Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex (681 Views)

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by paqman: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2020
What is the most hillarious message you got from your ex. I was in a relationship with this chick last year , she was working few mile to where i stay , after a lot of consideration she accepted started staying in my apartment . To cut the long story short . She as a habit of sleeping without cloth not even a night gown , i tried so much to correct her but she insist . Whenever we slept and our body meet we must have s-x and it always happen every day only when she is on her monthly flow . After 6month of courtship i had to leave the area because of work related issue and she moved back to her house . We definetly broke up . This month i saw her on facebook we started charting and i said do you no i still care for you and she said i don't need your care you are only after my body infact i dont want to have anything to do with you again . I stand to be corrected if i have done something wrong , elders in nairaland abeg let hear about your ordeal
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by jawalis(m): 4:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Babe actually told me the kind of of lies that got her Parents when I had to meet them.
It was funny that day
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by 1beat(m): 5:19am On Jul 14, 2020
I sent her message on Facebook .. after 4years Me ---- Hi
She --- please forget what as happened in the past,
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by uniqueboi1(m): 5:32am On Jul 14, 2020
She called me on a Saturday twice, I didn't pick. 3 days later I saw a text;

"I just wanted to check up on you" and I replied her with
"as my personal doctor or what?"

I no see reply till tomorrow lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by vanida6: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2020
smiley
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by happybee: 6:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Here to read comments..
So far I still be virgin, I no get ex or exes.
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by MolarT(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2020
I no get Ex
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by paqman: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2020
jawalis:
Babe actually told me the kind of of lies that got her Parents when I had to meet them.
It was funny that day
what really happen
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by paqman: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2020
1beat:
I sent her message on Facebook .. after 4years
Me ---- Hi

She --- please forget what as happened in the past,
you don do that girl strong thing
Re: What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex by paqman: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2020
vanida6:
smiley
female let here your ordeal

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy Ethereum Now / Is This Normal About Me - Nairalander Explains / post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.