Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? (4049 Views)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? / Who Can Interpret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by hardbody: 1:21am On Jul 15, 2020
ademasta:

Very deep

Very Very Deep

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by Abaspretty(f): 1:53am On Jul 15, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Breathing is only a matter of time

Someday u will run outta battery(life) and breathe no more
you're perfectly right

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by dejt4u(m): 2:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Apt.
You're one intelligent dude I know around here.
Respect.
thank you so much sir
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by ademasta(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2020
hardbody:

Very Very Deep
Very Very Very Deep
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by phemmyfour: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2020
ademasta:
I found this picture on the internet and wonder what messages it's passing.

Truly it's passing a message but it all depends on how we interpret it.

Let's see your interpretation of Lalasticlala and other mods.

House what do you feel?
Living on borrowed time

To live on borrowed time means to continue to live past the time one was expected to die and be likely to die soon.

Or doing something longer than expected and ll soon be stopped from doing it.
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by Bakbillz44(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Time is Life!
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by seanwilliam(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
I think it means that as a student you live your life on the clock.

It could also mean that as a student you get so attached to time that you forget you're growing old.

I got to that conclusion because the man was wearing a school shirt and bag. smiley
I think you are right judging by your conclusion
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Living and dying is a matter of time
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by X0012(m): 9:03am On Jul 15, 2020
"I will hold up this clock for humanity. If that would pay for his crime"

The clock works using the breath mask connected to it...

*I think it depicts a kind man.
* A change man
*someone that need attention in this busy world.
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by TheSourcerer: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020
ademasta:
I found this picture on the internet and wonder what messages it's passing.

Truly it's passing a message but it all depends on how we interpret it.

Let's see your interpretation of Lalasticlala and other mods.

House what do you feel?
it seems he is at the Mercy of time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by bigeliot(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Time healeth. Be patient
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by TopeQs: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2020
I saw this last year and wrote this short poem about it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by kumulus(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Well since the seconds arm is missing on the clock, I'd say; " You Make Every Second Count!"

**Live on or Rest on........Time will tell!
wink

-Lloyd
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by movingclouds(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Things in the picture are
1...A man
2...A bag
3...A clock
4...The oxygen pipe

What I think this means..
That every man is a traveller(the bag) and every man's life is connected to the hands of time and as the hands move, man's life fades away. And also, every man carries a personal clock and no one lives based on another man's time.. Life reduces with every tick and tock of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by Bloghomies(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
If we're to be logical, then I'll say that the man right there is immortal, he can't die since time is infinite - with no end.

Looking at it from another angle, it shows how insignificant the life of a man is, compared to existence.

The human specie began existing 200,000 years ago, and we're unable to even live 1% of that timeline.

Sorry if I gave you an existential crisis lol grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by fuwaski(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Don't useless ur time in this tiring life grin
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by Olam09(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
time is also important to man as oxygen is also important to man that's the best caption man.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by ademasta(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
it seems he is at the Mercy of time.
Like someone will say he is at the Lalasticlala of time.

Indeed, time could be is major saviour at that moment probably maybe because he had wasted his youthful and productive age.
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by ademasta(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
Olam09:
time is also important to man as oxygen is also important to man that's the best caption man.

Wow! You are right.
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by movingclouds(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
ademasta:

Wow! You are right.
I think every object in the picture denotes something

2 Likes

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by Adewale1603(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
From the picture, as you can see the man's breathing is connected to the time. We all have been assigned a limited amount of time to live, the bag he carries means we are just travellers in this world, we only came for some business, it is not a permanent home. his breathing depends on the time, and when the time assigned expires, the time stops moving. He will die, his breathing will be cut off from that time.

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by gly(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Time is a controller of LIFE!!!
from the Analogy of Life=Breath=Oxygen
We all owe our lives to time...The way we spend it
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by horpie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Breathing time left
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by ProfBlessed(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Like the man in the picture, some people are just holding on to time waiting for when they'll expire. They sleep and lazy away their precious time instead of engaging in rewarding ventures. Time ,however does not wait for anyone.
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by samuelpeters(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
As we Struggle to pass through the School of Life,our Energy comes from the Little time we have Left.

Remember he Looks Like a struggling Man putting on a Uniform and carrying a bag.
While his ventilator/Energy comes from the clock.

So if the clock stops working, his Life Struggles and Learning Will be cut short
Re: Can You Interpret This Picture, Come In Here? by ademasta(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
movingclouds:

I think every object in the picture denotes something
Truly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But I Didn’t Sumbit / 30 Years Old and Still Seeking University Admission / List Of Senior Advocates (S.A.N) In Nigeria 1975-2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.