Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead (868 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Agrees To Be Jailed Instead Of Marrying His Ex / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / Black Friday: Woman 'tricked' Into Buying 11 Potatoes For $100 Instead Of Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Osaze007: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not a single answer it was all insults
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
May the Igbos know how to love their neighbors. May God cast out the spirit of hatred from all of them

7 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lol, Is this thread as a result of a thread opened by one guy who stated that SWesterners haven't been able to develop despite not having experienced war?
If it is? Let's not cause rows please.
Dude even said Lagos was developed by none westerners, why then did those who developed Lagos not stay back in their place?
See, make I no talk sef.

5 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by longetivity(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nairaland and tribal WARS

2 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by BabaRamota1980: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ibo could not succeed in your own land, how can others?
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by ThatFairGuy: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
I'm wondering why mod deleted/hide the thread! Is it because Igbos were trashed?
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by ThatFairGuy: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Osaze007:
Slap4.4 answered. He said, a cursed land doesn't accommodate success.
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by LukasPodolski: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
it's very simple, igboland has little or no opportunity... the Haiti of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Factshunter: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Alawe(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
You can live in Ogbomosho and succeed in Onitsha.

Igbos that succeeded in other places had to leave their lands to those places before they could succeed.

Hausa people that built mosques in Igboland, they did make the monies in the north. Success is about determination.

1 Like

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by agulion: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Because Yoruba men don't used to hustle is their women that hustle by selling Akamu and Iron sponge

2 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Alawe(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
LukasPodolski:
You are simply lazy

3 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
agulion:
Because Yoruba men don't used to hustle is their women that hustle by selling Akamu and Iron sponge

2 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by IamWonderful: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hatred is congenital in them, hatred is like a castle in their life, "pull him down unless he submit to me " is their nature, that was why they were angry when Atiku chose Peter Obi as VP
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Osaze007:
First of all you have to survive in your own land before venturing into someone else land
Let me ask you can you afford to pay for 2by2 shop in igbo land?
Imagine riff raff whose only job is to post trash on Nairaland everyday is seeking for eastern survival
Stop asking stupid question you are not a travel cum business minded
Dangote cement
And upto 60% of Nigeria import end up in sout east
Please can you afford a bedroom kiosk in east?

2 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Vyzz: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Onlinesmart: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

First of all you have to survive in your own land before venturing into someone else land
Let me ask you can you afford to pay for 2by2 shop in igbo land?
Imagine riff raff whose only job is to post trash on Nairaland everyday is seeking for eastern survival
Stop asking stupid question you are not a travel cum business minded
Dangote cement
And upto 60% of Nigeria import end up in sout east
Please can you afford a bedroom kiosk in east?
60% import báwo? It's 97% bro. You're simply sick. Your region is the poorest in Southern Nigeria which is a glaring fact. You can only lie to non-travellers about your degraded region, not to someone like me that knows your region like the back of his palm.

Your problem in life is bragging. You've forgotten so quickly that it was an act of generosity that made us accept you all back into our lands after the war else hunger would have destroy the leftover of the war. Your region is the backyard of Nigeria. We don't care what happens over there. Face your region make I face mine. Stay back home make I dey my region too. Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
60% import báwo? It's 97% bro. You're simply sick. Your region is the poorest in Southern Nigeria which is a glaring fact. You can only lie to non-travellers about your degraded region, not to someone like me that knows your region like the back of his palm.

Your problem in life is bragging. You've forgotten so quickly that it was an act of generosity that made us accept you all back into our lands after the war else hunger would have destroy the leftover of the war. Your region is the backyard of Nigeria. We don't care what happens over there. Face your region make I face mine. Stay back home make I dey my region too. Na by force?
am not here to massage your ego
If I paste the link here
You will just kill yaself
Better travel and stop hiding behind ya Mama’s kitchen to type trash
I can bet you have never engage in any meaningful thing in ya life
Hence your ranting
Common 2by2 shop you can’t afford and you want to compete with igbos in east
Lol

1 Like

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Onlinesmart: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
am not here to massage your ego
If I paste the link here
You will just kill yaself
Better travel and stop hiding behind ya Mama’s kitchen to type trash
I can bet you have never engage in any meaningful thing in ya life
Hence your ranting
Common 2by2 shop you can’t afford and you want to compete with igbos in east
Lol
Idiot have we met before to know my status? I can feed your own family put together for 10 good yrs. End of discussion...

1 Like

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Idiot have we met before to know my status? I can feed your own family put together for 10 good yrs. End of discussion...
Feed yourself first before typing trash
Brabrabra
Malnourished imp

1 Like

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by mrvitalis(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is a very unnecessary question ,...there are many successful hausas in Igbo land who run many business , from the currency market to the meat market to the food market ....these people go back home and build

There is no question about it ,but igbos sniff up opportunity were most men don't ...so what most people come to invest are already existing in Igbo land , except big money investments

Hausa man is building a rifinary in imo , if u have money n u can compete come to Igbo land
Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Onlinesmart: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Feed yourself first before typing trash
Brabrabra
Malnourished imp
Look at this fanyogo seller. Hope you're typing this running after danfo to sell your fanyogo ice-cream?

1 Like

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Look at this fanyogo seller. Hope you're typing this running after danfo to sell your fanyogo ice-cream?
Yes
Now go and wash plate

2 Likes

Re: No One Could Answer Why Non Igbos Couldn’t Succeed In Ibo Land Instead by Uchek(m): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2020
You are indeed a sophisticated slowpoke. How did you accept us back by an act of generosity? You needed us so bad because you could not co-exist alone with the North. That's why you aligned with the North to fight Biafra instead allowing us to battle each other.

Why did Yorubas fight the Nigeria-Biafra War?

Onlinesmart:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World, Passing Jeff Bezos / Help!!! I Am Imprisoned By Debts / Earn Minimum Wage Through Paid Surveys Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.