Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant (722 Views)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by Linadinna: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2020
A South African Lady Narrates how she gave birth the day she found out she was pregnant.

She narrated, "I found out I was pregnant the day I gave birth. My son was named Smangaliso. My Mum and I were cleaning when I suddenly experienced what began as subtle pains. I thought I was about to begin experiencing my period but the pain increased. My Mother then called the pastor because the situation was getting out of hand. I went as far as asking my sister to play Sedilaka by the Soil because I thought I was dying. The pastor then said we should come to her house so that they will pray for me. We got to the house, and it turned into a night of prayer.

Demons were being cast out. I was crying to the point where the tears were not coming out anymore.

Then it was around 1am and I felt something wanting to exit my vagina. The pastor then told me to go to the toilet. Her words were, "We are going to deal with this demon today."

When we got to the toilet she called Khosi who is a Mid Wife. When she came in and saw the mucous sac protruding, she immediately confirmed that I was truly in labour.

Khosi asked for a razor and cut the mucous sac and asked me to push. Once she got my baby out, I’m sure I passed out in disbelief and trauma. My Mum ran out of the house when my baby started crying.

We rushed to the hospital, placenta in a plastic bag, blood everywhere and baby in towel. The nurses were surprised of course.

When we arrived at the hospital and they had given him a wash. I believe the things he had on were given by the hospital.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/lady-narrates-how-she-gave-birth-day.html?m=1

Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by Linadinna: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2020
More from Updatemegist.com

Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by chatinent: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2020
Some lies are better unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by EngineerBode: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2020
She must be a busy body. People that are busy bodies forget about themselves why focusing on other people's matter

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by RealLordZeus(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2020
grin
chatinent:
Some lies are better unsaid.
angry grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by Baawaa(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Then it was around 1am and I felt something wanting to exit my vagina. The pastor then told me to go to the toilet. Her words were, "We are going to deal with this demon today."
What can we call this,ignorance or fake pastor in the house
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by punisha: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2020
She may be saying the truth...
I know a lady who came to the hospital to remove a baby of 8months. She tot it was just some weeks old. Not knowing she had been drinking and clubbing with a child in her.
It was very funny.
She gave birth some weeks later and came out like it wasn't her that just put to bed.

Ifeoluwa too a friend. Very skinny lady, tot she was gaining weight and had no idea she was pregnant.

Major concern here is Africa and religion. Imagine someone who needed medical attention was being delivered of evil spirit...ignorance no good o

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by id4sho(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2020
idontbelieveit
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
She must be a busy body. People that are busy bodies forget about themselves why focusing on other people's matter

This cracked me up!

It is not a common occurrence though. The handling was also off.

Thank God for sparing her life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by Liposure: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
How come
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by faithfull18(f): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Fables.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by SweetCunt97(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
punisha:
She may be saying the truth...
I know a lady who came to the hospital to remove a baby of 8months. She tot it was just some weeks old. Not knowing she had been drinking and clubbing with a child in her.
It was very funny.
She gave birth some weeks later and came out like it wasn't her that just put to bed.

Ifeoluwa too a friend. Very skinny lady, tot she was gaining weight and had no idea she was pregnant.

Major concern here is Africa and religion. Imagine someone who needed medical attention was being delivered of evil spirit...ignorance no good o
What about the stomach? The movements Kinda hard to believe
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
It might sound ridiculous or unreal to some persons because they don't have persons who had this kind of experience. I once had a client that had this kind of experience way back
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by QuinieR(f): 12:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Lies
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by JoyAda1234(f): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Cryptic pregnancy!
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by Lamanii22(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
What happened to going to the hospital lol.... That's how you'd have just died disturbing a demon that's not even there... SMH
Re: Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wasn't she seeing her period?

(1) (Reply)

For A Good Night Sleep, Try This / Please How Do I Know She Is Pregnant? / HELP !!!!! I Have Been Unable To Welcome Back My Mtn Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.