Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid (43828 Views)

Sunday Awolola: Soldier Arraigned For Raping AAUA Student (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by lalasticlala(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Living Faith Church Deaconess Who Brutalised 14-year-old Girl With Hot Knife In Genital Area, Pleads Guilty, Remanded In Prison

Yemi Awolola, a deaconess with the Living Faith Church also known as Winners' Chapel, who brutalised a 14-year-old girl put in her care with a hot knife and gas lighter in her genital area, has pleaded guilty to the charges against her.

SaharaReporters also gathered that Awolola inserted a stick in the girl’s vagina.

Awolola, who is reportedly a staff of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, was arraigned on Monday at the Magistrate Court 3, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Kaduna, on charges of battery and sexual assault.

Despite pleading guilty to the crime, Justice Bashir Yusuf Shittu, the presiding magistrate, said he was unable to convict Awolola because he “lacks jurisdiction” and that he was only taking cognisance of the offence.

Justice Shittu granted bail in the sum of N700,000 to Awolola’s two children, who are also named as accomplices in the matter, but denied the woman bail.

Her son, SaharaReporters gathered, who is also complicit in allegedly abusing Princess, has fled to Lagos after escaping police arrest.

The presiding judge has adjourned the case until August 27 for further hearing while remanding Awolola at the Kaduna Correctional Center.

Recall that the woman and her children allegedly serially abused Princess, who was left in her care after she promised the victim’s financially unstable family that she will send her to school.

The family recently called on Nigerians to ensure that the matter was not swept under the carpet and that their daughter, who is currently hospitalised in Kaduna, gets justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwTx7cWXO9Y

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/14/living-faith-church-deaconess-who-brutalised-14-year-old-girl-hot-knife-genital-area

Deaconess indeed!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
This woman is very wicked she deserves life time in prison.

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by starbuck(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is horrible cry cry cry

Same punishment should be meted on her before she is locked up and the key given to me undecided undecided I know what to do with it after all we are of the same gender

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Makavelli25: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
There is too much wickedness in this world
God have mercy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
angry This is for you to know that, wickedness is not limited to Titles, professions etc.. [/b]humans generally are wicked, either directly or indirectly...[b]

Imagine, she is a deaconess etc, she has her own children too.. and she is maltreating another man's child like that.. [/b]LOVE is truly lost in this world[b].

Imagine, this woman will also be mounting the pulpit hoo, some gullible souls will also kneel to her feets for prayers etc..undecided undecided undecided. I will continue to say it, I don't care the anointing on you, so far I know the fact u are a human, I will forever fear you.. infact, even if u are spitting fire, I don't care!!!.

The families that entrusted their children to her, might HV done so, with the fact that she is a good person, to their sight, at least a deaconess undecided undecided, not knowing that she is another version of lucifer angry angry.

I begin to fear humans, the day u read it in the holy book that:::: [/b]and God saw that the wickedness of man waxed stronger, and it repented him, that he created man[b].

And this shud serve as a warning, to those who just give birth anyhow, parenting is more than what some ppl think.. give birth to what u know u can cater for( enough time, care, responsibility). Etc.

Now, imagine, a lady marry the son of this woman, that also assault her.. imagine hvn this Lucifer as ones mother- In -law undecided undecided. The person is doomed already!!!!.

[/b]Funny enough, her children will also be saying, best mum in the world undecided undecided, etc, set awon didirin [b]angry.. I can never love anyone, to the extent that u won't be able to notice toxic behaviours in them .

Foolish ppl everywhere angry angry, let her rot in jail... [/b]If possible, gather the 2 children along self.. we need saner ppl in the society now!![b]

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Ejenavi18(f): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
This woman is a witch, she deserves to be punished severely. Just take a look at how she damaged the body of the little girl.. Deaconess my foot!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by athaboi(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
I think that woman is possessed...she quietly pleaded guilty

5 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by dynicks(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
All these women wey be say na AMALA full there head so.......

Character come resemble the poor state of the nation!..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by OgbanjeProphet: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
What a heartless woman.

Even the Devil can't do this.

Deaconess for that matter. No amount of provocation from an house help should warrant this kind of witchcraft...

13 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Babapyro: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
E no go better for this woman

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by EngineerBode: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
All these journalist sef. So someone went to snap the small girl's private? Chai

5 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by dinoplus: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
See her face. angry angry

I'm very sure she is one of those that will publicly speak against human abuse.

Prison is not enough for this kinda act, same treatment should be given to her.

12 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Croccityboi123(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
See d wogly face

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by dominique(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Her kids too must be penalized..it doesn't matter if they are minors, they must be punished too

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Blacckrod(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
It is not by your rank in church, neither is it by how long your skirt is nor how you tie your scarf so it will cover your eyebrows.

Instead we should strive for a clean and pure heart and keep to the golden rule of loving your neighbor as you love yourself.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deaconess too.
God has suffered

Where does this type of sadism come from? I don’t understand it. I’ve said before they should stop tax payers money on trials for cases like this. They already know she did it. Lock her up and throw away the keys

13 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Anneka101(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm so disappointed in this woman. As old as she is, where is the motherly love.

She is the devil herself. I just want the same treatment to be melted on her.

She needs to stay behind bars for the rest of her miserable life!!!

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile.

4 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Jaqenhghar: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Na them O. Awon deaconess and pastors. Mummy in the Lord and daddy in the Lord. Awon brethren. Dem go carry Bible for head but to practice wetin bible talk na the opposite dem dey do. A wise man once said if you are looking for Satan,go to the nearest church on the pulpit.

11 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by PureGoldh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
See as the woman face dey like wetin I no know Evil-spirited-DeacoLez

Let's call a spade a spade.

Some men dey follow boost the morale of their wife to do such stuff but e be like say the woman no dey with her hubby abi he is deceased cos I don't see any reason why as the man of the house...your wife will be treating someone else's child like a piece of rag and you can't call her to Order....even if she get mental issues...Its your duty to protect any being under your care.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Makavelli25: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:
All these journalist sef. So someone went to snap the small girl's private? Chai
Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Terver90: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Too much watching of patience films, lols that is eivil, heartlessness and wickedness at it's peak. No wonder we have a terrible society.

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by longetivity(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
some pipu are just mad

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by michjunior: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Deaconness?
chai...that innocent girl life will never remain the same again...this evil of a woman has destroyed her and she should spend a long time in jail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by bluefilm: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
She must be a deaconess with LESBIAN tendencies.

Tufiakwa.

7 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Openbusiness3: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
sad But how can sumwan b wicked laidis? She juz destroy her career for nutin

1 Like

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Who ordained her a deaconess?

4 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by omojesu202(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fake people....
Aye le ooo ibo si oooo.

If I catch that woman, I will kidnap her n give her a dose of what she did to this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by sainthumble: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Madam Deacon Deacon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / 10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.