Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot (54312 Views)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Pilot Had No Valid License - AIB / Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by yoursidenigga(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
See, this country don scatter finally. Car accident inside an Air base? Dem don commot am for road. She must have been blocking some big weights and they paused her life.

In all your doings, try to leave Nigeria before Nigeria takes you out of this world to the great beyond. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by ekochris(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
PinkDick:

Oga, are you sure you’re OK?

And somehow you think you're the one making sense here
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2020
mvem:
you ranting for no reason...can you show that she was killed by whoever for whatever agenda?... Can you show it?...because you are just hyperventilating and speculating with no links or facts whatsoever and nothing to show what you are asserting.

I made a logical argument and now you are showing your hate. You don't know whatsoever what happened but you have already in your way use your bias to blame people you hate. Please tell me how did my statement have anything to do with Babangida, Fulani/Hausa, Almajiri etc...

What have I said that you are ranting about your hate of Fulanis and Hausas. I said the lady very likely hasn't flown a tour in Maiduguri and The Air bases used in the war against BH are in Maiduguri and Yola, where did I lie here?...why are you annoyed...how have I said anything hateful?...Nawa
Ode, is it everything that the eye see that must be believed. You don't even see the air you breath but your sorry life depend on it every second of the day. Can you now say the air does not exist because you don't see it. What an ostrich mentality. The evil agenda of the north need not be seen, it is palpably obvious and clear for all to behold even the unborn knows better than your ignorant self. You people think your sly snake mannerism is not seen, surprises are in the kitty for yall by the time the chips are down the time for your total anahilation is just on the horizon, just wait and see and quote me later.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2020
nogragra:

Ode, is it everything that the eye see that must be believe. You don't even see the air you breath but your sorry life depend on it every second of the day. Can you now say the air does not exist because you don't see it. What an ostrich mentality. The evil agenda of the north need not be seen, it is palpably obvious and clear for all to behold even the unborn knows better than your ignorant self. You people think your sly snake mannerism is not seen, surprises are in the kitty for yall by the time the chips are down the time for your total anahilation is just on the horizon, just wait and see and quote me later.
all these hate... Total annihilation of who?.. All northerners ?...for what reason?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Classmate of my eldest sister, and a close family friend, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2020
mvem:
all these hate... Total annihilation of who?.. All northerners ?...for what reason?
If you call it hate you are entitled to your opinion. But answer me, why was Tunde Idiagbon, MKO Abiola, Pa Riwani, Sulia Adedeji, Kudirat Abiola, and many others killed and many more are still being killed in South west, South east, and Middle belt without any provocation, by the Northerners? I know you want to sell the nonsense that we don't see them do it. That will not hold waters, but these are things that make them qualify for whatever they will eventually get. IT MAY NOT COME FROM PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH, BUT SURELY IT HAS BEGAN BY THE HELP OF GOD.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by BonPatrick(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2020
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
nogragra:

If you call it hate you are entitled to your opinion. But answer me, why was Tunde Idiagbon, MKO Abiola, Pa Riwani, Sulia Adedeji, Kudirat Abiola, and many others killed and many more are still being killed in South west, South east, and Middle belt without any provocation, by the Northerners? I know you want to sell the nonsense that we don't see them do it. That will not hold waters, but these are things that make them qualify for whatever they will eventually get. IT MAY NOT COME FROM PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH, BUT SURELY IT HAS BEGAN BY THE HELP OF GOD.
you mean all northerners involve those struggling to get a meal everyday were involved...why not channel your hate to the people involved...North is big...I can be from Jos, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna etc, so how was I involved in the killing of these people if I am a Northerner ?
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
mvem:
you mean all northerners involve those struggling to get a meal everyday were involved...why not channel your hate to the people involved...North is big...I can be from Jos, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna etc, so how was I involved in the killing of these people if I am a Northerner ?
.......and who says Jos, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna are north? They are middle belt and can never be north and will not be north. You see this lopsided naratives and many other shenanigans are what is making the north afraid when no one is chasing it. You don't get the gist, there is difference between geographical north and political north for the records. But the question I posed to you still remained unanswered.

1 Like

Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
nogragra:

.......and who says Jos, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna are north? They are middle belt and can never be north and will not be north. You see this lopsided naratives and many other shenanigans are what is making the north afraid when no one is chasing it. You don't get the gist, there is difference between geographical north and political north for the records. But the question I posed to you still remained unanswered.
Kaduna is middle belt?... That's not true
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2020
mvem:
Go and find out what the Bible called generational sin and the consequence of such. Learn from the Israel of old experience and what happened to the. Find out about the Amalekites and what happened to them.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2020
nogragra:

Go and find out what the Bible called generational sin and the consequence of such. Learn from the Israel of old experience and what happened to the. Find out about the Amalekites and what happened to them.
its like saying all southerners are putting everyone in the south as Igbo... The generalization is ignorance
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
mvem:
its like saying all southerners are putting everyone in the south as Igbo... The generalization is ignorance
To argue between you and I is tantamount to waste of time and energy. Some matters, for humans like us mere mortals are only settled and proven by the element of time. Why don't we wait and see. My prayer is for God to spare our lives for us to see the end of a wicked generation. As I said earlier it has already started happening only for those who have eyes to see. May God bless you abundantly as you carefully look at what the bible says way before now.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by mvem(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
nogragra:

To argue between you and I is tantamount to waste of time and energy. Some matters, forchumans like us mere motals are only settled and proven by the element of time. Why don't we wait and see. My prayer is for God to spare our lives for us to see the end of a wicked generation. As I said earlier it has already started happening only for those who have eyes to see. May God bless you abundantly as you carefully look at what the bible says way before now.
I say same prayer...man irrespective of where he comes from has wicked tendencies and your belief speak of a just God who is just in his judgement.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by nogragra: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
mvem:
I say same prayer...man irrespective of where he comes from has wicked tendencies and your belief speak of a just God who is just in his judgement.
Thank you my man. Nigerians have been praying since the establishment of the nation. The time now is for God and trust our creator he will throw us a lot of surprises. We have no influence in this territory, then let us do the needful, to wait on him for his time has come.
Re: Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot by SALIMAN(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2020
Big dream achieved but crashed on reality , may your soul continue to be blessed and be among the pious one on the day of judgement. Amin
Indeed a sad one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.