Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 (80543 Views)

Taiwo Olufemi Asaniyi About-to-wed Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash (Photo) / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Litmus: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2020
olawale1516:
And you kill this lady , Nigerian why we no like see better things

Why would Nigeria spend millions training her if Nigeria no like better thing? In addition, in future try to narrow the scope of your accusations. I’m Nigerian and I like better thing', so why accuse me and other Nigerians of not liking better things instead of owning up for yourself that you don’t like better thing ?
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by olawale1516(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
Are you the one that killed her... So why responding to what you ought to be slient to... I understand better what am saying
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by Ayobami7(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
Rip
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by luluosas(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Be strong in the Lord in order to triumph against the forces of evil. My condolences to the bereaved family once again
Re: Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 by banty: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Is it compulsory for you to comment when it's glaring you have nothing reasonable to put down.

Accidents are bound and it's universal.

Accident kii u there, logically typing my comment is so owned to my person and understanding of the circumstances surrounding her death.. accident sha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Meet Anthony Chuka Douglas, Atiku Abubakar's Stepson & His Wife / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.