Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? (3867 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Majority Of Nairaland Guys Are Unattractive, Hence Their Money Mentality / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Humanoid01:
I've noticed overtime that most people tend to treat people who are not physically appealing to them, differently from those who are. Of course, people who're classified as "facially ugly" are almost always the regular victims.

They're often treated badly, and are made to feel like it's their fault that they're that way. This can dent one's self esteem, and it's even more sad when that person has numerous abilities. Nobody determines how they look before they're born, and not everybody gets a lucky draw in the beauty lottery. So I don't get why people are treated based on the way they look.

I know some people who'll view this thread are guilty of this. So please with all honesty, can you share why you do that?

Please let's all share our opinions, as well as words of encouragement to those of us who have been victims. There are more pressing issues in the society, but I feel that this is an underrated topic that should be discussed, and could help people going through a tough phase as a result of those treatments.

Because man is evil, seeking opportunity to wound and injure another man in proof of why God calls man, Wicked!

And what man calls "ugly" is just a ripe opportunity for them to take the pleasure of injuring another man, with great pleasure even.

It is settled, Man is very Wicked indeed!

Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Raydos:
It's not just in Nigeria, But Everywhere in the world!! It's just the way the human brain is wired

You will see someone separating fight between two kids, and knocking the ugly one while sparing the Fine one! grin grin

being ugly is not easy, People will just look at you and assume you're a bad person, Just cos of your facial appearance ooo grin grin
Chai grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
ForestHill:
I'm attractive. Being attractive is too demanding, much expectations from you; people believe you're well to do, when you complain you're broke people don't believe you.. they be like "With this your fine skin" you are still broke.. they never believed a good looking person can drink garri for straight two days. This life no balance; mana Chukwu no go shame us.
No be lie cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by GodWrites: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright! Most people are guilty of this...Including me
Gone are those days in school.. Uniben..after banging a girl from electrical engineering department.. just wanted to bang and move on but unfortunately for her she was madly in love with me....she was very intelligent but stupid me put beauty first before brain...
I still regret it up till this moment...
I still wonder why I gave her such disdainful treatment those days....I treated her like she was a nobody simply because she has no facial beauty and no coke bottle shape...
She will sacrifice her time, money and books just to be around me but instead of me to reciprocate. I Will ignore her..
Still she didn't give up... constant calling.. checking on me if am fine! non stop begging me with tears..Buying gifts for me always
She was doing all these because herself esteem is low due to her unattractive body! And stupid me continue to take advantage knowing well that guys don't toast her alot... until one day she decided to walk away with tears....

Please! Blessing! Anywhere you are right now. Just forgive me.....and forget those treatment......i apologize...
I just pray i see her again in life...so i can apologize..
Mehnnnnn.... school days ehnnn....we niggarrrs can be so childish and sophomoric in our sense of reasoning... every one should be treated with respect and show them love whether they are beautiful or not

So you have sense like this? Wonderful!

Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Offpoint1: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2020
Nature itself is bias that's why it puts all the blacks in Africa.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Humanoid01(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Gone are those days in school.. Uniben..after banging a girl from electrical engineering department.. just wanted to bang and move on but unfortunately for her she was madly in love with me....she was very intelligent but stupid me put beauty first before brain...
I still wonder why I gave her such disdainful treatment those days....I treated her like she was a nobody simply because she has no facial beauty and no coke bottle shape...
She will sacrifice her time, money and books just to be around me but instead of me to reciprocate. I Will ignore her..
Still she didn't give up... constant calling.. checking on me if am fine! non stop begging me with tears..Buying gifts for me always
She was doing all these because herself esteem is low due to her unattractive body! And stupid me continue to take advantage knowing well that guys don't toast her alot... until one day she decided to walk away with tears....

Please! Blessing! Anywhere you are right now. Just forgive me.....and forget those treatment......i apologize...
Mehnnnnn.... school days ehnnn....we niggarrrs can be so childish and sophomoric in our sense of reasoning... every one should be treated with respect and show them love whether they are beautiful or not

This is very touching. Looks are highly deceptive.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I almost cry after reading this.
JJz
Humanoid01:

This is very touching. Looks are highly deceptive.
I almost cried after reading this.
Just free your heart from the guilt and treat the next person better.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Humanoid01(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2020
Kenplay:

I almost cry after reading this.
JJz
I almost cried after reading this.
Just free your heart from the guilt and treat the next person better.

Bro, I nor go lie you, tears gather for my eyes as I dey read am. Many people have no idea what they're losing/have lost because they failed to look beyond what their bare eyes can see.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2020
Interesting topic and contributions.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by ebenice(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Soleye24:
I have caught many people looking at me with bad eyes because of my facial expression.... But I can't kill myself, life is beyond looks.
lol, WA wa alright last last
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Xavin: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I was also guilty of looking down on people, maybe because I'm good looking but I changed, after I had an experience I pray to never have again in life. All of a sudden I had terrible big pimples on my face and it was everywhere on my face, u(know all those type pimples that would so disgusting and would look like a skin disease) Thank God it's all gone now, since that experience 2yrs ago I never looked down on people again
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by vheckthor1: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2020
reasonable topics like this won't be on the front page.

From experience,I know what it feels like to be an outcast and a rejected fellow, it's not please, anyone that is different from what is expected is termed abnormal. Left handed users (of which I am) suffer the same discrimination, we are treated like inepts some are even forced to Change to right hand.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=91718269]Damnnnnn niggarrr

[/quote

Irrespective of how one looks, if you love me I will love you, if you hate me I will let you knw immediately reciprocate the hatred.
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by 2cribz: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2020
If your bank account no reach 10m. Get lost
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by 2cribz: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2020
This one loves me,yhisbone loves me not. I'm tired of naija stupid babes cos they aint Hot.
Backnthen in uni days,i stormed june 12, basement,LT's searchung for her at the top.
R.u.l.e
Thats a stain off.
Sat admist ugly girls in class i felt ashamed off.
They never gave me they number,always telling me to go get money,dont ask i got the beast in me.
Some riddled me,some believed in me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv3WPm7T448
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by stonemasonn: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Offpoint1:
Nature itself is bias that's why it puts all the blacks in Africa.
wow!
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by ModestGal(f): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2020
KenBen217:
what's most annoying is that a lot of people in the comments are trying to shy away from the topic,and honestly,it is a biological bias to give attractive people more advantages than the less attractive ones. yes,it's been proven. it's so bad that a study was conducted,and it showed that if there is a rape case, involving an attractive and an unattractive victim,the rapist of the attractive person is likely to be convicted and serve more time compared with the person considered unattractive. what's even funny is that on first impression, attractive people are considered more intelligent,more kind and more social. we all do it,we ignore ugly people and droll over the fine ones...it's a biological bias but you can consciously avoid it if you pay attention to your sub conscious trying to force you in this line of action. quick question,what will you do if an ugly girl/guy asks you out yh I thought as much
I'm different, I don't get attracted to any of these, I've always been attracted to good people, nice people and those that love me
Well, I have all the qualities though, I'm beautiful and highly intelligent, friendly and cool

Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by ModestGal(f): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2020
vheckthor1:
reasonable topics like this won't be on the front page.

From experience,I know what it feels like to be an outcast and a rejected fellow, it's not please, anyone that is different from what is expected is termed abnormal. Left handed users (of which I am) suffer the same discrimination, we are treated like inepts some are even forced to Change to right hand.
I don't treat anyone bad
Re: Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Do what to others what you want them to do with you
I believe in my early early teenage age I was such a fan of myself to people I'm above but not that much though sarcastic in words till now
But the time pimples appeared on my face like really big ones that it got me depressed and my hair started I don't know acting funny then I know how it feels to not be attractive.
So I treat you how you treat me ugly or beautiful
slowpoke , ugly , disfigured face you like me I like you .you hang out with me I hang out with you .

I Don't Know How Much Longer I Can Hold On. / My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me / Best Ways To Start Making Friends

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63