Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods (699 Views)

It Was Not Sex That Destroyed Samson, See What Did. / It Was Not Sex That Destroyed Samson / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by IamMichael(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020

JEREMIAH 1:5

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Obviously, The christian god called Yahweh didn't see the virus coming or forgot to warn his over 1billion+ worshipper's accross the world!
Neither did Allah, and the rest of the imaginary fictional characters from every religion out there!

So, all the time that no-one went to the places of their fake worship grounds to worship this imaginary beings, did the earth stop moving?

Use your head, religion is a ruse! Except you are making money from it, stay away from it. It will Always end in your religious brethren eating rice and drinking beer on top your head...Just like everyone else!

Buff said!

IAMMICHAEL!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by duro4chang(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2020
IamMichael:

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Obviously, The christian god called Yahweh didn't see the virus coming or forgot to warn his over 1billion+ worshipper's accross the world!
Neither did Allah, and the rest of the imaginary fictional characters from every religion out there!

So, all the time that no-one went to the places of their fake worship grounds to worship this imaginary beings, did the earth stop moving?

Use your head, religion is a ruse! Except you are making money from it, stay away from it. It will Always end in your religious brethren eating rice and drinking beer on top your head...Just like everyone else!

Buff said!

IAMMICHAEL!

The bible has foretold it that in the last days perilous time shall come. It is written that there would be pestilence .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by cherishmichael: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2020
It did not distroy my GOD JEHOVAH as it distroyed other gods OK?
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2020
IamMichael:

Buff said!

IAMMICHAEL!

Them no go gree
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by kingxsamz(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
duro4chang:
The bible has foretold it that in the last days perilous time shall come. It is written that there would be pestilence .

Oga, calm down.
Last days ko...
Go through history, worse have happened.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by duro4chang(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga, calm down. Last days ko... Go through history, worse have happened.
That is the beginning of the end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by kingxsamz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
duro4chang:
That is the beginning of the end.

Naso.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by IamMichael(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
duro4chang:
Lol...

Outbreaks didn't start today... Even in the same bible you are referring to, it was recorded that there was a swine flu.

People that lived in ancient times were not stupid you know? They know about most of the things we know today, but just at the cradle stage...
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by IamMichael(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Xavfra:

Them no go gree
Hahahaha... Reason over violence!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by petra1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
IamMichael:

Buff said!

IAMMICHAEL!

Psalms 14:1
​ The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by IamMichael(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
petra1:

Its a self-deprecating irony of a verse!

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Image123(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga, calm down.
Last days ko...
Go through history, worse have happened.

E.g

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2020
petra1:

But you're only insulting your self na, as 4,300 religion equally believes you're a fool.
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Image123(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
But you're only insulting your self na, as 4,300 religion equally believes you're a fool.

He believes there is God, duh.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2020
Image123:

He believes there is God, duh.
Tell that to the remaining Gods he doesn't believes in.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Greatzeus(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Another Nairaland atheist convert.Your name is Michael, but a self proclaimed atheist lol grin nairaland oh grin grin. Isn't that confusion? Or misplaced identity?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Sibrah: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2020
One minute you guys blame God the next minutes you guys blame vaccines on religious conspiracy and try to sound intelligent.
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by frank317: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Greatzeus:
Another Nairaland atheist convert.Your name is Michael, but a self proclaimed atheist lol grin nairaland oh grin grin. Isn't that confusion? Or misplaced identity?

I hope u worship Zeus dear unconfused one.

A name is just a means of identification.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by odinson1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Image123:

E.g
The bubonic Plague,
The Black death plague,
The spanish flu,
The Holocaust
world war 1
world war 2
The Hiroshima bomb explosion
should i continue
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by IamMichael(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2020
frank317:

I hope u worship Zeus dear unconfused one.

A name is just a means of identification.
Please inform him very well bro.
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by IamMichael(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sibrah:
One minute you guys blame God the next minutes you guys blame vaccines on religious conspiracy and try to sound intelligent.
You have not expressed your mind yet. Post/comment on the OP!
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Image123(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Tell that to the remaining Gods he doesn't believes in.

He believes there are gods, you don't. Stop looking desperate for fellowship in folly.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Image123:

He believes there are gods, you don't. Stop looking desperate for fellowship in folly.
Then why are you arguing if I'm not right.
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Image123(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
odinson1:
The bubonic Plague,

The Black death plague,

The spanish flu,

The Holocaust

world war 1

world war 2

The Hiroshima bomb explosion

should i continue

None of these is worse than what is happening now. Perhaps more bloody but not worse. This current one is global and with no end in sight unfortunately. This one brought the whole world to its knees.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Image123(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then why are you arguing if I'm not right.

You mean i should ignore you as a proof that you are wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Image123:

You mean i should ignore you as a proof that you are wrong?
Yes, but you can't, the truth is bitter and I'm going to force it down your throat.
Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by Image123(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Yes, but you can't, the truth is bitter and I'm going to force it down your throat.

It seems you have smoked the wrong weed yet again.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19, The World Wide Pandemic That Destroyed Every Religion And Their Gods by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Image123:

It seems you have smoked the wrong weed yet again.
The more you hang around, the more you prove me right.

(1) (Reply)

Even If Nigeria Breaks Up, Our Lives Will Not Improve –pastor Sam Adeyemi / Watch When A Woman Was Thrown Out Of The Church For Protesting / My Experience After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.