Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

The 3 Stages Of Wealth Creation And How You Can Start With What You Have Rigt No - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 3 Stages Of Wealth Creation And How You Can Start With What You Have Rigt No (176 Views)

The 3 Stages Of A Buyer’s Journey |fashion Consumer / See The 3 Online Business That Can Supplement Your Monthly Salary / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Stages Of Wealth Creation And How You Can Start With What You Have Rigt No by Mrkayng(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2020
THE 3 STAGES OF WEALTH CREATION AND HOW YOU CAN START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE RIGT NOW

A lot of us want to make money and we are waiting for an helper to lift us up and give us money to start that dream business.

If you continue to wait, the helper may never come and just like people do say, it takes money to make money.

I won't dispute that fact, but I want to tell you and also show you that you don't need to wait till you have millions to start a business.

You don't even need to wait till you have 100,000 or even 50,000.

This concept was pioneered by one of my mentors.

I call it the three stages of wealth creation.

To start any business, you need money and you need experience - both are important.

But if you don't have one of or both of the two, it's still not the end of the world, you should start from stage 1

And even if you have the money, still try from stage 1 so as to gather some experience.

STAGE 1 - HIGH INCOME SKILL
While others were waiting for money to start a business, get an high income skill, start working on it and how to monetize it.

What is an high income skill??
An high income skill is any skill that has the potential, if you maximise it, to make you at least 500,000 naira every single month.

Every high income skill I know can be learned between 1 to 3 months and can be learned with a ridiculously low amount

An high income skill is different from an high income job like a petroleum company jobs, KPMG etc

It's also different from an high income profession like being a doctor, lawyer etc

If right now you're a student, or you're unemployed or you even have a job, or you have a low paying skill, the first thing you should do is to learn an high paying skill and make sure you pay to learn it so that you will gain the full knowledge.

Examples of high paying skills includes:
✅Programming
✅Web development
✅App development
✅Copywriting
✅Closing
✅Coaching and Consulting
✅Ad buying
✅Project management
etc

Just make sure it's something you can learn within the next 3 months and can fetch you over 500K monthly - not immediately but over the long run.

Getting an high income skill is basically to be making you money.

In an high income job, you're directed by other people above you and your income depends solely on their decision.

But with an high income skill, to earn more, you only need to get better by developing yourself and also work harder.

Don't start with a business, start with a skill.
You don't need a team when starting.

Gather the experience first before getting into the next stage.

NOTE: I didn't say just any skill, I said high income skills. Not painting, not hairdressing, not tiling.

When you makes so much money with your skill, then you can go to the next stage.

I will continue with Stage 2 and 3 in my next posr.

I hope you learn something useful?

If yes, drop your YES in the comment session below.

Re: The 3 Stages Of Wealth Creation And How You Can Start With What You Have Rigt No by sawdickwest: 1:08am On Jul 14, 2020
Yes
Re: The 3 Stages Of Wealth Creation And How You Can Start With What You Have Rigt No by jules123(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Makes History, Hosts First-ever Virtual Car Launch In Nigeria / 10 Brutal Truths About Money � / Pay What You Can Afford, Logo/flyer Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.