Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her (47631 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / I Love My Girlfriend So Much / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by odurombi: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Profadvocate:
Our security men can do anything 4 N50...

I see; it didn't even occur to me that the officers could have been offered some amount of money. Kai!
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Christty(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Meaning he is arresting her into the marriage and she wants to be his prisoner for life.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by DelphiOracle(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
Young Man, I am not a sadist neither am I aggressive...

Your previous comment, you said and I quote; "Engagement by Duress"

Kindly define Duress in your own terms.

Do have a lovely day.
guy relax na. Those wey act the drama don reach house since they enjoy their selves.
Even the 'engagement by duress' na joke self. The guy enter d girl mind? Leave mata jare
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't see any wrong in what the SARS officials do, US cops and the MET police dept incl many police outfit globally do this things for their citizens, in US u can call 911 just to wish ur son happy birthday, I saw a video of that, it was during d lockdown about 4 NYPD police cars received a distress call from a lone teenager who had no one to wish him happy birthday, they attended to the call, moved to the boy's address and wished him HBD through the speakers and drove off even in the rain, I don't see anything wrong with wat the SARS did, but wat I don't agree with is the extent this silly boy had to go just to propose, putting stress on our already scarce police force! This is absurd biko!
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by earnit3: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
lol
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by ehinmowo: 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
See what our so called security operatives have been reduced to...

"Proposing Materials"

The duty of a well-trainned security personnel is to protect lives and properties not to be used as a prop or costume for proposals.

This is not a bad thing na. Tgis can even increase bond between security agents and the populace. It's a welcome development.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
vanida6:
Whattt kind of hell proposing is dis angry aint take dat anymore angry if u gonna proposed to me make it in a good way not like dis hell one dammm lipsrsealed
driest video ever
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by clitah: 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Real proposing condiments.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Peace666: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
kestolove95:
u HV started doing drugs again

grin
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nweike190(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
vanida6:
Whattt kind of hell proposing is dis angry aint take dat anymore angry if u gonna proposed to me make it in a good way not like dis hell one dammm lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by oruma19: 4:09am On Jul 15, 2020
Them no sabi act.
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by frozen70(f): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment some SARS officers tried to arrest a lady in the presence of her boyfriend.

However, there was a quick plot twist after the boyfriend got down on his knees during the staged arrest, and pulled out a ring.

The lady who was crying uncontrollably thinking she was getting arrested over nothing, suddenly let out a wide smile as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.

As they hugged each other, the SARS officers and other eye witnesses cheered them on by clapping their hands for them, and screaming congratulations.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHSL_NDZaE

That wasn't romantic at all

How could you put police fear in someone and trigger her heart to skip just because you want to propose to her

Why not just do that in her compound were she lives and the neighbours will give you the show and cheer you you guys up
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by tkgz(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2020
”I’m Two Weeks Gone, Congrats To Myself” – Bobrisky says he’s pregnant ?

See Here: https://examprestige.com/bobrisky-says-hes-pregnant

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by holywind(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:

They now go whenever money beckons??
before nko grin
SUCKCESSFUL:

They now go whenever money beckons??
before nko

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by sinceraconcept(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
No be everything be romance naa. When will Naija men learn.
I tire o. No innovation,no scientific invention,just romance and nothing else. Shithole indeed. Even this yeye proposal has been used in skits before
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2020
What if na that day boys for the hood decide to treat SARS fuckup? grin
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by ledaman: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
See what our so called security operatives have been reduced to...

"Proposing Materials"

The duty of a well-trainned security personnel is to protect lives and properties not to be used as a prop or costume for proposals.
There is nothing wrong in it,even in developed country they practice such
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by ledaman: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2020
vanida6:
Easier said than done Antiiiiy!
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Amanda4life: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
JidennaJason:
To be civilized, you don't have to be educated.

You actually sound like a full-blown illiterate.

Ok.

U mean, you're educated but not civilized.

Thanks for helping to summarize the long episode I have written.

Thanks
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Amanda4life:

Ok.

U mean, you're educated but not civilized.

Thanks for helping to summarize the long episode I have written.

Thanks
You can now furck off...

Many thanks as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Purplekush(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
QuinieR:
So swt
Future husband,I am still waiting o cry

you seem to like it violent do you? wink
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by AlexandertheGr8(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2020
kestolove95:
My husband use army ND na inside barracks we do our own..
stfu nigga you’re not a lady
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Elnathan454(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Naija dey smell shit
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by SweetestIfy279: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her by Polynek(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Everybody On His/Her way.I don't think it sopox bother anyone VIA He/Her decision in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / Met March 10th, Marrying March 11th, Read Our Love Story - The March 11th Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.