseless argument.

You had nothing intelligent to write before so it's actually good riddance to bad rubbish that you aren't saying anything.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Marketwindow: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2020

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by mentored: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2020
ValCon888:
They'll like to be rich and also have a rich husband so they can keep their money and drain their husband dry.

One Alomo for this bros
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by womenareapes: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

[s]You had nothing intelligent to write before so it's actually good riddance to bad rubbish that you aren't saying anything[/s].

PhD in stupidity! get the fv.vck outa my mention!

piece of trash!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sarang(f): 2:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Durentt:
Like 20 million dollars rich, if given the option to be that rich or have a man that rich that would stay with you indefinitely. What would you choose.

Feminists you are welcome to comment

Be rich
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Fkforyou(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Reex12:
SIMP why are u standing up for her attention or what, not praising him or despising him either but he's entitled to his opinion cause this is nairaland, swallow the redpill u bloody simp

I swear you guys just love living a delusional life. You idiots don't know me and yet, you want to put in a box.... undecided

Apparently as shallow and myopic that you are, you think that's the only reason why I'm e-trashing that disgusting peice of shit undecided

Says alot about how you think, if the only thought that crossed your mind is "labor for pussy" and that's why I said you are delusional, and need to get off the internet in order to get a life, that would expand your perspective about issues.

One more thing, bullying someone or body shaming someone isn't an opinion he should be entitled to, it's disrespectful and wrong. He should shove that opinion of his into your ass tongue, since you think he is just expressing his opinion.
And if you think people's opinion should be respected, then, maybe you should have advised him not to go about body shaming her(or anyone) for expressing their opinion, you dolt angry angry undecided cheesy

See one weak ass motherfvcker that can't have an independent mindset, advising me to swallow one imaginary red pill, how ironic grin : cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Torie8(f): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2020
I would prefer to be 20 million dollars rich than to marry a rich man
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2020
womenareapes:

PhD in stupidity! get the fv.vck outa my mention!

piece of trash!

Says the retard that makes fact less generalisations. You really are a slowpoke since you can't take corrections even when offered.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Tallesty1(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Your brothers tire person. Talk to them abeg...
grin grin
Osim talk to them? Odiegwu

I started minimizing the way I engage with people here after having a serious argument with a guy in the family section.

Dude called me small boy, said I shouldn't be in the section since I have no understanding of how marriages/relationships work.

Months later, I saw my guy celebrating his WAEC result.

I just weak.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by cupidhero(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2020
pocohantas:
Thread is for ladies, first 17 commenters are men. You guys should kuku assume you have vaginas and take the floor.

Tufiakwa for this generation of men. Na una type dey go August meeting.

If this comment triggers you, please change. grin
Worst generation ever! Some don't even see the shame in creating female usernames every two months just to score cheap useless points. Always arguing with women. Very emotional bunch. The truth is that their are too many 14,15 and even 16 years olds in this forum without any form of financial responsibility who stay all day at their parents houses or even in school wasting precious time online talking trash. I believe the change should start with us. We can all raise better children than the current set of fools we have now. I use God dey beg every adult who is raising a kid or who plans to raise one. We can all do better. I don't want to be 58 and still stressing the need for common sense. I'm not saying their are no fools in my own generation or the one before mine but there was a time knowledge and wisdom was for the rich and privileged and they still turned out fine. Now we have educational podcasts and self development books free in most places on the internet and still some of these kids don't just see the need for mental elevation. All they want to do every single time of the day is be useless online. Na beg i dey beg all the adults for this forum..to avoid plenty talk later in life. Let each one teach one. Our kids having this imbeciles as friends go be serious gbege. Me won enjoy old age wella with my paddy dem smoking cigar and sippin the finest cognac money can buy instead offering advice everyday. Kids make una no vex....adults too na beg i dey beg. We can do better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Iretii0511(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Poshriel:

I gave you an undeserved 3mins attention.. Pls consider them priceless

You are actually beautiful and nothing is wrong with your nose. That guy hates himself and his African root so much that he thinks you need a nose that is similar to a particular race to look cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Kaycee7(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Elder0001:

Continue deceiving yourself.

We both know many naija ladies would sit down and depend on men for everything rather than work and get rich by themselves.

But then, this is the Internet where every lady claims to be miss abi Mrs independent.

Just like some claim to be feminists online but can't subscribe their phone without men.
And you wonder why women don't comment on these kind of threads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / What Do You Do If Your Girl Comes To A Date Along With 5 Of Her Friends? / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.