Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! (568 Views)

Nigeria My Nigeria. Fuel Tanker Without Rear Tyres(pics) / How Can I Work In Uk Or Us With My Nigeria Universitydegree / I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria Mobile Are Scam! by GinaUkey(f): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
Do not sign up with this company. They are thieves and criminals. Their calls drop EVERY 5minutes or 15 if you're lucky. They calls are not clear. I've been on the internet chatting with my husband on yahoo and i've called his number and it will say the number is switched off and it's on. Don't waste your $50/month. Get Magicjack that's $19/year. My Nigeria Mobile is not a legitimate company. You have been warned.

(1) (Reply)

100% Success Guaranteed If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toef,gre,sat And Gmat / Tourist Visa / I Need Informations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.