Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation (1696 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Why Are Nairaland Men Obsessed with Mé?? / Some Useless Boys Here Will Still Fall For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2020

Don't beat me, I'm not feeling fine biko.

Just asking for a friend

Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2020

Wow Sheun server is overwhelmed
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2020
So what is the difference between masturbation and fornication and why do people look at fornication as a good thing thereby labelling the former as a very terrible act.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Uhnn when I used to indulge in sin.

Now I'm saved by Jesus Christ.

Please if you masturbate desist from it, it is an evil act from the devil.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2020
I masturbate with pride lmao, I'm able to focus more on my career and I dont spend on women. People go dey say masturbation bad but i dont see the difference between it and sex shey no be same ejaculation? Just do what works for you,I've had sex with women but I still prefer masturbating and I can't be forced to do what the society tag "normal" normal is boring!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
I masturbate with pride lmao, I'm able to focus more on my career and I dont spend on women. People go dey say masturbation bad but i dont see the difference between it and sex shey no be same ejaculation? Just do what works for you,I've had sex with women but I still prefer masturbating and I can't be forced to do what the society tag "normal" normal is boring!!

Wait untill you're addicted to the act.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by twutin1: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
There are no bad effects of masturbation, all you here are pseudoscientific scare tactics, there are positive effects however, such as:
Reduced chances of prostrate cancer if you masturbate 4 times a week.
Mental relief
Less lust
Less wet dreams
Boosted concentration
Energization, etc

Cc meedon
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Do you also consider the negative effects?

Masturbation has negative/bad effect.

twutin1:
There are no bad effects of masturbation, all you here are pseudoscientific scare tactics, there are positive effects however, such as:
Mental relief
Less lust
Less wet dreams
Boosted concentration
Energization, etc

Cc meedon
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by twutin1: 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Meedon:

There are no psychological or physical effects apart from addiction.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
twutin1:

There are no psychological or physical effects apart from addiction.

If you say so, however, the addiction is the major issue for some people. I'm not left out also, the addiction was terrible but with willpower and some practices, I conquered it.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by twutin1: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Meedon:

If you say so, however, the addiction is the major issue for some people. I'm not left out also, the addiction was terrible but with willpower and some practices, I conquered it.

Well masturbating 4 times a week actually has health benefits, it reduces your chances of prostrate cancer.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Kapilta(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
Whatever you people like you say. If i no get puna, i stroke. I cannot come and die.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by cristy149: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Meedon:

the only bad/ negative effect of masturbation is the psychological effect ( you might not like having normal sex again) other than that, there's really no difference between masturbation and sex
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Meedon:

Wait untill you're addicted to the act.
see this one cheesy I'm addicted and I know, since 2014. I'm self conscious of what I'm doing and it's been healthy all the way plus I dont have to depend on women to please myself you grab
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
see this one cheesy I'm addicted and I know, since 2014. I'm self conscious of what I'm doing and it's been healthy all the way plus I dont have to depend on women to please myself you grab

Oh you're still new in the game.

I will not talk...
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kapilta:
Whatever you people like you say. If i no get puna, i stroke. I cannot come and die.

You will soon get tired of it.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:

Oh you're still new in the game.

I will not talk...
lol meaning you've had 50years of experience,abeg go sit down.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
lol meaning you've had 50years of experience,abeg go sit down.

A decade and some months no be beans ooo

Bros.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Kapilta(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:

You will soon get tired of it.
You are right because you are talking to a teenager.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kapilta:
You are right because you are talking to a teenager.

Who is not a teenager have been doing this thing from age 11 but I have stopped it.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:

A decade and some months no be beans ooo

Bros.
I have no plans of stopping sha,its been helpful to me in many aspects.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
I have no plans of stopping sha,its been helpful to me in many aspects.

Okay.

If it is working for you fine. Perhaps the way it affects everyone differs.

Happy jo soapying.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
twutin1:
Mental relief
Less lust
Less wet dreams
Boosted concentration
Energization, etc

Cc meedon

Masturbate 4 times a week?

Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Wyry: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meedon:

Okay.

If it is working for you fine. Perhaps the way it affects everyone differs.

Happy jo soapying.
ciao
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by DukeJoe17: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Useless zzor when will you change your cucumber?
Why not come out clean to tell guys that you are available instead of masturbating?

I can even imagine how loose and dark your pussy will be mumu.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
ongback:

Bro e deh small compared to how I do mine in the past.

I can masturbate 5 times a day.
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by twutin1: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2020
ongback:

Ehenn nw. Is that too much, or are you a girl?
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Meedon:

Bro e deh small compared to how I do mine in the past.

I can masturbate 5 times a day.
you too see yourself,how wont you get the side effects,I cant masturbate more than once a day and 4times a week max. Overdo dey kill
Re: Why Are Some Useless Men Obsessed With The Bad Effect Of Masturbation by Meedon: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
you too see yourself,how wont you get the side effects,I cant masturbate more than once a day and 4times a week max. Overdo dey kill

Na so.

(1) (Reply)

{album Download.} The Lumineers Cleopatra Full. / Happy Birthday To Me (pictures) / For The First Time: Pastor Strips Women Nak£d In Church During Miracle Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.