Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Anon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Anon (511 Views)

Scary Experience With A Prostitute- Must Read / Man Narrates A Scary Experience After Sleeping Off At His Girlfriend’s Hostel / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Zlatan - Zanku Legwork (gbe Body Eh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anon by Earnest21: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Anon
Re: Anon by Nickelodeon93: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dipzz:
Open POF find your own road.
bro please how did you verify your POF.. I am at the stage that needs number but textplus is not helping. also my vpn can't download the app...
I just wan get account to bomb and carry them come hangout..
Re: Anon by Dipzz: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nickelodeon93:
bro please how did you verify your POF.. I am at the stage that needs number but textplus is not helping. also my vpn can't download the app...
I just wan get account to bomb and carry them come hangout..
oops forgot about that....me I got someone there who helped me...you fit pay guys just to get code from them...but if you just relax..find clients on fb or any free place...must nor get money..then tell him/her to send you code..bros all this na be the work soo o..e nor easy but hustle am e go pay...
Re: Anon by Nickelodeon93: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dipzz:
oops forgot about that....me I got someone there who helped me...you fit pay guys just to get code from them...but if you just relax..find clients on fb or any free place...must nor get money..then tell him/her to send you code..bros all this na be the work soo o..e nor easy but hustle am e go pay...
okay I see. how about the app, do you use it??
Re: Anon by teemac01(m): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Dipzz:

u there
Re: Anon by Hollandia91: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Dipzz:
Brotherly I fit follow u talk codely? I’m real no reason am

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Attempt To Toast Guy Online, Ends In 'tears / [memes]18 Things That Happen When There Is Fasting And Prayer Day In Your House / The Girl That I'm Planning To Marry See What She Is Telling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.