Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? (431 Views)

If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by gonaij: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2020
Phone Accessories are crucial additions to our smartphones

From chargers, phonecases, key rings, headsets and lots more

We always find them useful within our home and outdoors too

What are the two phone Accessories you can’t do without before leaving the house?

Mine is Ear bud what’s yours?

Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by chatinent: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2020
I think it's the chargers. In most case, I value the charger more than data or call minutes.
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by Byke60(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Omo charger o, like the one I pass through last night, my charger got burnt and there was light all night. I felt like crying because my battery was fucking 7%low.
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by D4donnn: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
I think adding charger to the accessories is kinda unfair because it's almost impossible to use a phone without a charger . It's just like saying what's the two most important thing to use a car , and thereafter including fuel , it's impossible to drive without fuel , so the fuel has already taken one spot .

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by festwiz(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Wired earphones or wireless headphones.
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by skywalker240(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2020
Bashing Transsion grin
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by Kalapizim(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2020
Bluetooth headset and charger in my bag to work incase nepa doesn't bring power at home.
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by dangoteinlaw: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2020
I will assume you are asking aside charger what other accessories then that should be my airpods. U dee that airpods eh my wife know better to not touch it. I pity ppl still using wired earpiece seriously, they are not cash conservant.
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by scarycuteface(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hands free and charger
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by Mohbola(f): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Charger
Re: What Are The Two Phone Accessories You Can’t Do Without ? by Fatbabyfart(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Helio p23 and 6000mAH

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Mini | Release Dates, Features, Specs, Rumors / Umidigi A7 Review_!!!! / Airpods 2 And Airpods Pro Available For Sale Super Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.