Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide (20837 Views)

Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation / Why Osinbajo Is More Active Than Buhari / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Kido90(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Osinbajo has lost every form of credence to speak for nigerians.

He should remain silent as usual.....in sane society osinbajo should have stepped aside.

But due to the culture of our son is a thief, he is our thief...let him be.....they have placed ethnic interest above national interest.

Poorly thought out. Badly scripted.
You need to purge yourself of this self hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Golan007: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Those afraid of critical truth always comes up with excuses as attention....funny

Over 5 hefty allegations and osinbajo alway resort to use of force to silence them instead of submitting himself for probe.

He is trapped and goinng down.

Same thing I am saying.

You've also been accused of seeking attention.

Whilst we are investigating if this is true, it would be right for you to stop commenting on this forum.

8 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by amuwo1980: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Crap, your hushbanjo is a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Joylove2324(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Osinbajo is a man of grace and no amount of propaganda can bring him down
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by ThatFairGuy: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

He should remain silent as usual.....in sane society osinbajo should have stepped aside.

But due to the culture of our son is a thief, he is our thief...let him be.....they have placed ethnic interest above national interest.
[/s]
you need brain formating and resetting slap. you don't know what is doing you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by MENELIIK: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The issue is all about osinbajos' indicttment and funds missing under him and funds traced to him and his colonies.

He is not there for nigerians but for his self interest.

Yes, because it is always easy for you to believe lies about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by MENELIIK: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
you need brain formating and resetting slap. you don't know what is doing you

What do you expect from an average Osu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Enemyofpeace: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Fake pastor
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by ThatFairGuy: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
MENELIIK:

What do you expect from an average Osu?
Funny enough, he's from Edo. Osu even rejects him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2020
Naturopathic:

in fact, I don't know the problem of these IPOB guys because they haven't seen anything positive in this administration

Maybe if you were a casualty in this administration
You can see the positives from heaven undecided
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by DModeCntStopMe: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2020
shocked

Do we still have a vice president in this country?

The most irrelevant vice president Nigeria has ever had.

He has been pocketed by the cabal, if he was patriotic, peace-loving and respectful as claimed, he would've thrown in the towel since but no it's all about selfish interests.

I started suspecting all pastors because of this fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by SpatialKing(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Naturopathic:
The focus of VP osinbajo for now is how to tackle the economy challenges facing our country and when time he will decide, thanks
Which economy... The economy they are looting from?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by DhanBaba(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Heavensent01:
booking the space for those shout yeast rubbish

I dey wait una

I join you dey wait
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Openbusiness3: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by DTeekay(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
We are blaming Federal government for what state government should provide, infact somethings should be local government level, don't just stay and call out the Presidency, have u first held ur local govt chairman that is building a mansion 3months into his appointment accountable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by friday2011(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
I won't be surprised if this allegations are being orchestrated by his own brothers from the south...

But Nigeria of today, no one can be trusted not even a pastor, untill investigations are done, I remain a spectator.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Mohammedekete: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2020
Problem of this country...may you and your likes die away so this country may be good even not better
Naturopathic:

in fact, I don't know the problem of these IPOB guys because they haven't seen anything positive in this administration

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Wada3: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
The bitter truth is fact that the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a man on divine mission and protection. He would continue to be far ahead of his adversaries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Yorubaskullmine: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
loopman:

It’s too early to be senseless.

He would accused must bring prove. That is the maxim.

Bring Jackson Ude to Nigeria to show us his proof
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Wada3: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Osagyefo98:

stop posting useless and disrespectful stupid comments on social media. The Vice President is a man that has severally proven his patriotic worth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Zeesugar(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2020
helinues:

Heh, Heh, when sometimes me dey wonder why some people no dey get shame..

Since when have I been avoiding you? How many times have I warned you to stop quoting me?

So which pangolo record are you setting..

Another form of attention seeking?

Hmmmmmm on top this matter
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by solochiben(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2020
What about when he was indicted by a panel of the 8 assembly, did he resign?
Nigerian politicians neck deep in corruption don't resign their positions because it gives them leverage to interfere with investigations.

Iamgrey5:
People only resign when there's an indictment not when any random person makes an allegation they can't substantiate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Apawicked: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
Osibanjo is nobody's target. He is just a thief that needs to be called out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Wada3: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2020
It is so unfortunate that some of you have refused to think as humans to appreciate the good work this Vice President is doing. Well, the Vice President is admired and encouraged by the prayers from many well meaning Nigerians
MelesZenawi:

The issue is all about osinbajos' indicttment and funds missing under him and funds traced to him and his colonies.

He is not there for nigerians but for his self interest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Wada3: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2020
Stop posting useless and disrespectful stupid comments on social media. The Vice President is a man that has severally proven his patriotic worth
donstan18:
It's something to be a smart and loyal supportive Vice President, and it's another thing to be a slave and worshipper of the president because you have no choice to avoid being probed and bundled to oblivion.

In this case, the latter is at play and shouldn't be misconstrued to be the former.

He's choiceless and voiceless in that office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2020
They have divided themselves this morning as usual.
Attacking the politicians vs Defending the politicians.
But no one is attacking or defending Nigeria.
Deceived souls!
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by ekestic1976(f): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:
It's something to be a smart and loyal supportive Vice President, and it's another thing to be a slave and worshipper of the president because you have no choice to avoid being probed and bundled to oblivion.

In this case, the latter is at play and shouldn't be misconstrued to be the former.

Just as the case was when Dr Alex Ekwueme, one of the greatest intellectuals in Africa, was a slave to President Shehu Shagari, a mere Grade III certificated primary school teacher, from 1979-1983. Yeasterners and the other aliens in "Zoogeria" often forget their manifold shortcomings while they magnify the chikini errors of the other ethnicities of Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Dchampion65: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2020
donstan18:

Can you name a vice president in this nation who is more active like him.

In the entire world please educate me of a vice president who is more vocal, independent in choice, etc than his principal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Wada3: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let him resign and submit himself for probe.
even common sense is not common to some of you members of IPOB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Wada3: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It has been substantiated but Vp will resort to use machineries of state to intimidate them and the press.

Secondly, iamgrey5 I don't have your time, I am not the only moniker currently commenting...look for others and follow them up let me concentate.

Biko avoid me...
stop posting useless and disrespectful stupid comments on social media. The Vice President is a man that has severally proven his patriotic worth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide by Chucks234: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Naturopathic:

He voiced his opinion, you called him Ipob. Can't you make sensible statement without attacking his assumed ethnicity? Is there any good this regime has done? Please educate me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Recovers Streets Converted To Market, Demolishes 150 Illegal Structures / “A Nigerian Senator Duped Me”— Pat Utomi / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.