Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) (20847 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love / Wizkid - 'Ghetto Love' (Video) / Flavour - 'Crazy Love' Video (Feat. Yemi Alade) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by ibawon(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice vibes
But she definitely didn't go nude
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by 12inchess: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
I like it. I love the video.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
It will be the same trash song as usual....

2 idiots - Laugh away your sorrow!

Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCeuuxgNkns&t=51s
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by phemmyfour: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
viviangist:
She Promised to Go Naked in Her Next Video .... Watch the video below and see how she disgraced herself.

I Don Warn these celebrities say , whenever they smoke make they no dey go interview ...

Sorry for my informal way of blogging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVMAcPw1KEM
you called this blogging.. .I m afraid you won't last with this unprofessionalism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by wink2015(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
The song is uniquely nice and captivating with a cool sound.

I think IT IS FOR THE MATURED MEN AND WOMEN who do not want that HOT HOT BLASTING SOUND !

The matured guys just listen to it and sip their red wines.

The video is sexy and with a cool dingy environment with jacuzzi bath.

But I am a lover of HOT SOUND !

But Tiwa still tried.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by ray1550(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
It will be the same trash song as usual....

2 idiots - Laugh away your sorrow!

Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCeuuxgNkns&t=51s

NAWWWW how the video be
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by agboifeanyi242(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
And this's news bikonu
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by PhilipReigns(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
viviangist:
She Promised to Go Naked in Her Next Video .... Watch the video below and see how she disgraced herself.

I Don Warn these celebrities say , whenever they smoke make they no dey go interview ...

Zero over Ten
Complete rubbish!
Why do women loves flashy colours like little children? Too much colour paintings, animations and special effects makes d video really childish.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Lordjb: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
I like this girl, Tiwa smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by ObaKlaz: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
This one is just using sex appeal and arrangee stunts with Wizkid to sell music.

Very soon, age factor will make her sex appeal undesirable while another young female artiste who is ready to BARE IT ALL will emerge and divide Tiwa's fanbase significantly. Then, her career will be on a decline.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin grin
JosephXavier:
I just wasted my data for nothing

I thought I'll see better boobs buy she just dey hide everything dey show am producers

Msheww, Tiwa e no go better for you
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by ajimotoke(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you're here to see her nacked just hit like, grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Lordjb: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lorayne:
people wey watch the video. how e dey?
its not bad sha... manageable wink
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Rushna27(f): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
CapitanS:

She didn't promise to go naked in her next video. She said she has done everything in a music videos except go naked and she might just do it next. She didn't make any promises. The video is great by the way and the song too
difference no dey d two na... might do and do with next video all na idea
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Decimus: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
JosephXavier:
I just wasted my data for nothing

I thought I'll see better boobs buy she just dey hide everything dey show am producers

Msheww, Tiwa e no go better for you
Lol, the blogger tricked all of you to click on her YouTube channel.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by paparazi1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
viviangist:

Oga how did she disgraced herself, bec i have just watched the video clip.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by BigJoe19: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Worst song and video I have ever listened and watched.
Spits.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by skyhighweb(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
It sounds like a burial song....

But u never no it might be a hit sing cos of d slow motion
burial song, how
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Rahkman: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dangerous love ... this ode still copy Beyoncé....while simi and yemi Alade have obviously pass her
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lol. One will think this forum will give a guaranteed two thousand views based on our number here. If the views pass forty Vivian should thank God. I foresee ten at most. Why should I waste my data watching the video when MTV Base will likely premiere it today?
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Eva165: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Check in here if ur looking for where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register andThank me latta. But mind you is not get rich quick, but you will earn real cash
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Nwaceci1234(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Somehow
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by vecman22(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
RPG2020:

You hear from Woodberry?

Lol...which kin question be that?
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Biodun1929(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
phemmyfour:
you called this blogging.. .I m afraid you won't last with this unprofessionalism

I admit she took things a bit personal and unprofessional with this post, but VivianGist has been blogging for like 5 years now. There was a time it was only her posts that were hitting front page. The girl is a veteran.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
she ain't nekkid like she said she would be undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Isobug: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please What is this? Music?
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Biodun1929(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rahkman:
Dangerous love ... this ode still copy Beyoncé....while simi and yemi Alade have obviously pass her

Simi is so original. I love that girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by optimistfeel(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tiwa nonsensical............ agbaya.....
Re: Tiwa Savage "Dangerous Love" (Video) by Biodun1929(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
meobizy:
Lol. One will think this forum will give a guaranteed two thousand views based on our number here. If the views pass forty Vivian should thank God. I foresee ten at most. Why should I waste my data watching the video when MTV Base will likely premiere it today?

Lol! So true about not getting the desired traffic from this forum, even though it is one of the most visited website in Naija. I remember when I used to leave links on Nairaland and Linda Ikeji's blog to promote a book I wrote. I got way more views from Linda's blog than Nairaland, even though Nairaland has more daily visitors. I wonder why that is so.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Album 'Empress' Tracklist. Set To Release Album (Photo) / Video: Download Chris Brown – Don't Be Gone Too Long Ft Ariana Grande MP4 / Favourite Hausa Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.