Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Is The POS Machine Kiosk Debiting Me Twice? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is The POS Machine Kiosk Debiting Me Twice? (232 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Elite Solar Kiosk To Enhance Opportunities For Small Business Owners / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Why Is The POS Machine Kiosk Debiting Me Twice? by Christmasdon(m): 4:48am On Jul 15, 2020
I went to withdraw money from (all) this POS machine kiosk people that have now come in in taking the place of ATM across the banking sectors. Let me go straight to the point. To my utmost surprise this POS People debited me twice. Although a message was sent to my alert where i could see a - minus sign in front of a 7digit numerical numbers showing they would reverse my money. Uptil now and nothing have been reversed. i hope you got where i'm going. And i hope it is not what am thinking. please, who else have had similar experiences. Feel free to share.
@Lalasticlala.
Re: Why Is The POS Machine Kiosk Debiting Me Twice? by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2020
Oga save yourself stress and go to your bank. Nobody will solve your issue here
Re: Why Is The POS Machine Kiosk Debiting Me Twice? by popsy2(m): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2020
Visit your bank or enquire from the kiosk operators

Gokada Nigeria CEO Is Dead / Atili Oil Supplier Needed / Palm Oil, Plantain And Banana Buying And Selling

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7