Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside (3358 Views)

Non-removable Battery Is A Big Problem For Phones / Budget Of N85k........iphone 7 OR Samsung s8..............(Urgent PLssS SS) / Pls Is Anyone Using Vivo Y23l? I'm Having Issue With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Iceking1(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning house I'm currently having a big problem with my redmi note 9S which I caused with my hands :

I was going home from work yesterday and I saw an aboki man fixing screen guard for a man, he has a tools which contain some liquid chemicals and a drier and hand gloves etc, so I stopped and decided to have mine done, after he was done with the man's own he did mine, and tested it with a drill which I confirmed that it worked. Few hours later I was operating my phone and found out that it is no longer responding to touch effectively, i can't type with my phone anymore, sometimes it's not responding and sometimes another letter I din't pressed would appear, i also found out that my phone is operating itself, I'm really so confused right now. I'm currently typing with a friend's phone right now, please house is there anyone who has had this type of experience before how did you solved it, is it possible for me to remove the Nana screen guard. Please help me I'm so sad right now fully regret doing this.
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by harmony940(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Just remove the screen guard you phone will be ok again....some screen guard are not comparable with some other phones .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by MMXX: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
The chemical did not dry well reason why your phone is operating itself..Remove the screen guard the aboki man put for you and go get a proper one.

Make sure to clean properly before inserting the new one

6 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by kmaster007: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2020
I'll advise you to be remove d screen guide
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Fatbabyfart(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2020
Can the liquid screen guard be removed

1 Like

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by D4donnn: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2020
Y'all aren't getting it it's a liquid screen guard , and the sad or harsh reality is , I think you'll need to either try some strong liquids that can wipe it off or you'll most definitely have to change the screen or touch screen if that's possible , I know this may sound gloom abi what do they call it but that's the truth .

Another recommendation watch videos on YouTube for similar situations , search with keywords , like nano screen guard issues and all that .

Or better still contact the bosses in the house , go to tech section there are a ton of persons who might be familiar with this issue .

I pray you find a decent solution that won't require an overhaul of anything and also I pray your phone has some sort of guarantee

And I think it was the drill that caused the issue not the nano screen guard liquid

12 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by IDFWU(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Nano screen guard can not be removed! Once applied, it stays on the screen. Trying to remove it will render the screen entirely useless. That’s what these dealers and ads won’t tell you. Your Redmi note 9S screen is gone too soon embarassed sorry man cry

20 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by RiseAbove(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ah... Thank God I did not answer that man ooo cry

Sorry bro, this is sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by korban3134(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
The note 9s screen is glass so wipe it gently with ether alcohol and cotton swab or handkerchief to remove the nano guard.

DO NOT ALLOW LIQUID TO ENTER THE PHONE THROUGH SPEAKER GRILL BE CAREFUL
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Iceking1:
after he was done with the man's own he did mine, and tested it with a drill which I confirmed that it worked.
You mean after applying the nano screen protector, he tried drilling the screen of your phone with a drill just to be sure it worked? shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Unbiased1: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
g
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Iceking1:
Good morning house I'm currently having a big problem with my redmi note 9S which I caused with my hands :

I was going home from work yesterday and I saw an aboki man fixing screen guard for a man, he has a tools which contain some liquid chemicals and a drier and hand gloves etc, so I stopped and decided to have mine done, after he was done with the man's own he did mine, and tested it with a drill which I confirmed that it worked. Few hours later I was operating my phone and found out that it is no longer responding to touch effectively, i can't type with my phone anymore, sometimes it's not responding and sometimes another letter I din't pressed would appear, i also found out that my phone is operating itself, I'm really so confused right now. I'm currently typing with a friend's phone right now, please house is there anyone who has had this type of experience before how did you solved it, is it possible for me to remove the Nana screen guard. Please help me I'm so sad right now fully regret doing this.
How will a sane person even tender his phone to be tested with a drill?

Meanwhile, don't you think if nano-liquid was that good, manufacturers wouldn't be wasting money on gorilla glass and other more expensive glass tech?
Anyway, start preparing to buy a new screen, you got what you bargained for.

18 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Norman4real(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bro, sorry about that. But your screen is probably gone for good. That nano liquid can't be removed.
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by nitt: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
op, take it to a competent phone repairer and they will use a solvent to get it off.

Don't DIY.

1 Like

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by Jeffy1206(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
Thank God, I never trusted this liquid guard.... Me I don run o
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by liveyourlife007(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Op sorry bout ur screen. Always follow ur heart, same thing almost happened to me but my mind did not go down well wit it.
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by ntyce(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

You mean after applying the nano screen protector, he tried drilling the screen of your phone with a drill just to be sure it worked? shocked shocked shocked

The guy get mind ooo

Without insurance
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by nickvanilla(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is how people will just go and buy problem for themselves. If only you had looked away when you saw the aboki doing his work. If only.......

5 Likes

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by KrazyDave16(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

The thing tire me. That's how one of my guys did the same thing as OP did. About 2wks later, phone fell from his bed while sleeping, landed screen first and shattered. 1.5k gone.
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by MrBONE2(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

grin

Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by PlaysNigeria: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nano liquid screen guards wear off in months of use. Seek the help of a professional.

It should be fixed. Don't do anything funny to your screen
Re: Plsss Help Me I'm Having A Big Problem With My New Redmi Note 9S Details Inside by KrazyDave16(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Previous comment got deleted... For a public forum that is absolute nonsense!!
Mods should stop acting like the incompetent bodies in this country!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Mid-range Device Infinix Smart 5 Vs Samsung Galaxy A02. / Redmi Note 10 Pro (126,000) Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 (139,500) Which Should U Buy? / Top 10 Best Android Apps You Must Have In 2020 (updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.