Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose (5128 Views)

Davido’s Lookalike, Twinobo Causes Stir As He Strikes Pose With His ‘chioma’, Vo / Wizkid's Son, Ayo Jnr Stuns Alongside Mum In Nigerian Fabric [PICS] / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by AmeboBook: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2020
Oluwanishola Ogudu shared some awesome photos on her Instagram page featuring herself with son, Boluwatife Balogun. Wizkid’s baby mama decided to take him along with her to work as she continues to prepare for their brand's kids new collection which will drop in a couple of weeks time. Many noticed Tife has grown up into a really cute kid and they noted how he 'played' with his eyes as he posed.

One of those who reacted to the photo is Bisola Aiyeola. She hit the comment section writing, "Lol what is Tife doing with his Eyes".

Other reactions below.

therealrhonkefella: "Yummy mummy ���� meanwhile Tife warisgoin on sir ? Wazzap with the eyes? Swag yi no ni , o porrrrrrrrrrr��"

o.oluwanishola: "@iambisola Girllllll � I’m Outchea asking him this exact question like wassup with them eyes fam!? ��".

lookingforibkgold: "Look at tife’s eyes�� I love that look�� mom and son so cute��❤️".

dera_acholonu: "Ahhh tife is fresh�� and I’m sure he knows cause he rubs it in our faces a lot �".

vanityaffaironline: "Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy This is not even my ovaries again, it is uterus doing me ���".

bigman_wifey: "��� tife stop entangling ur eyes ����".

monalisa_joseph: "See Tife's eyes ��������".

Use the link for the full post.

https://www.amebobook.com/what-is-tife-doing-with-his-eyes-bisola-asks-as-wizkids-son-strikes-pose-with-his-mum-plus-other-reactions/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by donbachi(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2020
They have sexualized the young kid..no one sees any wrong in it.if it was to be men saying such on a little girl..u all would have dished insults on rusted plates for them eat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by VillageBus(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto
Taking you straight to village.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by Joshmodest(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:
They have sexualized the young kid..no one sees any wrong in it.if it was to be men saying such on a little girl..u all would have dished insults on rusted plates for them eat.

Exactly !!
imagine men making such comments on David's daughter's pics.. ..they'll be passing bills to the senate already.
This is the same reason i would never join any protest against rape , cos I hear things like these men should stop raping us , these men are rapists ....what have we done to these men
Why would I join a protest that sees me as its target...when a woman rapes a young boy , she's seen as a rapist , when a man does same with a young girl he's addressed as a man ...
Feminists don't want equality , they want superiority !!!

8 Likes

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by Vyzz: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Who cares....
Is his eyes.... He gotta own it

1 Like

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by falcon01: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2020
it's hard been a man
Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by pretydiva(f): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
The boy is all grown. He's cute

1 Like

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by ceeceeuwa: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Me no see no eyes. All I see is forehead grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by deltateam: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
donbachi:

Those are she paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by cybriz82(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wizkid jnr...
Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by cybriz82(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
We all know how bisola like preek too much...m NT surprised cus her mind is very dirty...very soon tife go Soon senior Wizkid grin
Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by leaculpa: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
This comment is innappropriate. angry

vanityaffaironline: "Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy This is not even my ovaries again, it is uterus doing me 

1 Like

Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by Raydos: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rubbish comments!!

If this was a man saying this to a little girl, the internet would have been on fire, Imagine that idiot saying: """This is not even my ovaries again, it is uterus doing me""

FEMInist abi BAYOnist will not see this now, Stupid set of people!!
Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by Nova1988(m): 2:23am On Jul 15, 2020
hater
Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by phemmyfour: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
That girl saying "not my ovaries again but uterus must be a chronic female pedophile
Re: What Is Tife Doing With His Eyes - Bisola Asks As Wizkid’s Son Strikes Pose by WoeBetide666: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2020
This is how these women molest young boys, later on you'll see these same women at the forefront of feminist movements smh

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian In American Next Top Model / Jeremiah Gyang Weds His Longtime Love - Pictures / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Discusses Her Love Affair With Kunle Coker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.