Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

To Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows The Bishop! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows The Bishop! (125 Views)

Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop / Aniagoh Honoured By The Bishop Of The Niger (Photos) / The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows The Bishop! by irabor04(m): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2020
it my year of breakinglimits!to every living faith church member who are surely close to the bishop to please let him understand the media extention of the church is a bit unfair,most especially to we members who don't have strongtv and startimes and dont have the opportunity to participate in the service.i think it shouldnt be difficult to get our service live on dstv and gotv please i think he should make the church media team understands this.im just suggesting and god bless anyone who make sure this message is delivered to him thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Biography, Ministry, Marriage & Family Of Pastor Folu Adeboye / Gospel Songs Promotion / Cultivating God’s World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.