Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) (396 Views)

Quality Paint And Professional Painter Give Your House Quality Painting / Quality Paint And Professional Painter Give Your House Quality Painting / Quality Paint And Professional Painter Give Your House Quality Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2020
Most programmers (front end developers in particular), find it difficult most times to come out with good and attractive designs, even with all the programming languages they know and ability to code efficiently.

* In other to solve the stress and issue of you thinking of how the website or Software you are developing to follow latest design trends that where the need for a Professional UI/UX Designer comes into play.

* The UI/UX Designer will do all the designs; the User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), the Prototype, the wireframe, Mock-ups to display the final view which will project your works and makes it look world class which will attract more clients ..

Although, I know majority of senior and experienced programmers are familiar with these already , but for the help of new programmers and for those that are not familiar with it.

Now, you may have a project or job you working on already or maybe you are about to start and you need a good UI/UX Designer to help you out.

Look no further, am here for you. I'm a professional UI/UX Designer with over 3 years experience. I started off as a graphic designer before learning UI/UX Design, which is an added advantage which helps me in the area of Typography, Colors, Shapes and other necessary aspects of Design.

All I need to get started is information about the what you want to develop. Be it a website or a software application (iOS & Android).

Below is the link to my portfolio:

https://josephayo962.wixsite.com/website

Feel free to contact me via my WhatsApp contact in my signature. Or you can send me a Pm.

Or call: +2349030179104

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Website landing page design

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by RedPhoenix: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2020
I like your works

1 Like

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Android app design

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I like your works

Thanks you sir .. I really do appreciate.. smiley
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Your work will be professionally handled from the user experience (UX) to wireframes, user interface (UI), Mock-ups, prototype .. Contact us via our signature .. To get your project done professionally.. cool
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Android app ..

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
The lessee tenant app.

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
To see more of my works .

Here is a link to my portfolio:

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by kingthreat(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2020
emaxjey:
Most programmers (front end developers in particular), find it difficult most times to come out with good and attractive designs, even with all the programming languages they know and ability to code efficiently.

* In other to solve the stress and issue of you thinking of how the website or Software you are developing to follow latest design trends that where the need for a Professional UI/UX Designer comes into play.

* The UI/UX Designer will do all the designs; the User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), the Prototype, the wireframe, Mock-ups to display the final view which will project your works and makes it look world class which will attract more clients ..

Although, I know majority of senior and experienced programmers are familiar with these already , but for the help of new programmers and for those that are not familiar with it.

Now, you may have a project or job you working on already or maybe you are about to start and you need a good UI/UX Designer to help you out.

Look no further, am here for you. I'm a professional UI/UX Designer with over 3 years experience. I started off as a graphic designer before learning UI/UX Design, which is an added advantage which helps me in the area of Typography, Colors, Shapes and other necessary aspects of Design.

All I need to get started is information about the what you want to develop. Be it a website or a software application (iOS & Android).

Below is the link to my portfolio:

Feel free to contact me via my WhatsApp contact in my signature. Or you can send me a Pm.

Or call: +2349030179104

Your professional site had to be a wixsite? grin grin grin grin
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2020
kingthreat:

Your professional site had to be a wixsite? grin grin grin grin

it just for my portfolio ( a site to display my designs and past projects) ..
and pls don't come and spoil this thread for me .. Thanks !!
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by kingthreat(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
emaxjey:

it just for my portfolio ( a site to display my designs and past projects) ..

and pls don't come and spoil this thread for me .. Thanks
!!

I am not spoiling your business. A serious web developer should have a professional website. Or na wixsite you wan use design for clients? grin
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 11:56am On Jul 15, 2020
kingthreat:

I am not spoiling your business. A serious web developer should have a professional website. Or na wixsite you wan use design for clients? grin

undecided why can't you read the post up there ?? Or simply Google would have help .. or don't you know the work of a UI/UX Designer ?? Am not a programmer nor a front end developer.. my job is to design webpages and and apps layout for a programmer to code it..

That site is just for a portfolio (have explained that one to you earlier) .. mind you it temporal.. if you don't understand still then.. am sorry but don't come to my thread and say things you don't know..haba ...
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
emaxjey:

undecided why can't you read the post up there ?? Or simply Google would have help .. or don't you know the work of a UI/UX Designer ?? Am not a programmer nor a front end developer.. my job is to design webpages and and apps layout for a programmer to code it..

That site is just for a portfolio (have explained that one to you earlier) .. mind you it temporal.. if you don't understand still then.. am sorry but don't come to my thread and say things you don't know..haba ...

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by faithogiga(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
You work is really good. welldone!

1 Like

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
faithogiga:
You work is really good. welldone!

Thanks you sir .. I really do appreciate.. Your positive review goes a long way ..
Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by AbamOnyerubi: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
You're good bro

1 Like

Re: Quality And Professional UI/UX Designs (apps & Webpages) by emaxjey(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:
You're good bro
Thanks sir .. your review is highly appreciated..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG Commercial Laundromat Washing Machine And Dryer For Sale / Investors--check Out This Website Www.bordfarms.com / Looking For A Private Instructor On Fashion Design Call:08035497328

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.