Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. (5508 Views)

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2020
still living with them but I've my customize self contain plus kitchen and toilet...... do my feeding and every other things myself bcoz I've a job but I don't wish to leave them yet bcoz we're not much in d house again after my elder ones are married.... just remaining me n my junior bro and some grand children staying with us..... I Dont even enter their parlour for sooo long..... from work to my room except I wan to say hi sometimes to momcy and popcy..... but I still never rich sha but we thank Oluwa.... lol

26 now sha
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
still living with them but I've my customize self contain plus kitchen and toilet...... do my feeding and every other things myself bcoz I've a job but I don't wish to leave them yet bcoz we're not much in d house again after my elder ones are married.... just remaining me n my junior bro and some grand children staying with us..... I Dont even enter their parlour for sooo long..... from work to my room except I wan to say hi sometimes to momcy and popcy..... but I still never rich sha but we thank Oluwa.... lol

Line upon line we get there.

Your case seems a little different sha. I am still in the house, being pampered really... As per last born

Especially since work from home begins... And I am no longer comfortable that way

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Clinghton:
Leaving your parents house is not a perfect sign of being independent, some survive through as a result of what is sent to them.

Nigeria is difficult, there is no opportunity created by the government unlike most European countries, in Nigeria you have to do it yourself that's why you need support.

You're right.

In this sense, I am actually independent except staying under their roof.

I pay all my bills, help with major bills of the house sef.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by kheny12(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2020
quadriolakunle:

Your case seems a little different sha. I am still in the house, being pampered really... As per last born

Especially since work from home begins... And I am no longer comfortable that way
Am still staying with them,planning to move out next year insha Allah and move on.Though we support each other and I do like it.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Humanoid01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
smadav:
24 years during my Nysc service year, and I never returned.
I'm actually looking to follow this step. How did you go about it?
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by irumanle(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
I left my parents house at 18 years of age immediately after my WAEC, it was hell leaving on your own without aid from friends or relatives. Glory be to God I was able to combine hustling with university degree. Though not yet a made man but success seems achievable to me going by my experience about life.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
irumanle:
I left my parents house at 18 years of age immediately after my WAEC, it was hell leaving on your own without aid from friends or relatives. Glory be to God I was able to combine hustling with university degree. Though not yet a made man but success seems achievable to me going by my experience about life.

If I may, what prompted that decision?

It does not look normal

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by irumanle(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
quadriolakunle:

If I may, what prompted that decision?

It does not look normal
Because nobody cares. Those who said they do always came up with one excuse or the other when you are in dire need of their support.
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by CCC2(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
At 18, just after SSCE
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Kyngfarabale1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
quadriolakunle:

you need to start giving them less time so they'll stop seeing u as a last born and start seeing u different...... so they can start living without ur presence sometimes.
I no say Mk u dey rude to ur parent oooo
Naso I do my own ooo bcoz my dad over like me sha...... lol
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

you need to start giving them less time so they'll stop seeing u as a last born and start seeing u different...... so they can start living without ur presence sometimes.
I no say Mk u dey rude to ur parent oooo
Naso I do my own ooo bcoz my dad over like me sha...... lol

Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Vivianagoja(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2020
22.....came Back Mom accused me of something I didn't know about.
I took my bags Left to Stay with a friend for a while.
After like 4months ... Google AdSense paid me 600k the rest is history.
I own 2 Keke Now, thick disciplined savings plan for future.
No dullin

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Lekan239(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
15years, that was the first time I left my parents side though during that time I moved from one family house to the other but I was hustling very hard also, I didn't visit them till after 10years that's this year, a lot of things have changed and I couldn't just fit in again, so I left again to my own place now with no help from family members except God and no work yet still a student though
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Lekan239:
15years, that was the first time I left my parents side though during that time I moved from one family house to the other but I was hustling very hard also, I didn't visit them till after 10years that's this year, a lot of things have changed and I couldn't just fit in again, so I left again to my own place now with no help from family members except God and no work yet still a student though

This is a wow story.

Seeing that you have coped so far means you will become great.

10 years of hussle no be small.
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Vivianagoja:
22.....came Back Mom accused me of something I didn't know about.
I took my bags Left to Stay with a friend for a while.
After like 4months ... Google AdSense paid me 600k the rest is history.
I own 2 Keke Now, thick disciplined savings plan for future.
No dullin

You got it right in hussle, Thank God.

But don't allow your relationship with your parents suffer
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Vivianagoja(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2020
quadriolakunle:

You got it right in hussle, Thank God.

But don't allow your relationship with your parents suffer

I hate going Home.
Once u step in ...one nag after the other.
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by kizwid(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2020
quadriolakunle:

You definitely understand how I feel.

I am done with nysc and reasonably employed.

Its actually a comfort zone, being the last child still leaving at home.

Everthing I bring the topic, my folks are always like why am I rushing.

And my brother, who is the first born left home after nysc for a different state to settle on his own.

He his doing well now.

I don't want to seem stubborn and disobedient to my folks and I don't want to keep enjoying in their comfort zone.
as a man your thought/plan of leaving them is good, but on the other side, why can't you appreaciate what you have now?, since they are rushing you. you have a job already nothing to be ashamed of, instead, the money you want use in renting apartment and feeding, you should keep saving it and invest it in something that can bring more money to your purse. with that, you are preparing for when the time is high to leave.
what kind of job do you do?

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Dreyton36: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]

Base on the Edo boy wey I be

I left home at 13, me and 4 of my friends saved money to rent a single room , 5 boys for one small room on top carpet chai

At 14 i don dey smoke base on say street don take over
At 15 me and one of my friend don rent out own single room they live together , they bleep small small girls of our age then

Wondering how we survive? No reason am , for Edo state to chop no be issue , hustle yakpa , we push wheel barrow
We hawk market , anything wey they reign we go sell am
Be it , yam, tomatoes anything at all
I even sell roasted corn sef , I sponsored myself to school
But na government school grin no school fees , only P.T.A money which was 200 naira then

At 18 I rented my own room , I don get admission into auchi poly that year
I dey stay off campus , they still push wheel barrow and other hustle

At 22 i don move go lag , rent 2bedroom flat , big boy
I bleep tire cuz my house fine die
Jah bless me i fly out at 24 , I enter Dubai, I only spend one year for Dubai , at 25 I enter Germany but I come back to naija from Dubai first ooo , from Germany I made much bar , I build my own house for Lagos , ikorodu no time

I'm 28 now I dey enjoy my life and my parents too dey flex

That's how I take get correct link to travel , if you want travel out and you get your cash ready just send me mail
I go show you way no time
Any country at all , E clear like vision
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Lekan239(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
quadriolakunle:

This is a wow story.

Seeing that you have coped so far means you will become great.

10 years of hussle no be small.
I just hope so, because life is not interesting right now
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
kizwid:

as a man your thought/plan of leaving them is good, but on the other side, why can't you appreaciate what you have now?, since they are rushing you. you have a job already nothing to be ashamed of, instead, the money you want use in renting apartment and feeding, you should keep saving it and invest it in something that can bring more money to your purse. with that, you are preparing for when the time is high to leave.
what kind of job do you do?

That's My Dad's view too.

I work with a big 4 Consulting firm.
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
[color=#990000][/color]

I left home at 13, me and 4 of my friends saved money to rent a single room , 5 boys for one small room on top carpet chai

At 15 me and one of my friend don rent out own single room they live together , they bleep small small girls of our age then

Wondering how we survive? No reason am , for Edo state to chop no be issue , hustle yakpa , we push wheel barrow
But na government school grin no school fees , only P.T.A money which was 200 naira then

Jah bless me i fly out at 24 , I enter Dubai, I only spend one year for Dubai , at 25 I enter Germany but I come back to naija from Dubai first ooo , from Germany I made much bar , I build my own house for Lagos , ikorodu no time

That's how I take get correct link to travel , if you want travel out and you get your cash ready just send me mail

You matter serious die o

Another level of Taking responsibility.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Dreyton36: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
quadriolakunle:

You matter serious die o

Another level of Taking responsibility.
Yeah
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by jojothaiv(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Iceyjayz: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Queenslander:
Sweet 16 grin
I see
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by candyguyofficia(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
[color=#990000][/color]

In your thread of "Rude rich girl ..." You said you graduated from AAU now you said you graduated from Auchi. How far which is true? Not that you owe anyone here but the story no add up

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Dreyton36: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
candyguyofficia:

In your thread of "Rude rich girl ..." You said you graduated from AAU now you said you graduated from Auchi. How far which is true? Not that you owe anyone here but the story no add up

When it comes to writing stories on NL you don't expect anyone to include include all their real self
You have to change some things to avoid being known much
This is social media sir

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
I still dey I'm 59 year old
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by quadriolakunle(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
positivevibez:

Should we be worried sir?
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Afostev11(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
At age 16..... Journey from ivory coast to Morocco to enter spain, wasn't a pleasant though but God showed mercy
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Incredible128: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
positivevibez:
sad sad grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Eagba(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I nor dey left my parents house...
Na my inheritance be that
I Jus dey wait make I see documents make I sell am grin
lol nairaland mat!
Re: At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. by Legionx: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Born In 2003 Will Be 18 This Year, They Are Already Ripe (pics) / JAMB result Oga Jabez comedy / Home Wrecker(pt 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.