Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today (16738 Views)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by ZiriMane(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2020
that woman was a rare gem. Maybe politics played a role in her death nevertheless her time at NAFDAC was superb

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Woman of substance kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2020
legendary
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeria died the day they killed this woman through Ngige for standing for truth and justice.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by perdollar(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2020
she's so beautiful in n out. Am glad to share same alma mater wt u. lion n lioness! mmmmmm. rest on ma
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by israelmao(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Active and proactive adorable Dora.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by mamato(f): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Good people don't last, just like my mother! Bleep cancer!!!!! Rest on good souls.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2020
The concept of the term 'post-humous' birthday is something i find laughable. The person is DEAD. Therefore, we may well be reading a post some where in the next 50years of how it is Dora Akunyili's 116th post-humous birthday...till infinity. Very laughable concept.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by mukthar2000(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2020
chiiiiii see awards, just worried if all this her Awards would not be discharge inside dustbin after her death, RIP GREAT HERO.

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by AsawanaDgreat: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbo amaka
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Alooone: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2020
heykims:
Aunty Kemi Olunloyo don use mouth spoil this amazing woman finish, aswear sister Kemi na psycho.
Very stupid woman that Kemi
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by logon599: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Great woman. Left her mark here.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by egojeny1(f): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Great woman. Rest on!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by 8stargeneral: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2020
RIP... we will never forget.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by paulprestige(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2020
may her soul rest in peace....i think she was killed by onitsha drug dealers
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Hardisonpaul: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2020
Please heal ur self from hate, its not good for ur mental health.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by deltateam: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2020
Iron lady. The greatest woman leader and pioneer of a better Nigeria.

Chai! Aunty Dora I wish you were alive now to see what APC has done to us.

*crying cry
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by lalasticlala(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2020
starbuck:
Lalasticlala, na to accord you Minister of Birthday Affairs Nairaland grin grin grin

When mine reach, i will pm you so i can celebrated too

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by deltateam: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2020
I wish a medical personnel on Nairaland would write about cancer and how to manage or prevent it.

Cancer is a killer and yet little is known of it.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by LadySarah: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2020
If I don't celebrate you Ma! Wetin I gain.
Cancer you are a bitch!
Continue to rest on.
Your legacy in Nafdac has been rubbish Ed.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 14, 2020
we will only be remenbered for our good works when we are gone
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Lovelyn451(f): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
How she survived those illegal and dangerous drug barons at Kano, Lagos, Onitsha and Aba is still a marvel to me... Goes to show that when a man is determined to carry out his vision, no obstacle can stop him.. Rest on mam, you've etched your name on the sands of times.
she was chased out of kano, she now had to concentrate in Onitsha...she was somehow used
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by just2endowed: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2020
Nafdac is no more.. Corrupt elements have taken over.

Amazon of our time. It gladden my heart to see you as Nafdac boss and while burning those fake drugs costing billions of naira. She excape assassination attempts but never slow down.

She wanted to forge ahead to senatorial seat to bring ideas and good laws for us but in Nigeria, the bad people are always outnumbered the good, hence election results was manipulated during election and she lost.
Amazon of our time. Rip ma
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2020
A true gem of inestimable value.... NAFDAC has still failed to live up to or outdo the standards she set there.

Nigerians with exceptional leadership skills are so rare, and she was one of the underappreciated few.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by KossyKiss97(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Happy birthday my birthday mate....

I celebrate the life you lived....

Today is my birthday. Show me some love, view my threads and patronize me
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2020
ZiriMane:
that woman was a rare gem. Maybe politics played a role in her death nevertheless her time at NAFDAC was superb

We urgently and honestly need more of her type in key political positions.... If we did, this nation would be better than most nations abroad by now.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Exmilitant(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
she was chased out of kano, she now had to concentrate in Onitsha...she was somehow used
she was attacted and chased out of Onitsha, Aba and Lagos as well. Or you didn't hear of that one? What about the assassinatiom attempt on her at Nnewi? Used or not, she made her mark.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by ayanbaba2(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2020
... it seems nobody remember her self made slogan when she was a minister...

"Nigerians, good people; great nation."

those radio station no dey play that gingle again

rest on!

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by ayanbaba2(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2020
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Mayng01(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Rip to her... the woman was already dead before she left the earth.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by VEE2010(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2020
I still find it difficult to hold my tears whenever I come across Aunty Dora's picture.
She's a great daughter of our country and may her soul continue to rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Uchasa(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2020
Igbo amaka!!!!... Tommorow one Confused man would come out to say how Igbo women are lazy forgetting that Igbo women right from Oby Ekwesili,Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,Arunma Oteh,e.t.c have been building blocks to a better Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / Again, Family Loses Bid To Reclaim Abacha’s Loot / ₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.