Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This (1935 Views)

Wazobet's Na Scam O! / Today's Games: Odds 24.70...merrybet Booking Code=11032717 / Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Onepointfiveodds: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
I funded my account day before yesterday, played some singles with minimum of 1.8odds. Afterwards i played few live games and due to network issues, the odds on the ticket was reduced to 1.02 (i didn't know until i got my winnings)

Now i tried to withdraw my money and merrybet reversed my winnings back to my merrybet account, telling me I'm not supposed to stake on odds as low as 1.02.. I called their customer service support and i was told my games looks suspicious because i always play on singles.

Now they are asking me to place a bet on accumulation with my winnings and each game in the ticket should be minimum of 1.5odds.

Please i don't understand o.. We talking 76k here

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Damntruth(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Onepointfiveodds:
I funded my account day before yesterday, played some singles with minimum of 1.8odds. Afterwards i played few live games and due to network issues, the odds on the ticket was reduced to 1.02 (i didn't know until i got my winnings)

Now i tried to withdraw my money and merrybet reversed my winnings back to my merrybet account, telling me I'm not supposed to stake on odds as low as 1.02.. I called their customer service support and i was told my games looks suspicious because i always play on singles.

Now they are asking me to place a bet on accumulation with my winnings and each game in the ticket should be minimum of 1.5odds.

Flee from all these unpopular/upcoming betsites.
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by toffyz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Onepointfiveodds:

The thing is that, some betting companies has it in their terms and conditions that you can not withdraw funds in your account without staking with a certain minimum percentage of the money deposited.
Also, some even specify the minimum odd you can stake on.
I'm double sure all these would be in their terms and conditions

It's not a scam bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by bestpunterever: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Onepointfiveodds:

Don't do merrybet again they are thieves
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Knsley(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
toffyz:

The thing is that, some betting companies has it in their terms and conditions that you can not withdraw funds in your account without staking with a certain minimum percentage of the money deposited.
Also, some even specify the minimum odd you can stake on.
I'm double sure all these would be in their terms and conditions

It's not a scam bro
Well said . I am using merrybet currently, they are the best in odds. Your stake percentage with odds of 1.02 is not enough for payouts. It happened to me once.
The only problem with them is payout is 4 hrs maximum.
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Onepointfiveodds: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Knsley:

Well said . I am using merrybet currently, they are the best in odds. Your stake percentage with odds of 1.02 is not enough for payouts. It happened to me once.
The only problem with them is payout is 4 hrs maximum.

On! Good bro.. Please how did you handle it when it happened to you?!

The whole money was not staked on low odds, just a certain percentage (which was a mistake). The rest was winnings from high odds

Please reply asap.. Thank you
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Onepointfiveodds: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
It has been resolved.. Thank you all

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by merrybet: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Onepointfiveodds:

Hello Onepointfiveodds, we trust you and yours are safe. Regarding your complaint, we can confirm you reached out to us via Phone call, and one of our representatives advised you. Please be informed that your bank payout of 76358.00 NGN has been processed to your bank account.

All inconveniences are highly regretted.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Denko2721987(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
merrybet:

Hello Onepointfiveodds, we trust you and yours are safe. Regarding your complaint, we can confirm you reached out to us via Phone call, and one of our representatives advised you. Please be informed that your bank payout of 76358.00 NGN has been processed to your bank account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website.

Keep staying safe.

Sometimes i don't understand Merrybet.. Pls What is the maximum stake for accumulator and single bets of between 1.10 - 1.50 odds on your website.
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by frontpage79: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
Here's how my sports betting mentor is getting over 20% ROI month.....in fact, If you don't believe me, here's a free tip on the next game.

CLICK HERE[https:///2DLKJAv]
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Knsley(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
merrybet:

Keep staying safe.
Please work on payout. It takes time compared to lionsbet and their likes
Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by merrybet: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2020
Denko2721987:

Sometimes i don't understand Merrybet.. Pls What is the maximum stake for accumulator and single bets of between 1.10 - 1.50 odds on your website.

Hello Denko2721987, please be informed that there is no strictly defined maximum stake on our website.

However, if you encounter any error message when trying to placing a bet, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer services team by making use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website. A screenshot of the error message will be required, so we will be able to resolve the issue.

Keep staying safe.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by merrybet: 12:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Knsley:

Please work on payout. It takes time compared to lionsbet and their likes

Hello Knsley, we trust you and yours are safe. Please be informed that bank oayouts are completed within 24 banking hours. The minimum amount you can you withdraw is ₦1,000 per day, while the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is ₦500,000.

We also have an Instant payout service. Please be informed that Instant payout is processed within minutes. There is a service charge of ₦50 for payouts of ₦1 to ₦30,000. Also note that the service is available only within 24 hours after winning a bet on the website. If you are using it for the first time, you will need to set up a pin code, to do this, Login to your Merrybet account, click on Manage pin code and follow the instructions. Using this service, you can only withdraw money won e.g. you placed a bet of ₦1000 and won ₦5000, using instant payout you can only withdraw ₦4000.

Keep staying safe.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This by Kennai27(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Well that hasn't been true in my case, i placed a withdrawal since 24th September yet I have not gotten the money..I tried the customer care line they are not responding.

merrybet:

Hello Denko2721987, please be informed that there is no strictly defined maximum stake on our website.

However, if you encounter any error message when trying to placing a bet, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer services team by making use of the 'Contact Us' button on the Help page on our website. A screenshot of the error message will be required, so we will be able to resolve the issue.

Keep staying safe.

(1) (Reply)

Accessbet Agent / Things You Probably Don't Know About Messi! / Obiora Nwankwo, Joel Obi Named In Inter Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.