Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her (47635 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / I Love My Girlfriend So Much / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
KingTom:

You no dey talk anyhow, you dey deliver abi? grin grin
I nor dey talk wetin I nor fit do... I dey deliver..

So caution yourself. grin
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by NiCurious: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Proposal through fear and stress...what will the marriage be like?
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Peace666: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestolove95:
My husband use army ND na inside barracks we do our own..

Will u shut up there?

I haven't even proposed yet and who said i am gonna do it this way?
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by tunary(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm not trying to be bad belle o, but this is pathetic. I just imagined the kids they'll give birth to...cringes
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Amanda4life: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
See what our so called security operatives have been reduced to...

"Proposing Materials"

The duty of a well-trainned security personnel is to protect lives and properties not to be used as a prop or costume for proposals.

There's nothing like reduction.

This is what people so abroad.

IS LIKE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD EXCEPT NIGERIA.

PLS DO YOU HAVE DSTV?

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONLY WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES.

PLEASE, DO TRY TO WATCH OTHER OYIBO CHANNEL, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE, AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE A GLIMPSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.

ITS NORMAL
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Slimsly100(f): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Vyzz:

There is nothing wrong there.....
Good American cops go around doing all sort of stuffs to make their citizens happy.....

Don't be a sadist.....

But as for me... I think this shit is already cliché....

Someone said that they guys do it when the suspect the lady will say no.....

When the lady sees the cops she go dey afraid to say no.....

Engagement by duress

Na really by duress grin grin
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by onadana: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:

"Proposing Materials"

The duty of a well-trainned security personnel is to protect lives and properties not to be used as a prop or costume for proposals.

They are humans and should have a human face.In developed countries stuffs like this happen.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
So the police no longer have ethics?
They now go whenever money beckons??

My brother man no go live by bread alone

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestolove95:
My husband use army ND na inside barracks we do our own..

Olorun o, are you kidney me
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amanda4life:

There's nothing like reduction.

This is what people so abroad.

IS LIKE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD EXCEPT NIGERIA.

PLS DO YOU HAVE DSTV?

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONLY WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES.

PLEASE, DO TRY TO WATCH OTHER OYIBO CHANNEL, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THERE, AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE A GLIMPSE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD.

ITS NORMAL
To be civilized, you don't have to be educated.

You actually sound like a full-blown illiterate.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by robosky02(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
vanida6:
Whattt kind of hell proposing is dis angry aint take dat anymore angry if u gonna proposed to me make it in a good way not like dis hell one dammm lipsrsealed

I will uses NCDC to arrest you..

Your case go be like corona virus then at isolation center you will see me and......�
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:

"Proposing Materials"

Abi police no be your friend again?
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by ariefadenco: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is proposal under duresa
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by kestolove95(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Peace666:

Will u shut up there?

I haven't even proposed yet and who said i am gonna do it this way?
u HV started doing drugs again
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Amozever12: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
By the proposal, you know the class of girl he is proposing to. This will be one area girl without level. You can't try this with reasonable well to do girls
Lol..Bros, ur mouth bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ndi ara cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by kestolove95(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Murjem:
Can you just imagined
yes I can imagine
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by chubinwa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:

"Proposing Materials"

There is time for everything. that moment is the time for emotional rollercoaster
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Amozever12: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
deltateam:

They do it abroad where most of these stunts being pulled here emanate from.

My concern is what if the girl isn't interested? Would she reject him openly cos I see it happening soon not that it hasn't happened before.
I doubt if she will do that, considering the SARS officers present. My thought though.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by deltateam: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Amozever12:

I doubt if she will do that, considering the SARS officers present. My thought though.

So she will now marry him against her will because of SARS?
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by uchechi7(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:

"Proposing Materials"

Good day Nairalanders, please I'm in need of assistance, I'm a student who just started learning computer programming (html nd CSS). I know things are hard for everyone but nothing will be too small or too big for me to manage. Please house I need financial assistance. Thank you and God bless you in anticipation.

You can contact me on 09065898623 or
UBA 2085555677. I'll truly grateful.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Profadvocate: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Our security men can do anything 4 N50...
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Boatswain: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Which kind of nonsensical idea is this undecided
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by i124k(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some SARS officers tried to arrest a lady in the presence of her boyfriend.

However, there was a quick plot twist after the boyfriend got down on his knees during the staged arrest, and pulled out a ring.

The lady who was crying uncontrollably thinking she was getting arrested over nothing, suddenly let out a wide smile as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.

As they hugged each other, the SARS officers and other eye witnesses cheered them on by clapping their hands for them, and screaming congratulations.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHSL_NDZaE
so naso dem won use propose tu OTEDOLA pikin abi...
mumu dy smell for here
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Omoshalewa04(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
What kind of proposal is this undecided undecided
Abegiiiii
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Kaytixy: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Na wa o
why men mumu like this na. I almost report this guy to nairaland mods
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by vinceify: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
Be careful with people that has high blood pressure...maka SARS
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Bewiseedet(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Police is not your friend. Mumu man
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by oluwole4love: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sars that supposed to be Fighting crime, are now playing lovers game good luck to them all
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Afamcy: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
This one fear me ooo.. but I no run
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by odurombi: 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Is this what our officers have now turned to? Being hired for romantic affairs! If the plan had turned negative, the young man would have had himself to blame. Shouldn't even the IG caution his officers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.