Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation (46740 Views)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by logon599: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Trump and North Korea, now Trump and China. Enemies everywhere. I wonder to what benefit.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by MrBONE2(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hmm...

Come to think of it, how can China invent a virus that is about to wipe off millions off the earth and not get heavy sanctions?

Do you know how many families is in ruins?Or how many families wiped out??The pains and tears of watching your loved ones die slowly and painfully?

You can hate Trump, or his policies or he may not be re-elected.But let's not forget it's not Trump that's killing us and has brought devastating consequences to our normal daily lives but China.

I have customers in China who I import from and to tell tell you the truth,while we are on lockdown with hunger ravaging our communities, they were still producing and updating their WhatsApp frequently to advertise new inventions.

This people were going about their normal lives while thousands are dying like chicken, especially in Brazil.

China wicked I swear!
They must pay for the millions of lives and businesses they killed,Trump or no Trump.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by NewDelhi(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2020
seankafor:
Make dem carry the war go cyber warfare.. make we see who I'll triumph over each other cool

Chinese hackers I'll hack down the white house and pentagon in a day or two cool
Those Chinese hackers are the baddest. After them na Russians then Indians.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Ybaby: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2020
chuxyfranklin:
I think Trump should thread carefully and look at the pros and cons before making decisions.

He's too rash and emotional in his decision making and
it's not healthy for his re-election ambitions.

A man must have conviction for something then fight for it and be ready to fall for it.

Trump has been winning wars since he was a young man... he is old now and not afraid.

Only wimps sit on the fence. Real Men have died for causes they belive in.

Wish DT did not show racism tendencies he would have been my ideal man.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by princemillla(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
seankafor:
Make dem carry the war go cyber warfare.. make we see who I'll triumph over each other cool

Chinese hackers I'll hack down the white house and pentagon in a day or two cool

Lies.....China doesn't have hackers. USA is the home of research and development for China. The only have tech productivity.

China, Pakistan, Bangladesh wirh Malaysia and Russia with others I may not know of yet owns the highest no. Of hackers

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by ginggerxy: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
I don’t just like this guy at all compare to Obama.
Trump, This is somebody who doesn’t mind getting ahead of other people and leaving them behind, even his own wife. This shows that Trump is an insensitive go getter and cares mainly for himself: boss mentality. I would imagine this worked well in the business world and that trait is highly valued in that kind of world, but when it comes to interpersonal interactions, it says a lot about a person’s view on other people.

Obama, This is somebody who values people, especially his loved ones. He would never leave them behind and if they’re lagging, he’ll lag with them too. This is a person who is a leader, not a boss. He will adjust his pace and actions to match the person with him. That’s a great usage of interpersonal skills.
running a country is like running a business, if you can't make decisions that favours your country at the detriment of other countries then you are not fit to be it's leader

18 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Abaspretty(f): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
Fuckingmallam45:
Trump, This is somebody who doesn’t mind getting ahead of other people and leaving them behind, even his own wife. This shows that Trump is an insensitive go getter and cares mainly for himself: boss mentality. I would imagine this worked well in the business world and that trait is highly valued in that kind of world, but when it comes to interpersonal interactions, it says a lot about a person’s view on other people.

Obama, This is somebody who values people, especially his loved ones. He would never leave them behind and if they’re lagging, he’ll lag with them too. This is a person who is a leader, not a boss. He will adjust his pace and actions to match the person with him. That’s a great usage of interpersonal skills.
[/s] Democrat asslicker go and sit down

7 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by olugabbie(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
China is barking up the wrong tree. America go finish dem. They beta give dia sef correct brain.

It is too late to stop the China from growing. They will surely find a way around those policies. China and India are the only two countries that has the capacity to dethrone US from being the number one. Especially China. The first phase of the trade war was a draw for the two country. Let's see how the second phase goes.
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Ybaby: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hmm...

Come to think of it, how can China invent a virus that is about to wipe off millions off the earth and not get heavy sanctions?

Do you know how many families is in ruins?Or how many families wiped out??The pains and tears of watching your loved ones die slowly and painfully?

You can hate Trump, or his policies or he may not be re-elected.But let's not forget it's not Trump that's killing us and has brought devastating consequences to our normal daily lives but China.

I have customers in China who I import from and to tell tell you the truth,while we are on lockdown with hunger ravaging our communities, they were still producing and updating their WhatsApp frequently to advertise new inventions.

This people were going about their normal lives while thousands are dying like chicken, especially in Brazil.

China wicked I swear!
They must pay for the millions of lives and businesses they killed,Trump or no Trump.

Gbam!

Trump is just loud. He is NOT the problem.

I hope one day we will not see what TD is trying to curb.

I like Biden but he is a dolphin, friendly and sweet - the job requires a warrior not a dolphin.

Without warriors human race will be gone - without dolphins there will be no hugs.

Put a round peg in a round hole.

I rather USA as world power than China. Trump is fighting for the world.

I wish he didn't have racist tendencies but....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by orunto27: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
China is irresponsible and trying to be uncooperatingly uncontrollabe. Whatsoever China has achieved in Economy, US, UK & GERMANY can do ten folds better. Stop this China's Unreasonableness and destructive tendencies and we make progress.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Blackking98(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

Well I don't blame you at all... Cus if you know the damage. Hina is doing to America you won't say this... The U. S needs a president that have balls to make things happen. Not over diplomatic Obama...

China barred Twitter, watsap, Facebook, Google etc from her people to use in China, but is forcing America to promote alibaba.........

Africa don't use any American product at all, but U. S pays for 80% of her HIV drugs to keep her over 10 million infected alive..trump is also threatening Africa.. Which is good.

Britain and China signed an agreement over the gradual take over of Hong Kong from briatain to Hong Kong people then to China over a 50 years transition, Hong Kong people agreed, but 23years later China broke the agreement and forcefully took Hong Kong...

They don't abide by rules because they beleive that have 1million soldiers... Not knowing thier population is only 1.5milliom more than India.. ND India is a US ally, plus Germany, France, UK, Australia, Canada, Japan, turkey, many many countries.....

China is a hugely arrogant country! A nation that cares only about thmesleves
One bottle of Heineken for you.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by martineverest(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
chuxyfranklin:
I think Trump should thread carefully and look at the pros and cons before making decisions.

He's too rash and emotional in his decision making and it's not healthy for his re-election ambitions.
America won't lose anything...china depends on America alot

3 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
I don't really feel this is a right decision for the US right now, the US should see hong Kong as a way of invading mainland China during a war, but is obvious China is trying to make sure they tighten their grip on hong Kong to make sure Hong kong doesn't turn into a FTZ(Free trade Zone) under Xin jinping's watch, but the decision Trump made is to me partially accurate cos u can't even guarantee Hong Kong citizens would remain neutral during a war BTW d two or if they would join mainland china, so its a 50% good choice and 50% bad choice but ultimately I think Trump made the right calls now, China may av abused the special status hongkong has to steal US technology to develop themselves...

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by anonymous1759(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
JosephXavier:
This US - China war does not seem to be coming to an end in the near future

Both countries are still dragging superiority, I wonder when my country will be going shoulder to shoulder with US and placing ban on them like that

Secondly, I wonder why China won't just back down from Hong Kong. The protest have lasted for a while, they should let them be because it is telling on their economy

That Hong Kong woman Carrie Lam is too corrupt to to cut ties with China. No be only Africa dey get bad leaders

Hongkong is china before British Colony UK and USA should eat her humble pie and mind their business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Ahmeduana(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Every power comes with responsibilities, China is irresponsible and doesn't deserve to be among the committee of powerful nations undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by hotwax: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
Aonkuuse:
you don't know what you are saying, 100 times china has a lot of advantage over USA, trust me the way Trump is running wars with other countries, if given second tenure, America will crush to the ground

US economy data says no to your mujaideen beer parlour talk

6 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Wat I don't agree wirb trump is the pulling out of US marines from Germany, that's a costly mistake! He even threatened to do that in UK withdrawal of US fighter jets from UK destroyers and aircraft carriers! But if this is what it takes to call Angela Merkel to order and force Boris Johnson to get China off its military then I approve of that

11 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by titusmichael27(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

You judge as if you were born yesterday. Isis were taking over the world, terrorist were in churches killing people in obama tenure. Today china killing people for world power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by hotwax: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2020
Ahmeduana:
Every power comes with responsibilities, China is irresponsible and doesn't deserve to be among the committee of powerful nations undecided undecided

China is also claiming Russian territory. Soon they will come and claim Lagos.

Putin is angry with china right now. He is sending weapons to India. The friendship between Trump and Putin will sink china.

People don't know that its America that made china large market.

Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world follow by India, and these are American allies.

China will go down sooner than expected

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by anonymous1759(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2020
lanetrips:
It is time for every country to wake up and see China as the enemy.if every country can build manufacturing plants in their countries,raise their technology capacity and not kowtow the Chinese premier cum dictator,China would be the loser at the end of the day.First India,UK now US.

Getting away from Chinese influence would take long for so many countries owing the fact that they have solely relied on them for basic amenities but trust me,if we all get our acts together,China could be history in a mater of years.

Western puppet. Using Chinese product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Ybaby:

Gbam!

Trump is just loud. He is NOT the problem.

I hope one day we will not see what TD is trying to curb.

I like Biden but he is a dolphin, friendly and sweet - the job requires a warrior not a dolphin.

Without warriors human race will be gone - without dolphins there will be no hugs.

Put a round peg in a round hole.

I rather USA as world power than China. Trump is fighting for the world.

I wish he didn't have racist tendencies but....

Biden don't av wat it takes to be POTUS ! His the only candidate in US history of recent that hasn't made his plans known to Americans of how he would make them greater all he does it attack trump mistakes and leave d main issue, his method of campaign is smearing trump policies to get the people to actually think he has wat it takes to get it right, when u make sm1 look bad, people tend to see u as though u av the solutions, its human nature and biden is playing psychological game on americans and not real politics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by igbesachick: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Hmm...

China wicked I swear!

if china has such advanced tech to develop the covid virus, why does not china have the skill to control a tiny island hong kong and turn the table to america?

and nobody asks you to pay for the HIV damage . HIV crossed the species barrier to get on human in africa.

you suppose the chinese should go to church and pray for you day by day ? what else can they do if they dont live the way they lived?

just wait for few more months. those who beg and nag about "compensation" will die of covid or hunger and they dont bark any more.

i found the most angry ppl were indian. they are poor and an easy target for covid. but they no longer bark any more. all their internet comments were 3 months ago. those surviving have no energy left to bark .
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by solostar1: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:

You are derailing oga,
Like I said, hating or loving Trump isn't the ISH here.
China must face heavy sanctions for killing Nigeria and Nigerians not Trump.

Kapish?!?

Pls how did China kill Nigeria and Nigerians...?
Problem is that USA cannot stand a powerful country that want to stand on it's own. They want to control and influence every country on Earth.

The day USA will want what you have, that day they will write script on to your head. Accusations upon accusations......
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by dimade1: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning nairalanders,I need your help.Am hustle to have food on my family table but I don't meet up.0 1 734 80 404. g t b
Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by miketayo(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2020
seankafor:

u are watching too many movies, u think hacking is just ppl typing "nklsdnlsndkovsnffvnks vsknvksnkv" den they say I am in cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Roozzaay(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Openbusiness3:
China is barking up the wrong tree. America go finish dem. They beta give dia sef correct brain.
China is no African countries.....

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by jneutron4000: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2020
9jayes:
Hongkong is China's, US nd UK should wakeup from their dreams, common we're in 2020 not 1957. More so, China of 1957 its different from China of today, they have everything to reclaim hongkong.
English government is evil, ever since China took over Hong Kong from them, they have being causing political and civil unress in that country, now they helped USA to ban Huawei 5G in the UK and in return for USA help them with Hong Kong. Just has they messed up Nigeria by giving military backing to Fulanis who are migrants in Nigeria in order for them to keep stealing from us. Very corny English.

1 Like

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by pquaver(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

He's too rash and emotional in his decision making and it's not healthy for his re-election ambitions.

What do you expect from a person backed and supported by ipob/pdp supporters? If you are not rasch, emotional and act without thinking ou cannot find common ground with them.. Look at Nigerian political space too and see if you won't see the same traits with people they support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by hotwax: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2020
solostar1:

Pls how did China kill Nigeria and Nigerians...?
Problem is that USA cannot stand a powerful country that want to stand on it's own. They want to control and influence every country on Earth.

The day USA will want what you have, that day they will write script on to your head. Accusations upon accusations......

Is USA controlling Russia?

And covid19 killing thousands daily was not manufactured in ibadan. Use ur head

2 Likes

Re: Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation by Farki: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2020
This just accelerates the decline of the tiny sub-country, it's not a bad decision by Trump since China was adamant about having total control over the affairs of Hong Kong before the expected handover period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom / Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.