Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Desiree' Parker Became A Successful Model & Actress In Hollywood - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Desiree' Parker Became A Successful Model & Actress In Hollywood (347 Views)

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / Reekado Ft Parker Ighile Song Options / DOWNLOAD MP3: Reekado Banks – Options Ft. Parker Ighile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Desiree' Parker Became A Successful Model & Actress In Hollywood by HARIS55(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
Desiree' is a model and actress currently living in Los Angeles, California. She has acted in Blood Relatives as a forensic agent and even placed the lead model role in Khalid’s “American Teen” Music Video.

Her performances in various commercials in Top Golf, Thera-breath Mouthwash & Vivo X7, Disney Springs Resort commercial showed her in a different light – one that reckoned with diversity and representation.

We had the opportunity to interview Desiree!

Hi, Desiree' & Welcome to Nairaland!

Why did you choose to pursue a career as an actress/model?

I chose you pursue acting and modeling because taking good pictures and speaking well on camera has always come naturally to me. I saw the entertainment industry as the best opportunity to capitalize on my strengths.

What is your greatest strength, as an actress/model?

My greatest strength as an actress and model is that I am diligent and persistent.

What is your biggest weakness, as a model? What are you doing to improve on it?

My biggest weakness as a model and actress is that I try to do too many things at once. I am working on making my efforts more focused.

Tell me about your experience as an actress/model.

My experience as an actress and model has been the hardest thing I have ever pursued but is also the most rewarding and has made me stronger than I could ever imagine.

What are your goals as an actress/model?

My goals as an actress and model are to open the door for other people in my community to have a role in the entertainment industry.

I believe that African Americans create most of the entertainment culture, so should be the primary benefactors. My goal is to help make African Americans profit the most from all fields of the entertainment industry. My goal is to also to eventually use my platform to move into education and building schools.

We are excited to see what Desiree' does next!

You can find more information:

www.instagram.com/letsbedesi

Re: How Desiree' Parker Became A Successful Model & Actress In Hollywood by meobizy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2020
Which Nairaland and who is she? I don't know her.

(1) (Reply)

Aya Nakamura - Jolie Nana Lyrics / Win N1000 Airtime By Naming The Nigerian Female Rapper Who Sang This Song / Twice As Tall By Burna Boy Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.