Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1136 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Sorry, wrong person. Don't do tribal
Re: . by Sammy07: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
Yorubas like wailing about everything oo from.Lagos to ondo to nairaland.you guys are beginning to seem weak..

You guys don't reason, will you be happy if you click on any topic and you see lots of cancelled comments from page 1 to 3?
Re: . by Sammy07: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:

Sorry, wrong person. Don't do tribal

I'm asking you if you'll be happy and be able to use this site if you see lots of cancelled comments from page one to 3??
Re: . by IJOBA2: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW SAMMYgrin

2 Likes

Re: . by Fantasticcc: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sammy07:

I know how many Yoruba e-idiots that have canceled my comments here but you don't see me wailing or opening a tribal thread here undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Sammy07: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fantasticcc:
I know how many Yoruba e-idiots that have canceled my comments here but you don't see me wailing or opening a tribal thread here undecided

Pls, show me one!
If it's not curtail now, it'll get out of hand
Re: . by Tochi3(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chai. grin grin. Pains
Re: . by Sammy07: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOW SAMMYgrin
ijoba2 never mind, I think I'll begin to mention all those Igbo wailers in each of my comments. then, we will see your reactions.
Re: . by IJOBA2: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sammy07:

ijoba2 never mind,
I think I'll begin to mention all those Igbo wailers in each of my comments.
then, we will see your reactions.
WETIN CONCERN ME AND YOUR FELLOW IBOS
Re: . by Sammy07: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
IJOBA2:
WETIN CONCERN ME AND YOUR FELLOW IBOS

, igbochief001, slapp44, ijoba2, chocho54, dedetwo, Lzaa, imhotep. grin
Re: . by Sammy07: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Apple124:
[s][/s]

, igbochief001, slapp44, ijoba2, chocho54, dedetwo, Lzaa, imhotep, grin
Re: . by Dedetwo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Seun Mynd44 oam4j

The person creating multiple monikers to cancel and open several account is Dedetwo and Igbochief001...

They have made it a job. They are Igbos... They are always following yoruba post and cancel i5

Pls ban dedetwo and Igbochief001 IPs.. They are constituting nuisance here

Above post is the true display of idiocy associated with Internet. Why on earth would I want to cancel or delete any post in nairaland? Does any silly post on this forum affect my bank account? Sometimes I wonder if certain posters on this forum actually make use of their faculties. I have been banned more times than most posters on this forum.
I am for free-for-all and no-hold-bared with respect to individual posts. Equally, my grandfather told me to watch for those who are first to complain about starting a fire because in most cases, they were responsible for the fire.

1 Like

Re: . by Sammy07: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

Above post is the true display of idiocy associated with Internet. Why on earth would I want to cancel or delete any post in nairaland? Does any silly post on this forum affect my bank account? Sometimes I wonder if certain posters on this forum actually make use of their faculties. I have been banned more times than most posters on this forum.
I am for free-for-all and no-hold-bared with respect to individual posts. Equally, my grandfather told me to watch for those who are first to complain about starting a fire because in most cases, they were responsible for the fire.

sorry, your brothers know how to cancel.
The wailing is yet to start, by the time you get 100mentions ,you'll call out to your fellow brother
if we begin mentioning your names, we will both have more mentions grin
GoodLuck grin
I will show that guy cancelling that I'm Ondo Guy grin

, igbochief001, slapp44, ijoba2, chocho54, dedetwo, Lzaa, imhotep,
Re: . by Bighead9: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
What's going on here?

Re: . by Yorubasarecurse: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Useless thread. If anyone should be banned from this forum it is your likes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Senate Candidate Shares Fifty Naira Salt To His Constituents (pics) / BREAKING: CBN Gets Court Order To Freeze Accounts Of #endsars Promoters / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Is Dumping PDP, Ohanaeze Youths Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.