Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Strange Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Happening (442 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Happening by SenecaTheYonger: 6:50am On Jul 15, 2020
An animal keeps shitting in front of our gate. Every morning when we open the gate, there’s a big pile of what looks like dog shiit on the floor of the gate. It doesn’t happen to anyone else except us. There are also no street dogs in our neighborhood.

Any idea what this is and how to make it stop
Re: Strange Happening by GoldenJAT(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2020
Let me make some consultations!
Re: Strange Happening by callmeRichie(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2020
lol, it's probably just a dog as you said. What to do? Make sure you keep wetting that place with water, as in enough water overnight, when the animal gets there it won't be able to lay or sleep due to the wetness.

Do it for like a week, it would stop parading your house.

1 Like

Re: Strange Happening by KAM3KAZI: 7:26am On Jul 15, 2020
Lol, one of you must've done something wrong
Re: Strange Happening by SenecaTheYonger: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2020
callmeRichie:
lol, it's probably just a dog as you said. What to do? Make sure you keep wetting that place with water, as in enough water overnight, when the animal gets there it won't be able to lay or sleep due to the wetness.

Do it for like a week, it would stop parading your house.

I'll try this. But it seems really soft. I'll try adding aligator pepper to the water I pour there.
Re: Strange Happening by SenecaTheYonger: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2020
More suggestions pls

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Mistakes Men Make, According To Women / Areapolice Run Out Of Sex In Third Main Land Bridge. / 11 Ways To Be More Romantic To Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.