Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. (39941 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by zokpiaakhazokpi: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
What about stingy ladies?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by F0untainofyouth(f): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Zoie:
Take it from me, if you marry a stingy guy. Your children will suffer.
[/s]
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toks2008:
I once wrote about the need for guys to stop giving their money to ladies and I also wrote about the need for ladies to drop their entitlement mentality and YES I still reiterate these facts as they referred to ladies with an unrealistic sense of entitlement but nevertheless, there is a wide gap between a lady making lame financial demands from a man and a man being sensitive to the needs of his woman.

Giving should be a two-way street and it will be very selfish for any lady to expect her man to give without her reciprocating but it is no longer new that ladies love to be taken care of and any guy who has what it takes to take care of his lady and yet refrains is a stingy man who does not deserve to be with any lady and ladies who are looking for a real purposeful romance should avoid such guys not just for their sake but for the sake of the future as such a man may not be generous enough to take care of his family financially....and worse still, I believe a man who is not generous to his lady does not truly love her cos there is no love without giving.

Now I want ladies to understand this...it is one thing if a guy does not have and it is another if he has but just chooses to be stingy....it is also very important to note that generosity should not be measured by the amount of substance be it money or gift but must be accessed based on the proportionality of the gesture in relation to the resources at the guy's disposal....this means a guy who earns 100k a month but gives his woman an average of 10k in a month has given 10% of his total income and he is more generous than a guy who makes far more but gives his lady sparingly.

What is the point?

John 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave... You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.
When a man truly loves a woman he will give even without her asking, he will be sensitive to her needs and will always give her from what he has no matter how small even if the lady is financially buoyant, there are still little gestures that go a long way to express your affection for her. If a man truly loves his woman he will give of his time and his resources. Those who truly love, hold nothing back.

The measure of your giving reveals the measure of your love. Love is something we can't see, but we can see the evidence of love in the action it produces, which is giving. Where you give your time and resources also reveals what you love. If we think we love someone, yet never give to them of our resources, then we are just deceiving ourselves.

Hope this makes sense.

You made too much sense. grin

To all my extremely stingy boyfriends: JasonJidenna, Izzou, J111333, Joseph1832, Truth234, this is a wake up call for all of you to sit up. angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by TheRedpillguy: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unfortunately women don't operate on that level. You are trying to make sense.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Topmaike007(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
LizBathory:
stingy men are a waste of space.
Same as parasite that are called women

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
This thread go sweet sha grin
Even tho my IQ is at stake undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Hajibayu: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
zokpiaakhazokpi:
What about stingy ladies?
Nawa for you guys ooo
You guys shouldn't derail this thread na
Today we're calling out stingy guys.....we will talk about stingy ladies later

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Openbusiness4: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I was born thru cs wink
dunt cum nia my moni, i wee skrrrraaapapassssscrrrratchhhhh yuuu ಠ_ಠ
[img]https://media1./images/d6b0701c44672702133d1b8cc26c0daa/tenor.gif?itemid=4987644[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by hinere(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
It should be given and take.

That's how it should be on both sides.

I didn't say give Belle o

But talking of Belle, have u seen how some women take get Belle

Well read here, you will shout

https://giftchinemerem..com/2020/07/are-nigerians-open-to-surrogacy.html?m=1
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Alexaonfleek: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness4:
dunt cum nia my moni, i wee skrrrraaapapassssscrrrratchhhhh yuuu ಠ_ಠ
[img]https://media1./images/d6b0701c44672702133d1b8cc26c0daa/tenor.gif?itemid=4987644[/img]
With my irresistibly charm,you'll probably end up transferring all the money in your account to me grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by wizdomnzube(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
See wetin man with balls between he legs calm sidon write.

Bros if u nor shame for ursef, then d full area shame for u.

Piece of Thrash! Cover ur face abeg! angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by vasco01(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dear guys please avoid greedy girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by AreaFada2: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just like ladies can date who they desire, men also should stay away from goldigging good for nothing women.

there is nothing wrong with a stingy man, and people should stop trying to make them look like there is something wrong with them. if a man earns money, he has all the right to decide how to spend his money. NOBODY (especially broke women) has any right to demand that he spends HIS money the way some deluded stranger deems fit.

as the proud chairman of the NL "money dont grow on trees" club, i can assure you, if a woman has the audacity to call anybody stingy, then simply reply to her:" biitch, since you think that money grows on trees, then why dont you spend YOUR money... and shut your dirty mouth, instead of thinking that MY money is "your" money"

the best way for a man to be broke is by wasting his money trying to impress good for nothing women that haven't worked a day in their lives and dont know the VALUE of money.
Equally, guys should seriously avoid women who bring nothing to the table. Boobs, pancake face, ass and vagina are not what a woman bring to the table. Since a man also cannot quote his dick and stamina as his contribution.

If you date a lady who only demands and never asks if you are investing your money well, drop her. Unless she has other redeeming non-physical attributes.

Imagine you date an accountant, a banker or someone in such money/economic sector but never mentions investment. Flee.

You do not have to be engaged or married first to care about his future if you are genuine.

Generally if you sense that a girl is just desperate to escape poverty, check if she loves you. Because chances are she loves your money. Probably 80%. Test her if you must. If she's among the minority who loves you for you, then you are lucky.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by kentzz(f): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just like ladies can date who they desire, men also should stay away from goldigging good for nothing women.

there is nothing wrong with a stingy man, and people should stop trying to make them look like there is something wrong with them. if a man earns money, he has all the right to decide how to spend his money. NOBODY (especially broke women) has any right to demand that he spends HIS money the way some deluded stranger deems fit.

as the proud chairman of the NL "money dont grow on trees" club, i can assure you, if a woman has the audacity to call anybody stingy, then simply reply to her:" biitch, since you think that money grows on trees, then why dont you spend YOUR money... and shut your dirty mouth, instead of thinking that MY money is "your" money"

the best way for a man to be broke is by wasting his money trying to impress good for nothing women that havent worked a day in their lives and dont know the VALUE of money.

Hmmmmmm. it's well
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ImaIma1(f): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the best way for a man to be broke is by wasting his money trying to impress good for nothing women that havent worked a day in their lives and dont know the VALUE of money.

You sound stingy grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

. God will continues to bless ur generation

10 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by clericuzzio(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

How I wish I could give you a thousand likes for this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Openbusiness4: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

oil dey ur head. See, lemme tell u dis girls ehn, even N100 rechand card uno'o c from me. I truz masef. Nutin wey u fit take seduction me. If u like fine pass angel, get big yansh pass cow, na u sabi. Shishi uno go c. If u like call me stingy, no wahala. Na stingy I stingy I no kee person grin No more mister 9c guy. Am bad an proud mehnnn grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Twoclans(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ishilove:

To all my extremely stingy boyfriends: JasonJide.nna, Izzo.u, J1113.33, Joseph1.832, Truth2.34, this is a wake up call for all of you to sit up. angry

Hmmmmm

And ishi exempts naptu.2 from the stingy list.

Rolls eyes .
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ishilove:

To all my extremely stingy boyfriends: this is a wake up call for all of you to sit up. angry

I thought I just sent you money to fix your Brazilian hair and nails just last week?

What sort of ungratefulness is this one? angry

And please remove Thursday Erakpotorbor's name from the list angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ImaIma1(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
ninetiethcrown7:
here we go again!!!

another OP trying to tell us what a thousand people have already told us.

like, if i want to gather traffic on nairaland all i need is a post about dating broke guys/girls or something along the line of evening newspaper and men are trash.

in the end, i cant lie, threads like these always provide good banter.

so i guess i'll stick around and watch how it goes.

You garrit.

Just drop an explosive quietly, run and watch it explode.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by emmnprince(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bottom line:

Brother men, when you dealing with any kind of lady, be she old or young; naturally beautiful or artificially made-up to look beautiful; tall or dwarf, albino, dark-skinned or red; chubby, slim or skinny; intelligent or unintelligent; prudent or unwise; mentally stable or mentally derailed; employed, self-employed or unemployed; rich or poor, . . . name it, use common sense. I repeat, use common sense. Even if you don't have it, borrow it from those who have!

Don't mind OP with his/her beating about the bush and wrangling with words.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by AfroKnight: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

First of all, collect one bottle. You have said it all.

Don’t know why these ladies on the thread feel entitled to a man’s money. Una no get work?

8 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Oloripelebe: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dear Kings, avoid gold diggers

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Naijaarchive(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Toks2008:

This cracked me up big time. grin

But make una wait make i write the contents first nah habba

Lol grin it's better to quench a fire when it's still a spark than to start trying when it becomes an inferno grin

7 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Karlifate: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Openbusiness4:
No woman born of a woman dat enta d world thru vagina can eat my money. Daz why I dey run from girls born thru CS sad

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by sammy329(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

God bless you....

The entitlement mentality is too much nowadays.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Karlifate: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zoie:
Take it from me, if you marry a stingy guy. Your children will suffer.

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by AfroKnight: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Ariza:
Bros, the thread has not even started... Op is yet to state reasons or make his points.

angry Let him handle toks. Ever since he got married, Toks has been using style to turn into woman wrapper.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Chaiii gals if u working, sweating, labouring
Then all of a sudden a unemployed person who doesn't want to work shows up in d name of love and wants u to spend money on irrelevant stuff...?
I don't believe in spiritism but its surely d work of village ppl.?
Woman are given chance to go to school nowadays to make their own future so where did it all go wrong??
tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
AfroKnight:

angry Let him handle toks. Ever since he got married, Toks has been using style to turn into woman wrapper.
Toks don remarry? Lol... Nothing wey love no fit do.

Na you remain now. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.