Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,985 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (81386 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Elmagnifico3000(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg this OP dey lie see how he even narrated it Pretty fair lady ...no bi one girl or dark, chocolate girl like that.
you no even happy say u dey feed person. I hate when guys lie unnecessarily for what na, abi she no give you kini ch0p.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by alizma: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.
There is love in sharing. If God has put in the position to share the little you have with her at this difficult time, pls do it with joy. There is one things that always revive my spirit when I am getting tired of assisting, just ask yourself "what will you have done if God has decide to put you at the receiving end while the other person is the giver?" Once this question comes up, I just thank God for where he out me and ask him for the grace to do more because it feels good to be the giver than to be the one waiting to receive.
Believe me, it is not easy to be the one at the receiving end either directly(outright/open begging) or indirectly(like the one your pretty lady is doing)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by aamstih: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bro, I can send you something small to aid with food stuff... just ensure it stops at only eating food from the kitchen.

Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by odebmart(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na mushin you dey stay? e dey like say I know the lady grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Elmagnifico3000(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=alizma post=91791581]
There is love in sharing. If God has put in the position to share the little you have with her at this difficult time, pls do it with joy. There is one things that always revive my spirit when I am getting tired of assisting, just ask yourself "what will you have done if God has decide to put you at the receiving end while the other person is the giver?" Once this question comes up, I just thank God for where he out me and ask him for the grace to do more because it feels good to be the giver than to be the one waiting to receive.
Believe me, it is not easy to be the one at the receiving end either directly(outright/open begging) or indirectly(like the one your pretty lady is doing)[/

Abi ooo imagine he even said we are devoted church workers and you can't share with ur fellow church person. As far as anytime she show u are buoyant enough to feed her I don't see anything wrong
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DeRoyalhouse: 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Whenever she comes do not play games with her, if she asks why tell her you don't feel like.

Don't offer her anything and don't chat with her. If she ask any question give her the shortest possible reply. She will definitely ask if you are OK, "yeap" should be your reply.

Make sure you keep yourself busy with either your phone or a book or better still let her stay alone in the sitting room. . Do this like three times and you will see her no more.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Vikalinda(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
You can distance her by forming busy.
Stop keeping your keys where she will find it.
Avoid Callin her often
When she calls you, avoid long discussion on phone.
Let her Know that she need to properly do physical distancing during this pandemic.
Be honest with her , Tell her that you need private time and will reach her when in need of her.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
aamstih:
Bro, I can send you something small to aid with food stuff... just ensure it stops at only eating food from the kitchen.

Are u serious or joking?
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by myles16(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hide all your food stuffs then beg her to assist you with rice half de Rica, try do this for next 2 weeks...I promise you she would find her square root

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Jocdon(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
You don buy market be that bro �
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by BENEAMATA: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
"if i hustle my money,you go follow me chop am". pretty girl , according to OP
Devoted church workers , still according to OP
you gave yourself away OP as per your intentions towards her actions if i may put it that way . If she had given you green light and you took it , this story , we will not be reading about .
Now two things you should note among many others here ,
1- A girl that doesn't fancy anything with you won't come to your abode even if you're dangling a KFC 5 in one meal box in her face .
2- The girl knows you are a sucker for fine young thangs who CAN'T SAY "NO ".

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
perryy:
what kind of devotional Christian are you when it pains you sharing your food with a fellow devoted Christian. If you can't show your faith on a matter like this , how devoted are you ? It is not that you are stingy but you are poor, the reason you are here. But if u have faith, you would declared yourself rich and capable of feeding people and it shall come to be !
This one touch me.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Solzate(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

My man just tell her to stop coming
Or
Any time she comes don't open the door and don't answer her,repeat this till she stops coming
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Elmagnifico3000:
Abeg this OP dey lie see how he even narrated it Pretty fair lady ...no bi one girl or dark, chocolate girl like that.
you no even happy say u dey feed person. I hate when guys lie unnecessarily for what na, abi she no give you kini ch0p.
Funny you. Wetin u knw?
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by nizelgirl(f): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is why I always advice people don't start what you cannot finish.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Helen6345: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

Make I knack am on your behalf , dem no born her well make her config no enter default
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
I remember when I was visiting a very pretty fair girl then later when I visit she will squeeze face and hardly talk (not that I even talk much anyway) nor be person tell me say she nor longer needs my visit. I jakpa. Nowadays Na she dey tell me say I dey run from her. Inside life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Heavensent01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My nigggar...you don't know what you have put your hand into
My nigggar.. you never tell us the full story if you want make we really help you

Na real niggarrrz full this forum and as a real niggarrrz way we be we dey reason say nor be the full gist you give us..

He get one particular thing way we want hear
Once you talk that thing way we want hear then i trust my real niggarrrz here on Nairaland them go profer solution shaperly.... some go even assist you on how to form say you get serious covid 19 in order to discharge her...but you must gist us the full story first...
If you are a niggarrr and you understand wetin this op don do to that girl then you must be a real niggarrr

When I read the comical post, I know Op is just an hypocrite, he want to eat his cake and have it but nemesis laughing at him
so loud

So a man will have no sexual gains or incline with a lady and you won't know how to disengage yourself from her visiting, you don chop the babe finished but you know one leave her but base on your pocket dey dry you dey look for excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
DeRoyalhouse:
Whenever she comes do not play games with her, if she asks why tell her you don't feel like.

Don't offer her anything and don't chat with her. If she ask any question give her the shortest possible reply. She will definitely ask if you are OK, "yeap" should be your reply.

Make sure you keep yourself busy with either your phone or a book or better still let her stay alone in the sitting room. . Do this like three times and you will see her no more.
U bad i swear
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Greystone: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its not as easy as u tink. We av formed dis gud and
non-romantic bond.

She is using u for free food in the name of friendship.

Man up and grow a pair of balls for fvcks sake angry

Instead of telling her straight up tostop coming to your house u keep ur spare key somewhere she knows so she can let herself in.

She has manipulated and friendzoned u properly.

Are you really sure u are not enjoying her visits? I honestly don't see why you can't tell her to stop coming if you really wanted.

"Gud and non-romantic bond" my a$$ angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by AmuRubber(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
jplusnaira:
Guy the best advice I will give you is to know her mind first. Once you do then it will be easier for you to know the best decision to take.

One way of knowing her mind is that you should tell her a story of a friend of yours who asked you for some advice. Tell her that the friend has a very pretty lady who usually comes to his house and they are very close...bla bla bla just fill up the story with you and her behavior.

The most important part is that you should tell her that your friend has started to developed feelings for the girl and anytime he sees her in his house he just feels like making love to the lady and he cannot control himself again. He just wants to hold her and have her.

Then ask her for her opinion if the guy should go ahead and make love to her. Then while you are saying it look into her eyes seductively so that she would indirectly get the message if possible hold one of her hands while you are telling her.

Look if she is not interested in doing it with you from that day she will start reducing her visit to your place. But if she continues coming then you might just have your answer let me know how it goes then I will then suggest STEP 2.

Prof. jplusnaira (B. Sc., Woman Psychology; M. Sc., Woman Science And Behaviour; Ph. D, Womanology)
Author of the bestseller - “Shortcuts And Effective Use of Reverse Psychology in Seducing Women”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Vikalinda:
You can distance her by forming busy.
Stop keeping your keys where she will find it.
Avoid Callin her often
When she calls you, avoid long discussion on phone.
Let her Know that she need to properly do physical distancing during this pandemic.
Be honest with her , Tell her that you need private time and will reach her when in need of her.

Nice one
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Enskynelson:
Pray for more. It's not bad sharing your food with someone not to talk of your Church member. May God continue to provide all your need bro.

God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Mycommand: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
She likes you very much and sees you as a future partner (husband) but you don't even know it. This is a blessing from God! Not too many women have time to visit men that they are not attracted to in the first case. Cherish her friendship and continue to share everything that she enjoys in your house; you will be glad you did! How about coming home to a "pretty fair lady" like you said in the near future? Talk about going to buy groceries at the store or market together and coming home to cook. Just my input. I wish both of you the best in life. Lest I forget, be mindful of her character; very important.

Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
BENEAMATA:
"if i hustle my money,you go follow me chop am". pretty girl , according to OP
Devoted church workers , still according to OP
you gave yourself away OP as per your intentions towards her actions if i may put it that way . If she had given you green light and you took it , this story , we will not be reading about .
Now two things you should note among many others here ,
1- A girl that doesn't fancy anything with you won't come to your abode even if you're dangling a KFC 5 in one meal box in her face .
2- The girl knows you are a sucker for fine young thangs who CAN'T SAY "NO ".
Hmmm! really
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by mrkings84(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
So how come she meets you every time she comes around?

Is your house your office?
Even if ur house is your office can't you learn to disappoint her at times by making sure she meets no food or are u into eatery biz?

See, nothing wrong in helping the needy if God has given you the capacity but if u are not comfortable just let her know...

Although this may be Cooked or half baked story!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Greystone:

She is using u for free food in the name of friendship.
Man up and grow a pair of balls for fvcks sake angry
Tell her to stop coming to your house.
She has manipulated and friendzoned u properly.
"Gud and non-romantic bond" my left nyash. angry
Chai i don suffer!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Greystone: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Chai i don suffer!

The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Damysa(f): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Only you can help yourself, don't you have a girlfriend?Invite your girlfriend over and she will get so uncomfortable and sack herself from your house.

Alexgman1:
I mean am tired of sex not her. We av never tried such. Just a platonic relationship.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by ayusco85(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My nigggar...you don't know what you have put your hand into
My nigggar.. you never tell us the full story if you want make we really help you

Na real niggarrrz full this forum and as a real niggarrrz way we be we dey reason say nor be the full gist you give us..

He get one particular thing way we want hear
Once you talk that thing way we want hear then i trust my real niggarrrz here on Nairaland them go profer solution shaperly.... some go even assist you on how to form say you get serious covid 19 in order to discharge her...but you must gist us the full story first...
If you are a niggarrr and you understand wetin this op don do to that girl then you must be a real niggarrr

This guy is a clown. I have been laughing like a fool from the first word u type upto the last. Ur pidgin is legendary. Oil dey Ur hear Bro. Why u no believe am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexaonfleek: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sarah20A:
how can you call someone a leech because of food ? Chai Nigerian women don suffer for una hand embarassed
my dear that Martinez comment weak me ooo
Food that is a basic necessity,no be say na iPhone or Brazilian wig she dey collect.
That guy needs help honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.