Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** (2391 Views)

5 Things To Buy Before Before Bringing Puppy Home / Maltese Puppy Available For Sale And Deliver / Look At What Happened When A Jaguar And A Lion Fights To The Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
I’ve always wondered what my cute little Maltese puppy named ‘cash’ does when I’m out of the house.

Lately, I’ve had to leave my Maltese dog alone in the apartment because I have to go to the office, mall, gym and most of these places do not allow pets.

But I’ve always wondered what he’s up to whenever he’s home alone.

So I decided to set up 4 cameras around the house to see what goes down when he’s alone.

I was out for 4 hours but I managed to cut everything down to 14 minutes.

From watching this video, I’ve realized that 4 hours is a lot of time and it’s not really good for his anxiety. So, I’ll find a way to reduce the time he spends alone.

Check out the video below and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLGcuJDN9w

I’ll appreciate your advice if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Ccguy: 4:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Nice dog. I'd suggest you get her/him a companion. Maybe a cat.
Nice apartment too.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Greenarrow01(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2020
First of all. You are beautiful. Very beautiful.
Secondly, you apartment is fuck1ng neat. Fuck1ng fucking neat.
Your puppy is clean too.
Get him/her a companion.

Thirdly, you are wicked lol. You kept teasing the poor dog
Lastly you.broke my heart, saw what's look like male shoes towards the end of your video, standing at the door. I checked your other posts too and saw that you clearly have a boyfriend.
Have a great day ma'am.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by aywhy93(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
@mimiejay You're doing well. I watched the video, and you have a nice channel too. 3K subscribers in a bit. smiley
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by HawnsgistMedia: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
OMG you must have spent hours editing this video. Your dog is cute btw. Great apartment. Can't be Nigeria. If it's Nigeria, please drop location so I can move to that area ASAP.

Amazing touch with the somgs., I got ready for a moment there. Lol.

All in all good stuff. Well done.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ccguy:
Nice dog. I'd suggest you get her/him a companion. Maybe a cat.
Nice apartment too.
Hmmmm I was actually considering the companion, I was thinking of getting another Maltese puppy because they are generally cool, obedient and give less trouble. Maybe I will, very soon. But cat, I'm not really a fan of them. Thanks by the way.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
Greenarrow01:
First of all. You are beautiful. Very beautiful.
Secondly, you apartment is fuck1ng neat. Fuck1ng fucking neat.
Your puppy is clean too.
Get him/her a companion.

Thirdly, you are wicked lol. You kept teasing the poor dog
Lastly you.broke my heart, saw what's look like male shoes towards the end of your video, standing at the door. I checked your other posts too and saw that you clearly have a boyfriend.
Have a great day ma'am.
Lol, I have a fiance grin grin Sorry no vex. Thanks be the way.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
aywhy93:
@mimiejay You're doing well. I watched the video, and you have a nice channel too. 3K subscribers in a bit. smiley
Hmmm it's not easy but we are pushing. Hope you subscribed cool
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
HawnsgistMedia:
OMG you must have spent hours editing this video. Your dog is cute btw. Great apartment. Can't be Nigeria. If it's Nigeria, please drop location so I can move to that area ASAP.

Amazing touch with the somgs., I got ready for a moment there. Lol.

All in all good stuff. Well done.
Hehe the total clip was 16 hours, 4 hours on 4 cameras. It took a lot of effort to edit and it came out nicer than I anticipated. Also, I don't stay in Nigeria at the moment, I'm in Dubai. Thanks.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by wizi44(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2020
MimieJay:
Hehe the total clip was 16 hours, 4 hours on 4 cameras. It took a lot of effort to edit and it came out nicer than I anticipated. Also, I don't stay in Nigeria at the moment, I'm in Dubai. Thanks.
I knew it, very hard to see an apartment that nice in 9ja
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Jaysleeves(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Hello I'm interested in having a Maltese but having difficulty in get one here in Nigeria... how much can one get a pup over there ?
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jaysleeves:
Hello I'm interested in having a Maltese but having difficulty in get one here in Nigeria... how much can one get a pup over there ?
The cost was around 4000AED. 400K in naira as at then.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Jaysleeves(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
MimieJay:
The cost was around 4000AED. 400K in naira as at then.
can I send you an email, my boss needs one ?
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Jaysleeves:
can I send you an email, my boss needs one ?
Is he in Dubai?
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Jaysleeves(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2020
MimieJay:
Is he in Dubai?
No Nigeria planing importation
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Ccguy: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
MimieJay:
Is he in Dubai?

What's the difference between Maltese and Toypom?
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by manuel0702: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
Great content!!!!

I just bought a 10 weeks old "lhasa apso" and through this video I discovered that a Maltese was sold to me instead. Looks and act so much like ur dog.

Thanks for the video jare.... now I know better.

I will follow your posts to learn more abt this breed. Useful tips are also welcomed
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
manuel0702:
Great content!!!!

I just bought a 10 weeks old "lhasa apso" and through this video I discovered that a Maltese was sold to me instead. Looks and act so much like ur dog.

Thanks for the video jare.... now I know better.

I will follow your posts to learn more abt this breed. Useful tips are also welcomed
Ehmmm, lhasa apso was part of my options also when i wanted to get a puppy. I think they have similar characteristics and behaviour, your dog might not be maltese o grin grin
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by MimieJay(f): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Ccguy:

What's the difference between Maltese and Toypom?
I believe toypom means Pomeranians?

Pomeranians make good watchdogs and will bark when strangers approach their home. Although both breeds are active, Pomeranians are more active and may need more physical activity during the day than do Maltese. Pomeranians also tend to bark more than do Maltese dogs.

Extracted from: https://www.dogbreeds911.com/pomeranian-vs-maltese.html#:~:text=In%20comparison%20to%20the%20Maltese,more%20than%20do%20Maltese%20dogs.
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Namdeenero(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice.. I have a female Maltese by the way, sad to know you’re in Dubai
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Namdeenero(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
MimieJay:
Ehmmm, lhasa apso was part of my options also when i wanted to get a puppy. I think they have similar characteristics and behaviour, your dog might not be maltese o grin grin
The Maltese is smaller than the Lhasa Apso, they are not noisy and they always come in pure white. Here are pictures of mine

1 Like

Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by manuel0702: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Namdeenero:
The Maltese is smaller than the Lhasa Apso, they are not noisy and they always come in pure white. Here are pictures of mine

Exactly
Re: See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** by Skinnienigga(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Plus 1 subscriber. Great content and video editing.

(1) (Reply)

DOG FUNERAL - US Police Dog Given State Burial. / N12,000 Male or female GSD or ROTT Pup Needed / Please What Breed Is This Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.