Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? (265 Views)

Mistake a Born Again should never make / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Can a born-again/the Holy teach worldly Astronomy?
Not possible. The worldly one heavily contradicts the word of GOD.
I am moved to write this because of some truth I recently found about the moon, sun, stars, heavens etc... Truth that does not contradict the word of GOD. 
I was surprised to discover that the order of things in the heaven/sky are so simplified by GOD that even a child could understand easily. But the worldly one is complicated and confusing.
I won't be surprised if worldly one was inverted(turn upside down) mixed with additional confusions to decieve the world and keep them in darkness.

So becareful what you absorb from worldly Astronomy. Trust and believe what the word of GOD says concerning it in Genesis. It's by believing in HIS words that deep things will be revealed to you, once you have accepted CHRIST. 

A holy person will not teach you worldly/"modern" Astronomy.
This is one of the ways to test and know the spirit inside of the human claiming born-again yet teaching things that are completely contrary to the Word of GOD. Holy Spirit will not teach lies.

Related Posts:

This Is The Closest Model So Far To The Biblical Earth-heaven Model
https://www.nairaland.com/6275041/closest-model-far-biblical-earth-heaven#96378300

BOOK Of GENESIS (Listen to learn how our World was created by GOD)
https://www.nairaland.com/5595629/book-genesis-listen-learn-how

Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by GodPunishBiafra: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2020
The question should be:

Can a born MUMU ever have sense?

1 Like

Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
The question should be:

Explain
Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
The question should be:

Oh, I think I understand now. I am the MUMU. smiley
The future will tell.
Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by FatherOfJesus: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Born agains can’t do astronomy, I already have their brains polluted with the words of me from the bible.
The moment a born again knows how the universe really works, he will stop falling for my tricks hence I won’t let that happen.
Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Bump
Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I am moved to write this because of some truth I recently found about the moon, sun, stars, heavens etc... Truth that does not contradict the word of GOD. 
I was surprised to discover that the order of things in the heaven/sky are so simplified by GOD that even a child could understand easily. But the worldly one is complicated and confusing.
I won't be surprised if worldly one was inverted(turn upside down) mixed with additional confusions to decieve the world and keep them in darkness.

So becareful what you absorb from worldly Astronomy. Trust and believe what the word of GOD says concerning it in Genesis. It's by believing in HIS words that deep things will be revealed to you, once you have accepted CHRIST. 

This is one of the ways to test and know the spirit inside of the human claiming born-again yet teaching things that are completely contrary to the Word of GOD. Holy Spirit will not teach lies.
Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.
Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by GdNews32: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Related Posts:

This Is The Closest Model So Far To The Biblical Earth-heaven Model
https://www.nairaland.com/6275041/closest-model-far-biblical-earth-heaven#96378300

BOOK Of GENESIS (Listen to learn how our World was created by GOD)
https://www.nairaland.com/5595629/book-genesis-listen-learn-how

Re: Can a Born-again teach or encourage Worldly Astronomy? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Bump... ..... .

(1) (Reply)

The Most Abused Form Of Prayer. / This Story Could Help Save A Life. / God Is Omniscience, He Knows You From Inside Your Mother's Womb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.