Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl (7932 Views)

Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli / Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli / My Curvy Big As$ Is My Talent – Moesha Boduong Jabs Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by celebritygists(m): 1:48am On Jul 14, 2020
The people of Benin got the shock of their life as Native Doctor storm a shopping mall with his bae for weekend shopping.

People we’re so surprised when they saw a man dressed in his attire storm the mall with a well looking dressed girl friend.

Strange things are happening already so we now have new generational native Doctor that goes to shopping mall.
People couldn't stop talking about this as many people feels this is so new and good to know that native doctors are also evolving.

Many other people only saw this as comic relief as many could only just laugh about this.

The Native Doctor came in dressed in usual attire with his entourage and then holding the hands of his babe as they move into the mall to shop.
See full pictures here:- https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/07/reactions-as-native-doctor-storm.html

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Ladylite: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Drama... All for the clout
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by gentlestdude(m): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2020
even wear Facemask join
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by uniqueboi1(m): 5:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Anywhere money dae na so women go dae. See as she gallant. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Goldp5988(f): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2020
He took the lady for shopping abi the lady took him for shopping, am not understanding it shall

1 Like

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by FolabiSanjay(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2020
See poor picture quality
How we wan take see the main herbalist

12 Likes

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Baba for the girls.....

Come oooo,this days ehn
I have a feeling that once you buy data from Airtel or MTN. One of their staff will be using it with you.

9 Likes

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by LKTJ123(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2020
gentlestdude:
even wear Facemask join
We Dey Allow Them In Without Facemask?
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2020
It'is finish
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Vyzz: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2020
If native doctor climb this one finish....

One nigga go come climb am too or worse....

Keep for house....

Niggas shine eyes..... This life no just balance

1 Like

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by John1152(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Anywhere money dae na so women go dae. See as she gallant. shocked

na small carelessness the make soup the sour but when e sour e no fit good again
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Nokia 3310 camera.
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by uniqueboi1(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2020
John1152:

na small carelessness the make soup the sour but when e sour e no fit good again

Your proverb na die
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Good1aba: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2020
This man is trying to prove what exactly?
Well, that's his business anyways,
Meanwhile,

I create and sell blogs on demand, the one below is for sale, check it out.

Buy and get free tutorial from me.
www.luckystargist.com.ng
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by Good1aba: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2020
This man is trying to prove what exactly?
Well, that's his business anyways,
Meanwhile,

I create and sell blogs on demand, the one below is for sale, check it out.

Buy and get free tutorial from me.
www.luckystargist.com.ng
Chat me or call

1 Like

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by adedayo3193(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Baba for the girls.....

Come oooo,this days ehn
I have a feeling that once you buy data from Airtel or MTN. One of their staff will be using it with you.

Comment of the year grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by offset67(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
that's the standard is that clear
Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by kiddkash(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
even amadioha wan cum chopulate life

Re: Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Gone are those days the gods eat trash now they want good food,if you are in need of agro product like egg in whole sale nd reside in lagos contact me

(1) (Reply)

Crossdresser Jay Boogie Slays In New Hot Bikini Shot. Must See / Wizkid Post Pictures With Cocaine Remnants On Table / PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.