Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? (27177 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / I Am Looking For A Rich Husband / Most Females On Romanceland Are Desperate For A Rich Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2020
I rather have my own money and properties ohh
Your husband's money is not yours biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Moji12(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2020
Dalby:

They said this or that, not this and that... undecided undecided undecided
mr how is this ur fuss. My answer is still in line cos i chose to v both which was mentioned in the context angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by ecomalchemist(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2020
noobs123:
To be a rich female in Nigeria is not easy . The gender inequality is very wide and doesn’t favor female much.

its very easy my man, who are the women buying up houses in Lekki and Abuja ?

Ofcourse they sell pussy to get wealth.

As a man, you are disadvantaged because no one gives a Bleep about you. As a woman, even if you are ugly..just have bum bum and big breast, men will dash you money.

Cheers !1
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Reex12(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2020
Fkforyou:

I swear you guys just love living a delusional life. You idiots don't know me and yet, you want to put in a box.... undecided

Apparently as shallow and myopic that you are, you think that's the only reason why I'm e-trashing that disgusting peice of shit undecided

Says alot about how you think, if the only thought that crossed your mind is "labor for pussy" and that's why I said you are delusional, and need to get off the internet in order to get a life, that would expand your perspective about issues.

One more thing, bullying someone or body shaming someone isn't an opinion he should be entitled to, it's disrespectful and wrong. He should shove that opinion of his into your ass tongue, since you think he is just expressing his opinion.
And if you think people's opinion should be respected, then, maybe you should have advised him not to go about body shaming her(or anyone) for expressing their opinion, you dolt angry angry undecided cheesy

See one weak ass motherfvcker that can't have an independent mindset, advising me to swallow one imaginary red pill, how ironic grin : cheesy

foolish simp do u know her offline neither do u know if its a man with hairy balls behind the account but no, u decided to stick up for her because u saw the 'f' attached to the moniker, Olodo what next you'll attach your number after defending her right? No wise up and get a life keep disgracing your family's dignity on the internet becauseu saw a female moniker online

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Reex12(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Fkforyou post=92323212]

I swear you guys just love living a delusional life. You idiots don't know me and yet, you want to put in a box.... undecided

Apparently as shallow and myopic that you are, you think that's the only reason why I'm e-trashing that disgusting peice of shit undecided

Says alot about how you think, if the only thought that crossed your mind is "labor for pussy" and that's why I said you are delusional, and need to get off the internet in order to get a life, that would expand your perspective about issues.

One more thing, bullying someone or body shaming someone isn't an opinion he should be entitled to, it's disrespectful and wrong. He should shove that opinion of his into your ass tongue, since you think he is just expressing his opinion.
And if you think people's opinion should be respected, then, maybe you should have advised him not to go about body shaming her(or anyone) for expressing their opinion, you dolt angry angry undecided cheesy

See one weak ass motherfvcker that can't have an independent mindset, advising me to swallow one imaginary red pill, how ironic grin : cheesy
foolish simp do u know her offline neither do u know if its a man with hairy balls behind the account but no, u decided to stick up for her because u saw the 'f' attached to the moniker, Olodo what next you'll attach your number after defending her right? No wise up and get a life keep disgracing your family's dignity on the internet because u saw a female moniker online
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Randy91:

And your Father couldn't lend you that money to advance your careergringrin
Mumu undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Shugavee(f): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Finally!! grin
my princess kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Dalby(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Moji12:
mr how is this ur fuss. My answer is still in line cos i chose to v both which was mentioned in the context angry angry angry

We are not quarrelling o, either this or that would have made for a more interesting discuss of the subject matter. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=92303519][/quote]

I noticed that you sent me a mail...and I don't have access to that mail again hence this message...I quoted you on an old thread so that we can have some privacy here and talk...hope you're comfortable talking here? Good Morning Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played / Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much / Sex On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.