Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim (46016 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by ijustdey: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Twenty-five-year-old Victoria Okocha, yesterday, gave a chilling account of how she was abducted by suspected herdsmen in Isa-Ogwashi-Uku area of Delta State, gang-raped and forced to drink another victim’s blood as water, while in her captors’ den.

Okocha left her home town in Ubulu-Uku, Aniocha South Local Government Area of the state last Friday, heading for Asaba, the state capital, when they sighted a fallen tree across the road at Isa-Ogwashi.

Apparently thinking the fallen tree was as a result of the downpour the previous day, the driver, according to her, kept moving toward the direction, until they discovered too late that it was used to barricade the road.

She said: “By the time the driver attempted to reverse, it was too late as a man armed with a cutlass, hit his side window in an attempt to drag him out of the vehicle. Passengers hurriedly jumped out and ran into the bush in different directions.

“But I was unlucky because I had cramps and fell. Another one got hold of me and dragged me into the bush, while the driver, who was inflicted with machete cuts managed to escape.

“They took me far into the bush and demanded N20 million ransom. When I told them my family could not afford that amount because we are poor, they threatened to cut my breasts and pluck out my eyeballs from their sockets if they did not get the amount.

“They were five in number and only one of them could speak English. I was blindfolded and had my hands tied. Five of them took turns to rape me that night.

“When they contacted one of my relatives, Afamefune, he begged that they reduce the amount and they agreed to reduce it to N5 million. I stayed with them for two days before my people could raise some money, which was dropped at a designated place. They also collected N2,000 out of the N3000 cash I had in my bag.

Offered blood to drink

“In my weak state, I begged them to give me some water to drink and they offered me blood. The blood was that of a lady they kidnapped and murdered while I was there. They also drank out of the blood.

“Leader of the gang, who could speak English, told me that their intention was also to kill me because my family did not give them a reasonable amount. But he intervened by sending other members away and told me to run away, showing me the direction to take. I was able to locate the road, where I saw a vehicle that was heading towards the direction of my village.”

Meanwhile, the Police in Delta State, according to her family, had been informed of the incident. But efforts to reach the command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, failed as she could not be reached on her mobile telephone.

But sources at the command said the command had been working round the clock to address the worrisome trend, which kidnapping had assumed in the state, disclosing that some arrests had been made.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/i-was-gang-raped-by-herdsmen-offered-blood-to-drink-as-water-kidnapped-victim/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Righteousness89(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wickedness is Real!

Wickedness is the Order of the day!

Humans kill fellow Humans and Drink their Blood!

O My GOD! Have Mercy on this Wicked Generation!

With the sort of Wicked acts happening now, we all are still Here, then Imagine what will be Here when The JESUS appears unannounced in the Sky, Blows the Trumpet and Snatch the saints away from the earth..

The Wickedness here on earth will be beyond imagination! It will be Undesirable and Undescribable!

Make Haste! Take heed! Do all you Should to avoid being Left behind when The KING of kings , JESUS Christ Appears..

Do it Now! There is No More Time

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by stormborn28(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
They are Boko Haram who are trying to raise money for their counterparts in North east

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Damoche10: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeria police should be swift in responding to distress calls...

4 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Golan007: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
plusfield:
This is a very gory tale and it is unimaginable that this is happening in the forests of the south. Those of us in the south east has internal self help mechanisms to deal with such in our vicinities, but our problem is that if we seek to flush these hooligans out, the Buhari led govt, his tribal bigoted security chiefs, all fulani unions and even Islamic fundamentalists who are all silent now will start crying wolf.
I wonder why the Niger delta who parade the most combat ready youths will continue to keep mum and act subdued while this continue in their forests.

Because they would cry wolf you are accepting it right?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by ukukaegbu(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Imagine killing a lady and drinking her blood.

What kind of human beings are these

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Hycento: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Wickedness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Olabode971(f): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nigeria don finish patapata... Na skeleton we remain..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by dayleke: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Habatically!!!

This is ridiculous and too gruesome to fathom.
In this Nigeria sha?!!!
Se we are still One Naija like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Slawormir: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by EXLOVER(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Herdmen and Toto.

They will act like they don't know anything about women. But in reality their horse, God punish them for their evil deeds.

23 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by EngineerBode: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
The Ogwashi Uku people are Igbos and are fully in support of Biafra! So their biafra brethens should help them out.

Shut up. You must not comment

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by sheyitokz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
wot a story
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Victim needs rehabilitation

And the herds men need to be fished out and sentenced to death meanwhile for now all herdsmen should be treated as enemies of the state and dealt with accordingly whereever they are found

They have no identity cards, no means of identification at all yet they cross every border within and out of Nigeria most times armed even if not with guns with daggers and machetes

Whenever you see them seize their cows and eat, Abuja/Benue/Nassarawa upwards has grass even Sokoto can have grass if they water and take care of the ground there so why do they need to come all the way down south to feed their cattle when they don't even speak basic English

Those guys are armed and sex starved their culture does not teach them how to approach women or girls so they believe in force at 14 they are already married their parents have given them one 10 year old girl to do as they please with most of these girls you'll see them limping, swollen jaws, cuts all over there body especially their arms and backs

So what do you expect when they come down south it is to continue their desert dwelling lifestyle

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by PureGoldh(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tufiakwa.....dx herdsmen are devil incarnate(s)

Nemesis will surely catch up with them

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by ForeThinker: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
undecided
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by YorubaKinging: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
The end Is near

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by pretydiva(f): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Too bad. The lady went through hell in their hands. May the perpetrators never know peace

This incessant kidnapping and raping is getting out of hand. Something should be done about it asap

12 Likes

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Arturitoroman: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
na WA o God help us...

we are living in a Crazy world
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by maxjax(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
send me glo data 5.5GB check my signature for tha digitz

Tadey69235:
Okay ooo
Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by NaijadrivaCars: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
People who their life and death is about kpekus and virgins. TUEH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by Exmilitant(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
EngineerBode:

Shut up. You must not comment
You are telling your father shut up.

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim by orion7: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Its not possible to drink blood from a yestetday victim.

That's normal physiology of clothing

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer, George Nabbed By Immigration In Thailand / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna / Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.