Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (25449 Views)

Oppo A12: Specifications and Features / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by money121(m): 6:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by drdan777(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Do have a pleasant day!
please friends since March i've lost contact with my ice-cream business till now i need help
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by DesChyko: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2020
The specs are not toi impressive
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by drdan777(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2020
My family and i is going through tough times, please i need some assistance 2366605633 Zenith Bank, to enable me to farm
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Osahoo: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2020
I was scammed buy a nairalander yesterday. He advertised data and I chatted him up. I transfered money to his account and he refused to send me data up till now. Everyboby should beware of those advert on nairaland. The chart and the guy pics are attached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by drdan777(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2020
My family and i is going through tough times, please i need some assistance 2366605633 Zenith Bank, to do my Rice farm.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good specs! But Redmi by Xiaomi is way better and also very affordable for the specs it offers.

Only people who have used Xiaomi products will understand.

Please, let me know if you can help me with a good PPA in Delta State.

Correct guy. Xiaomi is the best.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Isobug: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
60k,70k & 84k respectively for the various variants...
If it was xiaomi at this respective specs,it would have been 52k,60k & 71k respectively...
XIAOMI for Android for LIFE!!!
How is Xiaomi phones battery..?

Does it last long?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by johnchima007(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Sneh7:
How much please, an were can one get cheap smartphone in Lag

Please don't try Ikeja, except you know your way around unless you wan carry replica go house.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by jidxin(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Kingspin:
I avoid China phones
china or chinko.... Some better phones are produced in China ooo
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by One0Random0Girl(f): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2020
pDudd:

Correct guy. Xiaomi is the best.

I be girl na. Why you wan change my gender for me?

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Oppo ain't serious. See price

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by bergs2: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2020
#60,000- 80,000 price range and yet someone got the nerve to call it a budget device.
Nonsense and ingredient.
Mtcheeeeewwww!

2 Likes

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by callmeRichie(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2020
I don't even like their brand's name. OPPOcry
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by explosiveskull(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Osahoo:
I was scammed buy a nairalander yesterday. He advertised data and I chatted him up. I transfered money to his account and he refused to send me data up till now. Everyboby should beware of those advert on nairaland. The chart and the guy pics are attached.
You should know its scam by the large quantity of data at ridiculous small money targeted at greedy people. At least you've learnt, I was scammed too like this and that day my eyes cleared.

3 Likes

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by explosiveskull(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2020
johnchima007:

Please don't try Ikeja, except you know your way around unless you wan carry replica go house.
Not replica but wrapped fufu

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by explosiveskull(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Isobug:

How is Xiaomi phones battery..?

Does it last long?
Very long its what xiaomi phone lasts but ask questions for the one you want to buy.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by sadiqsalau888(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2020
coputa:
When will Nigeria(Africa)start producing phones and other electronics gadgets.This is where we spend the bulk of our money and the money goes back to china because they were not produced here.Is it how the Africa continent will remain till eternity?

someone is making sense.. We Africans are just consumers. No room for improvement
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by IMASTEX: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2020
coputa:
When will Nigeria(Africa)start producing phones and other electronics gadgets.This is where we spend the bulk of our money and the money goes back to china because they were not produced here.Is it how the Africa continent will remain till eternity?
Sensible comment, when kids talk about food taste men talk about how food should be sorted for.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Kingspin(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2020
jidxin:
china or think.... Some better phones are produced in China ooo
China company or assembly product or copyright.

I better buy from the original copy.

I don't use China period. Currently using Sony.
Maybe next phone iPhone. China no.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by ObiBlessed(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
cool
Even though they're far better than Tecno and infinix, these two phones still seems low for the budget.
Most phones in that price range comes with better features.

U nailed it bro... Like my Redmi Note 8. 4Gig RAM, 128Gig ROM. Can't just love the phone less.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by MNDY(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
coputa:

Rwanda manufactures phones I heard.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by coputa(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2020
MNDY:

Rwanda manufactures phones I heard.
Yes, Rwanda is the first Africa country to manufacture smartphone,Called Mara Phone.It's a good development.What is the giant of Africa waiting for?
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Farki: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
These phones do not warrant their pricetag that's for sure, giving us specs that were mediocre even by 2016 standards.

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by ceaser: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Osahoo:

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
I am sharing a knowledge today on "Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed".
Please read careful and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It's quite painful.
Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text).
4. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".
5. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
6. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.
While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK *(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.o
rg).* this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD.
Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by jakD: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Good specs! But Redmi by Xiaomi is way better and also very affordable for the specs it offers.

Only people who have used Xiaomi products will understand.

Please, let me know if you can help me with a good PPA in Delta State.

The way you guys praise this Xiaomi phone is somehow. I finally bought the Note 9Pro last week Friday at 114K, I'm disappointed cos the camera keeps failing and when it fails, the flash stops working.

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by miketayo(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
What is the difference nah... All these android device brands keeps producing same of same crap with different names.

Samsung calls their own Galaxy A20, this one is calling it's own OPPO A21.

las las all na scam !!!

so u think IPhone bringing the same phone for 3yrs plus with bigger screen and more pic density with way more price not a scam.
Face it Apple's innovations died with Steve Jobs

1 Like

Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2020
I saw Oppo Reno 3pro 5g on gsm arena few minutes ago, Omo that phone make sense sha. Charges 72% in half an hour.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Tecno pouviour series beat this one's.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by wink2015(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
coputa:

Federal government are so glued towards NIGER DELTA CRUDE AND THE MONEY THAT COMES WITH IT.

The federal government is not prepared to think OUTSIDE THE BOX.

So long as 1 kobo or 2 kobo is trickling into the CALABASH or treasury of the federal government they will not reason that they need to develop the manufacturing sectors.

What stop the federal government from telling China to set up a phone assembly factory in Nigeria so that it will also bring in more internally generated revenue.

NORTHERNERS WHO SO MUCH ENJOYED THIS TYPE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AS IT GIVE THEM A LAZY ACCESS TO MONEY THAT THEY DO NOT GENERATE FROM THEIR OWN REGIONS will know better when the times come.

THERE WILL BE NO MONEY TO SHARE TO ANY REGION OR STATE.
Re: OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications by Tolzy11(m): 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
PediakAuthor:
I will give this brand a trial someday...

But there are only two types of phone in the world ...

The one I'm using and the others...

grin grin
Huawei and Xiaomi are on top also most especially Huawei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of Tecno Stock ROM (clockworkmod / MTK) Backups For Mosttecno Phones / 10 Best Selling Phones Of All Time (Photos) / How Do I Resest My Tecno H6 Privacy Protection Password?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.