Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (80565 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by CryptoRepublic1: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigerian army is riddled with boko haram,I bet she was an obstacle to them,so they got rid of her.

Rip.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by 7lives: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
chatom143:
This news broke my heart and makes me shed tears,my day is spoiled already. Honestly, so many questions left unanswered, why must this beautiful and intelligent flying officer lost her life in a road traffic accident, What type of accident would lead to this huge, ugly incident, tragic, local and international loss? what type of accident inside the base would make such impact to our national hero? This is a huge loss of talents and a rare gift to Nigeria as whole. She was barely 23 years old and commissioned into service last year October .I hope the family and NAF could set up an independently panel of inquiry to find out what went wrong. Very sad and pathetic, may God comfort her family.

Na so dem dey die useless death for naija airforce.
Some years ago, a friend from Akwa Ibom lost a cousin was already penciled down, for the position of the cheif of air staff.
The guy was invited by a friend for squash game on environmental sanitation day.
The guy refused to return home so his family visit his friend, also an air force man and the man said the guy left after the sanitation exercise.
Na beside the road dem find his dead body, his car was not found his head was covered with crash helmet and he was bleeding form the nose.
This is a man that was trained by NASA, he was described as a lion heart who can do any deadly manouvre in the air.
NASA tried to keep him in America but Nigerian government fought hard to return him to Nigeria.
He was also commissioned at 21, he died at 32.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by KEKONweezy91: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
it saddens my heart, hearing the demise of our own Tolu.
You were shining and glittering like a star � filled with dreams and professionalism. Little did it appear that all wouldn't last here on this grievous earth. .
RIP sweet Arolite!
God bless your family for your sake!!
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
zicoraads:

Her secondary school friend saw her, was happy...stopped, reversed and mistakenly hit her.

Oro buruku... I hope it's a lie
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Kylce042(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
banty:
Another national hero wasted in land..

Shatap why is she a heroin? She is just a product of a failed system. So cus she can fly helicopter makes her a heroin? Sense will not kill you. So every other female combat helicopter pilot is a heroin?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Maghan37: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
What a huge loss. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Aarenaija: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is a suspicions accident. Traffic? Inside NAF base? How and why? What a country.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by kayalla(f): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
this is so heart breaking.

May she rest in peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by gwama2: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
VILLAGE PEOPLE, SAD. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by infohenry(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
What a tragedy, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by seniormangr: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh my god, my sister from the same local government area, this is so painful, but that is the time her creator has destined her to leave on earth. Am currently in a sad mode.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by owila4luv(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
wetin kill her naaa? am sure na village winch. chai! RIP
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by smallsmall: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Memphis357:
This is very sad. Not an air crash but road accident in the NAF base. May her soul rest in perfect peace. This is a great loss considering the huge investment.....
All the young and vibrant soldiers are dying daily nobody is talking...while the criminals among them are hiding and stealing money up,down,left,right and center.

How can you say NOBODY is TALKING?
Did you not hear that stupid Buratai say that "Nigerians and Buhari are happy with what he is doing", ...even without asking Nigerians o! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Bekool(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
She didn't die from combat air operations but on the road village people why? angry
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by joe120120(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Adorableessy: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=donproject post=91726020]May soul rest in piece

Peace
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sometimes God keeps us from reaching certain levels to preserve our lives, stop comparing yourself to others. My best wishes are with the family
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

I am also saddened by her death, that's one death too many. But something must be done to ensure more don't happen to our young people, and unfortunately, politicians must have to lead the fight to unravel this mystery and ensure more will never happen.

Please don't support that this tragedy be swept under the carpet like many more before it.

My hope is that the truth about her death is unraveled eventually.

Nigeria is fond of killing her bright minds.

The lady held so much promise, so much life.

It's just too sad. A huge loss for the nation.

If they don't reveal that classmate that supposedly hit her with a car, then we know something fishy is going on.

It will not be swept under the carpet.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by PropertyBuying(f): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
banty:
Another national hero wasted in land..
R. I. P.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Clinton207: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
this is so painful ... R.i.p and condolences to the Family, what a huge loss..hmmmm
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Me,Ekinrin Adde

Wow. Very close. I travel from iffe to Ekinrin Adde to cut my hair and charge phone.

Life was too quite in iffe. Yours was busy and fun.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by anthropizzy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is so damn sad.

Rest well Sister.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Yebosola(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
SLAP44:

That's if big people from the SW will not sacrifice this investigation on the alter of 2023 political ambitions.

Uhmmm some people are just too deranged and very very wicked in their thought against Yorubas, we are not the architect of your misfortune in life.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MightyHand(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Oh God of Mercy have mercy on our soul, forgive us our shortcomings and make us whole again FOR we know not our last step...

It's saddened
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by drjoshua91: 1:22am On Jul 16, 2020
femmyapson:

She was wearing KG 08 chest number during the AFSB interview. Were you disqualified?

Yes due to Medicals. My Chest tag was AB63. What about you?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Dedetwo(m): 2:30am On Jul 16, 2020
She was not the first Nigerian female air force pilot.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MetaPhysical: 2:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Yebosola:

Uhmmm some people are just too deranged and very very wicked in their thought against Yorubas, we are not the architect of your misfortune in life.

Im telling you! This is national tragedy and see how Ibo respond.
If this girl was Hausa/Fulani Ibo governors will by now be tripping over each other, buying front page to express sorrow and condolence.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MetaPhysical: 2:37am On Jul 16, 2020
Dedetwo:
She was not the first Nigerian female air force pilot.

She is in her own class as the first COMBAT HELICOPTER PILOT.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Dedetwo(m): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2020
MetaPhysical:

She is in her own class as the first COMBAT HELICOPTER PILOT.

MataNonsensical,

Can you not be reasonable for once? How many combat helicopters does Nigeria operate? I leant that MI-24 trainer crashed in Borno or Bauchi State not long ago. Nigerians are so out of it that a person can see the situation on their forehead.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by MetaPhysical: 4:42am On Jul 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

MataNonsensical,

Can you not be reasonable for once? How many combat helicopters does Nigeria operate? I leant that MI-24 trainer crashed in Borno or Bauchi State not long ago. Nigerians are so out of it that a person can see the situation on their forehead.

My brother, I dey your backyard o dey chop ugu and ukazi on top amala. grin

Even if na half the helicopter we designate as combat helicopter, and the other half na farm sprayer....it is still a combat helicopter and na Tolu be the first Nigerian girl to pilot one.
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=Adorableessy post=91746412][/quote]

Thanks jare, that's my little issue...not that I don't know the difference, but I'm a type that makes lots of mistakes while typing. I was so embarrassed when I later read what I typed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.