Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. (18374 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive, Na You Wan Impress Village People" - Nigerian Lady / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Asiri1991: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
I was on my news feed on Facebook when I saw this on Igbo Rant HQ.

1 Like

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Asiri1991: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by LongLife4all: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by GudluckIBB(m): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
baddest Indians

4 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Romanoff(f): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
When I see friends request from Indians, I automatically delete cause na prick picture or "show me your breasts" you go see.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
its like indian ladies sexually starve their men and that could explain why they demand for boobs and pussy pictures on social media grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Catabolism(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
I think some girls had given in times past thinking say dem don see oyibo maga that will take dem to the abload.dem know no say Indians no get common toilets for their houses.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Catabolism:
I think some girls had given in times past thinking say dem don see oyibo maga that will take dem to the abload.dem know no say Indians no get common toilets for their houses.
u dey talk of some nigerians regarding indians as whites when in the same naija dem dey regard half caste as european cheesy.If someone like halle berry go naija dem go dey call her a european girl

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Catabolism(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:
u dey talk of some nigerians regarding indians as whites when in the same naija dem dey regard half caste as european cheesy.If someone like halle berry go naija dem go dey call her a european girl
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Glendoni: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
Indians....nah, I'll pass

4 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Natural441(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:
shaiii we you stop that.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Missy30: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
They can smell of curry ehnnnnn grin

12 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by sexylassie2(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
I believe when you have imbalance between men and women, this is what happens. More men than women, also unemployment, if few men with jobs, women flock to them, the rest unemployed men will be without women and sex.

It could be also that Indian men are shy to approach their women thus the over saturation of their dicks all over Facebook messenger.

12 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Buffalo2(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
Missy30:
They can smell of curry ehnnnnn grin
curry abi garlic

2 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Asiri1991: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
I believe when you have imbalance between men and women, this is what happens. More men than women, also unemployment, if few men with jobs, women flock to them, the rest unemployed men will be without women and sex.

It could be also that Indian men are shy to approach their women thus the over saturation of their dicks all over Facebook messenger.

Kuku kill me grin
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Mstick: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
I just abandoned Skype for them since 2013, WTF?! You're chatting with someone and they'll keep calling you once you pick the fool is masturbating.

When you hang up they will message you "you no like"

*Puke*

28 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by NewDelhi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
It's true tho. Back then I had friends doing Yahoo. Indian people no dey waste time show picture of prick. Amd Dem no go send you money until una two video chat nude.

And they are terrible in written English. You see shit like

"you no like"

"Me show you dick, you show pussy okay"

"No pussy , no money baby"

"Me wan cum on your face"

Etc

Most naija girls dey use them cashout sha coz they fall in love easily. Someone you've never met don already dey profess him love for you and how he dreams about you every night. grin
Everymorning they wake you with texts like

Hello love

My love

You don't want talk to me?

I'm crying already baby

Talk to me love.

34 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Vulcanheph(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
Indians naturally are pervs if you need Proof just go to xvideos......

2 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by nickvanilla(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Eziokwu!! shocked
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by sunshineV(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
NewDelhi:
It's true tho. Back then I had friends doing Yahoo. Indian people no dey waste time show picture of prick. Amd Dem no go send you money until una two video chat nude.

And they are terrible in written English. You see shit like

"you no like"

"Me show you dick, you show pussy okay"

"No pussy , no money baby"

"Me wan cum on your face"

Etc

Most naija girls dey use them cashout sha coz they fall in love easily. Someone you've never met don already dey profess him love for you and how he dreams about you every night. grin
Everymorning they wake you with texts like

Hello love

My love

You don't want talk to me?

I'm crying already baby

Talk to me love.

sars: when u get to our station u will explain better grin

19 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by blingxx(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:
its like indian ladies sexually starve their men and that could explain why they demand for boobs and pussy pictures on social media grin

i don't think so just too many sex starve mfs in india and they are known for rape undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by RTSC: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
See name.

Mmaduaburochiibeya.

And she wrote it in full on facebook.

Good girl.

11 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

the case of shyness can be related to Japan not India .. Indian men are mostly sex starved for reasons unknown to me.. there is a reason India is the rape capital of the world..

4 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by JordanMichael(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:
If they really want to see boobs and pussy, they should've downloaded it from numerous sites
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Faithful4real(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
JordanMichael:

If they really want to see boobs and pussy, they should've downloaded it from numerous sites
See you if you are a fan of pubg, you will see them asking for ladies in pm.

1 Like

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Donotread: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
JordanMichael:

The numerous sites are banned
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by JordanMichael(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Donotread:
The numerous sites are banned
Those sites are banned in Indian?

1 Like

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by drnoel: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:

Sex is a taboo in India. Have lots of friends from there. Sad thing is that they will almost want to destroy u if they see u near their girls.
Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by CODEIN: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Country dey burn everyday

Na diiiick and puccy useless yoots dey worry about.

By the time fulani arab terrorists herdmsmen bandits jihadist killer over run your crampy towns and cities una go turn refugee for una land.

Yeye pipu

8 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
drnoel:

Sex is a taboo in India. Have lots of friends from there. Sad thing is that they will almost want to destroy u if they see u near their girls.
have u seen indian girls b4? i am not talking about the ones on zee world oo cheesy.i mean your average indian girl..have u seen one? many of them look so shapeless cheesy.are u telling me they so protective of their shapeless girls? cheesy tell me which foreign men chase their women? i know it cant be naija guys cos we have taste cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. by tarantino1: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Twaz only last week I was reading memes about this shit. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? / Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.