Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month (1364 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by BIGBOYLARY(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2007
@
All,

SHOULD WE ALL BOYCOURT THESE TWO EMBASSY TO GAIN OUR RESPECT BACK?
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by DisGuy: 1:22am On Jun 15, 2007
for just one month?? angry what about 6 months!!!
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by omega25red(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2007
[b][/b]LOL as people they try to run commot for nija na him you wan boycot?? american embassy gon sef go happy say people no they wan enter their country. The only reason why countries have embassies is to at least try to protect their citizens in our countries or have a way of being already connected if there is something they want from you e.g oil, gold, diamond etc

Instead of boycotting we should make our country better so people wont keep giving trying to run out of it.
all that money that is spent on passport fees and embassy fees should be invested in our country and maybe things might get better.

P.S i know im in the U.S and it's easy for me to talk but you know i'm saying the truth
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by davou4eva(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2007
dat woudn't be the best solution to the issue on ground but to try as much as possible to build our image
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:43am On Jun 16, 2007
but na wa for Nigerians ohhh is it only U.S and U.K in the whole world.
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by BIGBOYLARY(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2007
@ALL,

The truth is bitter but we have to try and free ourselfs freem colonia mentality,Both Countries known how much they were reaping from 9JA, When the late ABACHA stop British Airways from coming to 9ja, during those years they cry fool and know the amount of money they lost during that time.

We have been building our Country over the years and i can tell anybody that the so called UK and US, were not built in a day. if WE NEED FREEDOM WE HAVE TO GET UP AND GO 4 IT, NOTIN HAPPEN BY CHANCE EVEN OUR INDEPENDENT.

WE CAN MAKE THE CHANGE AND FORCE THEM TO GO BY OUR RULES AND DO U THINK THAT IF THEY WAKE UP FOR A WEEK WITH OUT SEEN ANYBODY IN FRONT OF THERE EMBASSY FOR A FULL WEEK TO A MONTH I BET U they will call all these boff to other, we can not be taking for a ride,
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by Seun(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2007
I've boycotted them for a lifetime, so one additional month is nothing! cheesy
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by BIGBOYLARY(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2007
;d
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by Jackal(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2007
They don't give a flying Bleep if u boycott it or not.
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by kitaun(m): 2:51am On Jul 01, 2007
boycott indeed!!!

u would be surprised that if u call for a strike boycott, enuff peeps would bombard the embassies the week before grin grin
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by GNature(m): 4:53am On Jul 01, 2007
@Bigboylary

The US and UK are not begging Nigerians to come to their country, so what do they have to lose if we boycott their embassies ?

I mean, what do we stand to gain by boycotting their embassies ?
Re: Let Us Boycourt Uk And American Embassy 4 A Month by moneytalk(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2007
Don't say that they got millions to lose imaging 9ja say they will not do any biz with Yankee or UK they will hear wen!!!!
do you know how much they both made from there embassy in 9ja, i say if 9ja boycourt them for a month the treatment and respect will be giving.

NO NATION IS AN ISLAND REMEMBER?

(1) (Reply)

Visa To Sa / Angolan Visa / Obudu Mountain Resort (aka Cattle Ranch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.