Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) (3749 Views)

N-power: Is Nigerian Government Sharing Fund Grant? / Ten Million Social Exchange Market/world Bank Grant / Free PTDF Msc And Phd Scholarship Past Questions And Answers For Postgraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by LexzySanchez247(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2020
For more information about the CESAT Fund, visit Cesat Scholarship Facebook page via the link below���
https://www.facebook.com/CESATscholarship/

Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by LexzySanchez247(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
#BENEFICIARIES FROM THE RECENTLY CONCLUDED 2020 CESAT FUND/GRANT PROGRAM

#Sequel to the recently concluded ‘2020 CESAT Fund/Grant Program’; We are pleased to announce the emergence of successful applicants in the LIVE EXAM which was geared towards driving acquaintance to Standard questions and the unique concept of computer-based testing.
Click the link below to Check/View the list of all successful applicants in the 2020 CESAT FUND/GRANT PROGRAM.
#CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Click here:https://www.cesatfund.biz/?page_id=614

1 Like

Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by 5thquinn: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day, please I have made payment for the find, but the site isn't recognizing my payment, and I have been calling u ppl since but there are not picking up, what do I do
Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by patricktoks(m): 5:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Please I am still waiting for genuineness of this grant. Heard it will be closing on 31st of this month.
Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by IsinJoe: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
patricktoks:
Please I am still waiting for genuineness of this grant. Heard it will be closing on 31st of this month.

i don't think it's genuine
Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by Redstorm(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2020
This seems fishy. Where do applicants pay first before given a grant? Something is not right.
Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by LexzySanchez247(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2020
5thquinn:
Good day, please I have made payment for the find, but the site isn't recognizing my payment, and I have been calling u ppl since but there are not picking up, what do I do
Try and check your mail
Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by LexzySanchez247(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
patricktoks:
Not again, the closing date is now 9th August, 2020. You can also visit Cesat Scholarship Facebook page via the link below��
https://www.facebook.com/CESATscholarship/
Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by vanperez69: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello people,

Done my research. CESAT FUND/GRANT is a Typical Scam by a low life trying to milk people knowing how financially down Nigerian are.

I'll break down the steps on how it was put together.

1. Design a website that advertises Funding / Scholarship
2. Create a Facebook Page to also support said website.
3. Get a payment Medium (They use Flutterwave)

Now read:
The said website was create bare a month ago. So also is the facebook page.
The account receiving the payment of N1,000 for "Exam Pin" or "Exam Likely Questions" is with WEMA BANK.

The use of Facebook Ads enables the quick circulation of this FRAUDULENT SCHOLARSHIP.

People, i'll advise to bombard the facebook page, report and get them offline as soon as possible.

If in doubt, then lets wait for the said "EXAM" and watch its outcome. That is after payment fee has been collected.

I've done my bit.

Find attached Pics

Re: 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) by Adesam1972: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
I put in for the Cesat fund/ grant stuff. The on line exam was slated for 8 am today. Up till now their site is not opening. I think that site is a scam. Pls be warned. I paid #1000 application fee. I don't know whether somebody has been able to write the so called on line exam.

(1) (Reply)

Ajala Travel All Over The World. / Davidylan / The New Shina Rambo As An Evangelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.