Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today (16739 Views)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Mayng01(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2020
Nigerias failed to listen. NO! Nigeria failed her.

bolaayenimo:
Stubborn Nigerians. This woman did all her best so that we stop calling Nigeria Naija. But Nigerias failed to listen

https://www.nairaland.com/551859/say-no-naija-akunyili
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by chocolatelady(f): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
Great woman, Amazon, icon, strong and a fighter for d good of the masses. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. We love u Madam Dora but God loves u more. Rest In Peace!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by DelTel(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Unfortunately, almost all the gains and milestone achieved by Madam Dora and her NAFDAC got eroded.

Those 'our brothers' are still importing fake, substandard products - drugs, spare parts etc.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Jdbrasco2: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2020
Before her, NAFDAC was sleeping and when she left they went back to sleep. She was great a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Sososo(f): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Dora, the Amazon of the east, an ebullient administrator , a no nonsense commando

Nigeria miss you.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by deltateam: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2020
deltateam:
I wish a medical personnel on Nairaland would write about cancer and how to manage or prevent it.

Cancer is a killer and yet little is known of it.

You could dedicate it in memory of Late Dr Dora Akunyili.

I believe lalasticlala would be glad to see it to front page.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by googi: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2020
This woman did such a great job, she attracted hate from drug dealers, envy from colleagues but love from the common people.

In Nigeria and other corrupt world (see what Dr. Fauci is going through) it is not enough. She was rubished for her desire to become Minister. Became Rebranding Minister in a vile country.

Nevertheless, if each of us develop passion for for noble goals rather than money and vanities, Nigeria will rise again.

This lady is still an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by samuelpeters(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Cumtroller:
So what are we meant to do with this information? Bake cake and chop suya? Does it put food on the table or give hope to the hopeless masses suffering under this evil and wicked government?

My main concern is how to remove Buhari from Aso Rock.
Appreciate Her and Move on!
Maybe if she hadn't fought against Fake drugs, Maybe you wouldn't be alive to type this Rubbish.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by EbenezerTriumph: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
lalasticlala:
Dora Akunyili Turns 66 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dora_Akunyili

This woman's death pained me. May she continue to RIP
that before and after pics I'm seeing on the last pics, is it for real?
Was she this emaciated before she died?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by stancydg: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Super great woman. She was such a blessing. Her labour's not in vain. The truly "Great People, Great Nation" she envisioned will eventually emerge. Blessed soul.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by EbenezerTriumph: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yorubaskullmine:
History will forever remember her as the one who came, saw and conquered.
while history will forever remember you as a bigot and tribalist?
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Freebills12: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE MA, WON'T FORGET YOUR GREAT WORK AT BRIDGE HEAD IN ONITSHA
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by EbenezerTriumph: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
[s]
ZiriMane:
that woman was a rare gem. Maybe politics played a role in her death nevertheless her time at NAFDAC was superb

NLandIsHypocrit:
Nigeria died the day they killed this woman through Ngige for standing for truth and justice.
[/s]
she died of cancer, you both should stop making stupid comments
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by idanone(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Good people truly never lasts.
She was one of the people that would have made a huge impact postively.
She was literally the only person that tried to expose corruption and corrupt leaders.
She practically didn't follow orders of her superiors based on corruption.
She almost single handedly removed fake drugs from d system.
She was one of a kind as a female politician and a Nigerian.
Not saying all this coz she is no more even when she was alive her praises were sung coz we all felt her positive impact on d society and that's why the corrupt ones killed her.
Continue to rest on Ma.
an some1 said obasanjo no do something for Nigeria. Take it or leave it obj mean well for us...the Sucess of this great woman was under obasanjo watch

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by busomma: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Keep on resting in peace glorious woman. I hv to tell u though that Nigeria has gotten worse than when u left. Pls organize with our dead past leaders over there to make sure that all our senators & members of house of representatives, ministers, living former & present presidents join u guys b4 the end of this year. But arrange it so that all of them will be living in hell, not where u reside.
Thank u.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:

she died of cancer, you both should stop making stupid comments
That's what they told the gullible minds like you who can never reason properly in between the lines of issues and activities. She was lured out to contest for Senate with assurance of support from Northern cabals as always the most selling political pass-code in the zoo, they also told Ngige to contest for the same seat, she was poisoned and Ngige played the major role in that evil, we know this and we're waiting for him when Biafra is restored. The crime of Dora Akunyiri was for being the only one in the whole of Nigeria to summon courage and say I can not lie to the people of my beloved country. After all the pressure from the Northern forces not to disclose the truth about the death of Yar'Adua, she boldly went ahead and disclosed the news while the north were trying to play the same scenario they're now playing on the death of Buhari just because there's no more Dora Akunyiri.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Drizzy5001(m): 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rest in peace, great woman , u will forever be missed .
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by EbenezerTriumph: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
That's what they told the gullible minds like you who can never reason properly in between the lines of issues and activities. She was lured out to contest for Senate with assurance of support from Northern cabals as always the most selling political pass-code in the zoo, they also told Ngige to contest for the same seat, she was poisoned and Ngige played the major role in that evil, we know this and we're waiting for him when Biafra is restored. The crime of Dora Akunyiri was for being the only one in the whole of Nigeria to summon courage and say I can not lie to the people of my beloved country. After all the pressure from the Northern forces not to disclose the truth about the death of Yar'Adua, she boldly went ahead and disclosed the news while the north were trying to play the same scenario they're now playing on the death of Buhari just because there's no more Dora Akunyiri.
hahahaha see as Namdi KANU brainwash this one.
Chai Igbos I pity una.
IJOBA2 LZAA imhotep metaphysical abeg make una come carry una pikin chai.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by filey: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Beautiful & intelligent woman with brain who fought drugs barons in Nigeria on many occasion those who did not like your good work sent assassin to take your life but they did not succeed. May God grant your soul eternal rest.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Chai Igbos I pity una.
I expected you to counter me or deny my claims with your own facts, instead you have resorted to tantrum yapping thereby proving me right after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by sharone21(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dora....fake drugs....biometric Sim registration..... Nigeria's logo
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by MetaPhysical: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Chai Igbos I pity una.

I will battle una on Ngozi and anyone else....but not Dora.

Dora Akunyili is loved everywhere in Nigeria. If she was still alive I would vote for her.

So abeg make una no fight on a thread created in her memory.

Igbo Amaka!
This is for Dora..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Oluphemy04(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
A mother, wife and heroine. Rest on the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Hypnotise: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
She was a good woman. Exceptional human being. Continue to rest well in the bosom of the lord.
Re: Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today by Searchingvictor: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2022
samuelpeters:

Appreciate Her and Move on!
Maybe if she hadn't fought against Fake drugs, Maybe you wouldn't be alive to type this Rubbish.

Good day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / #ENDSARS Panel: How Police Tried To Cover Up Shooting Of Protesters At Lekki / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.